The New Goblin Warriors.

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

The New Goblin Warriors.

Postby Jacon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Far to the north a tribe of goblins are creating a warcamp after their last one was destroyed by a self rightious paladin. The tribe has created tents and even a small garden for their warcamp but all is not well. Chief Takes-A-deep-Bite is ill and many of the goblins worry that their might chief might not be with them for long.

For now however tasks must be attended to and the Chiefs son, the Tellers apprentice and two young goblins have been summoned to the tellers to complate their rituals and become full goblin warriors.

( Hi, I'm creating this game as a test to see how well I run one of these things. Right now it's a pretty simple railroad dungeon but i'm hoping to expend to something more like goblin defence. For now i'm gonna do simple dungeons until I created enough maps to make something more like goblin defence.)

WARNING: I'm not a artist. Sometimes I might not even bother and just do text updates. Just to let you know.

Rules, Pretty generic rules that Lonestar Made. Goblins have 5 hp 1 to attack and defence. Chiefs son gets 2 attack and defence and 6 hp. Tellers apprentice can heal 1 wound per turn but maybe in the future he will gain new spells.

You can move into two explored rooms or one unexplored room, or one explored room and one action.

WARNING: I might change the rules, i'm trying to figure things out. This is a test afterall.

Updates: I'll create a dungeon and than update as much as I can once thats done. But creating a dungeon takes time so their might be updatless weeks or i'll just to txt versions.

TRAITS
You can pick a Trait.
Buff+ 1hp
Goblin markings-+1 Attack
Sneaky- Gain thief like skills. ( Sneaking around and unlocking stuff)
Goblin Rage. You can enter a goblin rage when your 2 hp or less. This gives you +3 to attack but lowers your def by 1.
Scout, you can take a extra action.
Tough skin. +1 to def.
Blood of a chief- You can cause all other goblins attacks to raise by 1 by taking your actions to push your warriors to greater limits.

Any other rules. I'm using pretty generic rules here from the other games. Talking is a free actions, I'll roll dice to see if you succeed in searching or creating items etc.

How to join.

Goblin name:
Color:
Trait.
Male or female.

Vote for your chiefs son or apprentice.

New Revised rules

Movement rules ripped from Ratha.

Actions takeable:

1. Take an action at the current location, then move once.
2. Move into an unexplored area.
3. Move into an explored area, then into an unexplored area. (provided no obstacles)
4. Move into an explored area, then take an action.
5. Move into an explored area, then into an explored area, then into a final explored area. (provided no obstacles)

Note that for the purpose of this, an obstacle is defined as something that hinders movement. If something prohibits movement, then you can't move past it until it has been eliminated, neutralized, or bypassed.

ESP: You have esp with your fellow warband but not with the tribe.

Inventory: All items you have to carry and it's the dms discreet if your carrying to much.

Warcamp:
Your warcamp is a place of rest and protection. 20 other goblins live here not counting your advisers and they can fend off must ordinary attacks that might threaten a single or a warband of goblins otherwise. However even the warcamp faces danger as it tends to lure the most powerful creatures of the world. Adventurers come here to loot the poorly locked treasure chest and get exp and it's your job to keep the warcamp running as long as you can. To do this you may either upgrade your warcamp or customize the npc goblins ( Talk about that later.) Upgrading your camp means building new structures that will give you bonus's and benefits. For instance building a wall might slow the adventurers down or making traps will hurt them. Some buildings don't have combat effect but still help, Building something like a steam house might allow you to heal quicker. You tell me what building you want to build and i'll tell you the effect it gives.
Be warned, buildings take along time to build.

Goblins: Your fellow goblins usually are busy hunting or doing clan duties but they can be asked to join you on quests and tasks if the chief allows it.
Warning: Goblin lives are not easily replaced and each death is felt by the clan. you need at least 15 goblins to run the warcamp so use goblins carefully.
All npc goblins start with these stats.
2attack 1 def 5hp
Their really weak but you can give them items to make them stronger. If you give weapons to a goblin name him so I can keep list of all the named and more powerful npcs.

Advisers: Advisers can give you advice on matters that your not sure of. Sometimes the advice is good or bad. Matters if your asking questions in that advisers field. So far you have two advisers. The teller and the chief but more can be added.

Events: A party of adventurers are coming or a storm is blowing in is a event. Their random and can be bad or good.

Traits: You gain traits either by practicing or being trained and sometimes theirs magical ways of gaining traits.
Some traits might give you a better chance to do something. For instance you try to create a spear, I roll and see that you don't but you keep trying and maybe eventually i'll give you a trait that will rise your chances of success.

Quests: Sometimes you'll have the choice of a quest when you are in the warcamp. You may look over the list to see which one you want to do. Each quest has a rating to tell you how easy it is. Some quests might be to hard and doing them might easily kill you. Choose carefully.
You can go on separate quests but that makes it way harder to finish and it's suggested you all take the same quests if you go out on one.
To find more about the quests talk to the person offering it.

Tasks: These are things like building or making items. You can choose whatever you want to do for a task. Sometimes a task will be suggested but you can choose to do it or not.

YOUR CURRENT WARCAMP

Buildings.
Huts: Keeps you warm at night.
improved Garden: Brings in 50% of your food. The rest comes from hunting.
Poor log trap: Near the poorly locked treasure chest. Does 4 dmg, bypass def.
Egg stool: Contains the Arcane spirit..
Training dummies: Gives goblins a +1 to attack. Players must train for 5 rounds to gain the plus.
Bear Traps: Chance to injure and cripple adventurers.

Number of living inhabitants.
30 goblins. 1 orc. ( 6 goblins are players. 2 are advisers.)

( The base of a goblin.
1 attack + training dummy bonus.
2 def
5hp.)

2 bodyguard goblins.
7 attack. ( Long sword + 3 Goblin tattos +1. Training dummy.)
6 def. ( Tough skin 1+ studded leather armor +3.)
6hp. ( Buff 1+ hp)

The katana sisters.
Attack 5 ( Katanas +3 Training +1)
Def 4 ( Leather armor +2)
5hp.

Goblin guardian:
6 attack.( gladius +4 Training +1)
7 def ( Leather armor +2, Large metal shield +3)
5hp.

Short sword goblin:
3 attack. ( shortsword +2)
2 def.
hp 5

5 archer goblins lead by Rocks Trees.
6 attack 25% to miss. ( Bows +4 Training bonus +1)
4 def. ( Leather armor 2+)
5 hp.
Trait Marksman 2.
10 arrows each

Rocks trees:
6 attacks:( bows 4+ training 1+) 50% to miss.
4 def ( leather armor +2)
hp 5.
Traits: Marksman 3.
10 arrows.

1 master speargoblin
5 attack ( 2+spear. Training bonus +1 Spear mastery +1)
4 def ( Leather armor)
5hp.)

4 spear goblins
3 attack ( Plus 2 goblin spears)
2 def.
5 hp.

Makes things sturdy. Basic goblin carpenter. Can attempt to make wooden items.

Fights-Poorly. Journeyman leather worker. Can create leather or studded armor. Can attempt to make special items with exotic furs.

Ties-Rope: Basic trap maker. Can attempt to make traps.

Efficiency of camp.
Requires 13 goblins to run war camp.
( Hunting with bows -1)
( Fishing pole farm -1)

Advisers:
Teller Don't-Speak-To-Me-In-That-Tone: Knows information and sometimes stats on adventurers. Knows about magical matters.
Chief Takes-A-deep-Bite: Knows about warcamps and fighting and geography. * Currently sick*
Rik-Til. Knows about orcs and building.
Coats: Knows tactics and adventurers.

Storage supplies.
20 feet of decent rope.
3 large stones meant to be carved into statues
2 weeks worth of road rations.
food that must be eaten tonight or go bad ( Tonight’s dinner of deer and rabbit.)
9 sticks ( You gathered them)
6 crappy spears. 1+ to attack 50% to break.
Several bowls and baskets.
a barrel of oil. ( stolen during a raid on a farmstead a few years back.
1 poorly locked treasure chest
a few skulls from adventurers.
Crappy human clothes.
2 goblin spears ( 2+ to attack)
1 masterwork hatchet ( 3+)
Wood working tools.
1 backpack.
Stone carving tools.
1 wheelbarrow.
1 battering ram ( Human sized.)
200ft of rope.
A chest full of iron bars. ( 8 )
A ladder.
2 large tapestries.
fishing rods ( 4)
15 javalins. ( 2+ to attack throwable. 1 dmg always gets past def. 25% miss chance)
1 human sized chain mail
1 centurion armor.

Factions
The Broken tooth clan. Orcs.
You are now allied with the Broken Tooth clan.
The Broken Tooth clan will send a trader every thirty turns to your village.

The black Curs/Rat empire.
You are at war with the wererats.

Tasks
Fill the poorly locked treasure chest 790/1000
540 pieces of gold
1 golden rod * 50*
Ring *10*
Broken halberd * 10*
1 golden ring * 10*
1 golden comb * 20*
1 magic stone *100 gold*
Gold eagle statue. *50*

* Important to lure adventurers away from your village to the warcamp. Once filled expect more adventurers to come knocking.*
Goblin reinforcements: 5 goblins every 30 turns.

CAST OF CHARACTERS!

Hasbadtemper. Temper for short.
Hit Points: 5/5
Attack: 4(+1 Goblin, +3 Mastetwork Hatchet) (7 if Raging)
Defence: 2(+1 Goblin, +1 Buckler) (1 if Raging)
Goblin Rage: If 2hp or below, +3 Attack, -1 Def.

Temper is the hot headed goblin in the war party. Usually the first to enter a fight and the last to leave. He often charges into battle with a bloodcurdling scream. When not fighting he's often found grumbling usually about his team mates or that stupid orange goblin who runs off on his own (Scouts.) He is considered the tank of the group and can take massive amounts of damage before falling. After Betrays retirement Temper ironically become the leader of the group even though he never gives orders.

BetraysTheClan Betrays for short.
Trait: Blood of the Chief, Aura
ATK:3 (+1 dagger, +0 zombie arm)
DEF:2
hp5
Betrays is the son of the Takes-A-Deep-Bite and is next in heir to becoming chief. Sadly his name has made people wary of him and he's lead a lonely life till now. Having recently become a goblin warrior he has found companionship in his fellow goblin warparty. He has a soft spot for Spaz despite the fact that he finds him annoying like the rest of the warparty. He'll often help him out after he's hurt himself. Betrays is the most likely to be considered the leader though most of the time the party does what it wants. For now he has stopped adventuring to take care of his sick father.

Spaz.
Attack 4 ( +2 short sword. +1 rune helmet)
DEF: 2 ( rune helmet 1+)
hp5.

Spaz is a hyper, easily distracted musician who is often more a nuisance than actual help. He often runs into things or gets distracted by the closest shiny object. Most believe that his single goal in life is to annoy everyone around him. His second goal is to become a necromancer. With the aid of a black magic book and a necromancers staff he is on his way.

Scouts Ahead Scouts for short.
3/5 Hp
ATK 1 + 2(Spear)
DEF 1
Traits: Hunter, Warrior

Scouts is the most silent goblin preferring action over talk. As his name suggest he the scout in the group and the only one who can track, a skill proven useful in the past. He has also proven lucky with drinking random potions. He has become quite skilled with the spear and is quickly becoming one of the most powerful warriors in the tribe.

Runs A Alot: Runs for short.
Runs
2/5 Def 2 Atk 2
Teller Apprentice
Trait: Scout
Dagger +1 Atk
Frayed Leather Armor +1 Def
Spells:
Heal +1 HP (2 turn CD)
Entropic Shield +2 Def on self (6 turn CD)

Runs is the apprentice to the teller and as proven himself a very capable spellcaster. Despite his name Runs as yet to run from a fight. Currently he is deep in his studies and unable to help the warparty out.

CollectsBlades Blades for short.
HP: 5/5 Atk: 3(1+2) Def: 2
Trait: Tough skin +1Def
Short swort +2Atk (x2), 10gp

Blades is the newest goblin to the group. He has proven himself a worthy fighter after helping the tribe defeat a group adventurers. The tribe waits to see what other feats this goblin can do. Blades is very interested in the legendary Elder blades and wishes to be the one to wield them.

Plays-With-Fire Plays for short.
3 ATK (+1 Crystal Egg, +1 Dagger)
3 DEF (+1 Crystal Egg, +1 Armor)
5 HP
Traits: Sense Magic, Arcane Sight
Spells: Spirit Strength, Arcane Magic

Play was just a normal goblin before she made contact with the arcane egg. It's powers changed her hair white and give her crystal teal eyes. Not only that but she is the only one who can talk to the egg. So far she knows very little about the eggs origins or its powers but she has learned to harness some of the most basic of her new found energy. She easily gets flared up about insults to the tribe and once challenged the massive orc Rik-Til to a fight cause he insulted the honor of her tribe.

SilentApproach. Prefers her name in the ancient speak which translates to Teldaac.
HP: 5/5, Attack 5 (+4 Cleaver), Defense 5 (+2Shield +2armor), Traits: sneaky, first aid
Teldaac is a stealth based goblin who is very resourceful. Unlike Temper she prefers to scout places out instead of charging in and attacking. She is also a devious planner proven by her tactics in dealing with the wererats. She is very cautious but has no fear of fighting as she has fought both zombies and wererats,

Carves-Hides. Carves for short.
HP:2/5 Def: 1
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates.
Carves is the newest goblin on the block. Carves is a experienced hunter capable of taking down deers and hunting down animals.
Last edited by Jacon on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: The New Goblin Warriors.

Postby Ziprath on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:44 pm

I would like to try this please
Goblin name: Scouts Ahead
Color: #FF8000
Trait: Scout
Thank you for considering me.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
6/6 Hp +5(Goblin) +1 (Tough)
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
DEF 6 +1(Goblin) +1(Helmet) +1 (Black wolf cloak) +1 (Tough) +2(Leather Armour)
Traits: Hunter, Spear mastery, First aid, Tough
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LicentiousDey on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Goblin name: Betrays the Clan
Color: BF0000
Trait: Blood of a chief
Male

I like the *Choose a trait* thing.
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jacon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Just two more and I can start. ( or one more. I could just create a npc goblin if we don't get any takers.)

Wears-a-long-coat

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ralton on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I'll give it a whirl.

Name: Runs A lot
Color:004040
Male
Trait:Scout
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world ponder how you did it.
Ralton
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Donnigan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: HasBadTemper
Color: #FF0000
Male(Or Female if you REALLY want to draw one)
Trait: Goblin Rage
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby LicentiousDey on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:20 pm

So we have two scouts, a berserker and a Would-Be chief.
Muhahaha

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jacon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:55 pm

You all have been summoned to the tellers tent to become full fledged goblin warriors. The Teller Don't-Speak-To-Me-In-That-Tone stands before you. He eyes all of you before speaking.
"I have watched you all grow up, become the young goblins you are today and now you stand before ready to take the ritual that will make you warriors. Very well. A grey wolf has been hassling our hunters making it difficult to bring back a kill. You are tasked with killing this wolf to prove your goblinhood. You must go with nothing but your bare hands but whatever you find on the way is yours to keep. I will show you where the wolf was last seen."

The Teller than leads you away from the camp and you walk for about a mile before he stops.

" Here. You can follow it's tracks. Be wary my friends and come back safely."
and with that he is gone leaving you in the woods alone.. It's than that you hear something up ahead. Sounds like someone humming?

( Sorry Ralton, I can't tell what color you are so I just made you black till you can tell me what color that number is.
You guys still have to vote for Apprentice and Chiefs son.)

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Donnigan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm

I Vote Betrays the Clan as Chief's Son and Runs-A-Lot for apprentice.

"Great, so we're alone in the woods...Well, let's get this over with." HasBadTemper says, spending both of his actions looking around for a stick or a rock, anything to use as a weapon. "Well, don't just stand there!"

HasBadTemper
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby LicentiousDey on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Betrays is surprised by the teller's willingness to allow him into this coming of age ceremony. He was shunned from the clan since his naming ceremony and has been trying to redeem himself since.

To prove himself to the clan he must stick his head in the hole of that tree.

So he does.
SPOILERS:You're really going to trust the guy destined to betray the clan as chief's son? lol.

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Donnigan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:15 pm

((Well, you're the only one that seems right. Maybe you get a redemption story from it. It's either that or me. The other guys names don't have that Chief Quality.))

HasBadTemper
Traits:

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ziprath on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 am

Scouts ahead
I will vote Betrays the Clan as Chief's Son and Runs-A-Lot as Tellers apprentice although if he doesn't want to I wouldn't mind being tellers apprentice.
I will use one of my actions to look inside that hole and the other to look inside the first bush with berries.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ralton on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

I'm fine being Teller's Apprentice, if no one else minds

And the color was suppose to be a dark green, but black is fine, so don't worry about changing it.

Runs A Lot

Runs will take a close look at the tracks. If he knows they are wolf prints he will try and gauge the size of it through the imprints.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world ponder how you did it.
Ralton
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jacon on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 am

( Due to the simplicity of your actions this update will be a simple text one)

"Great, so we're alone in the woods...Well, let's get this over with. "Well, don't just stand there!"
Says Temper. No one does sit around and they all quickly find something to do.

Temper searches about for a stick and finds 1 club stick. He finds only a few pebbles for stones.

Betreys eager to prove his bravery and loyalty stick his head in the hole. His face is instantly raked as sharp claws tear at his soft face. Scouts, who was looking over his shoulder barely dodges the flying magpie as he soars out of the hole. Betreys takes 1 dmg. despite the pain Betreys looks again into the whole and discovers the birds nest. a shiny object pokes out from it. Seems like the magpie was quite a thief.

Betreys has found 1 golden ring in the magpie nest.

Scouts goes and checks out the bushes. He's no gatherer but he knows that these red berries are common in the everyday goblin diet. He can take some if he wants to have a snack. He finds nothing else.

Runs takes a closer look at the pawprints. They certainly look like canine pawprints and their very big. You can estimate that the wolf must be twice as big as your normal scrawny looking wolves. You know that this wolf has stolen several kills from the tribe so it must be well feed.

The humming up ahead stops and now you can hear the slight sound of a campfire crackling.
Items
Club. +1 to attack. 50% chance to break.
Ring: It sure is pretty.
( Betreys is now chiefs son. Runs is tellers apprentice.

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Donnigan on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:26 am

"Well that looked like it hurt...What did you expect, stuffing your nose into a birds nest?" HasBadTemper says, then moves to the left, holding his club ready. "Come on, we've got a wolf to kill."

((btw, Temper is a douche.))

HasBadTemper
Traits:

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ralton on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Runs A Lot

"Well, at least I can be helpful now."

Runs will heal Betrays, and head towards the sound of the fire, being as sneaky as he can.

Healing and exploring are both an action, so I can do both because I'm a scout right?
Ralton
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LicentiousDey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm

BetrAys Shrugs off the foul mouthed oaf (HasBadTemper), he's had to deal with ridicule like that all his life. He eats the berries and continues forward, carefully.

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ziprath on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Scouts ahead will gather some berries "You never know when you might need a snack" he will then head towards the campfire while trying to keep out of sight of whoevers there.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Donnigan on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

((Ohh, and by head left, I meant the campfire.))

HasBadTemper
Traits:

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jacon on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:50 pm

( For now yes, thats how actions work. I think I might change the rules later for that but for now well stick with it. Also adding a new rule for healing. Once you heal someone you must wait two turns before doing so again.)

With the other goblins behind his back Runs peeks from behind a bush to see what that sound is.

Looks like a short stocky human has made camp here. He doesn't seem very aware of your presence, maybe you should sneak around him until you can return to camp and get hel-

Ulp- Nevermind. Temper choose to just walk in. Ok maybe this is a friendly human

"EXP! Finally...."

Nevermind. He's one of those douchebag adventurers. He draws his dagger and now it's on.

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LicentiousDey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Betrays, using his bloodline trait roars into battle, going for the Adventurer's legs. That'll put him down to size.

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jacon on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm

LicentiousDey wrote:Betrays, using his bloodline trait roars into battle, going for the Adventurer's legs. That'll put him down to size.

SPOILERS:Your bloodline requires all your actions to do. You can either use it or attack.

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LicentiousDey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 pm

SPOILERS:But... But... http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Searc ... ced&text=+[battle]+[cry]&type=+[%22Creature%22]&format=|[%22Standard%22] !!!

Betrays uses his Bloodline trait to boost everyone instead.

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ralton on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Runs A Lot

Runs will wait for another goblin to attack, then run past the human and grab his bow and an arrow. Then shoot the Medium sized XP chunk.

Hopefully I'm still hidden, and one of you attacks the thing.

So Jacon, I still think I'm getting my trait wrong. It gives me another action right? So running across the camp, picking up the bow and arrow, and using it is only one turn for me because each one of those is an action right? Sorry for the constant pestering but I've had a rough few days and I can't think straight.
Ralton
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jacon on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:16 pm

SPOILERS:Rules Taken from Goblin defence

1. Take an action at the current location, then move once.
2. Move into an unexplored area.
3. Move into an explored area, then into an unexplored area. (provided no obstacles)
4. Move into an explored area, then take an action.
5. Move into an explored area, then into an explored area, then into a final explored area. (provided no obstacles)

Note that for the purpose of this, an obstacle is defined as something that hinders movement. If something prohibits movement, then you can't move past it until it has been eliminated, neutralized, or bypassed.

I'm still testing things out. But what I meant by scout is that you can move a extra space. Meaning for instance you could go into four explored areas providing you don't take any other actions ( Once you take a action you can't move anymore) or two unexplored areas providing theres nothing in your way. I never really meant it to be a extra action. I don't mind the pestering. It's helping me to iron out the twinks

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Next

Return to Goblins Games