Goblins in Hell

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Goblins in Hell

Postby notimportant on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Up-for-a-challenge
Upfor rushes in to help with the water elemental. After Shorty flings it on the ground, Upfor tackles it, aiming to spash the water over a larger area.

Move: northeast, to ruin
Major: attack the elemental with a tackle.
"Will you give all you can give, so that our Banner may advance?" (Join Capture The Flag!)
Arena slave:
Not Important HP 0/5 ~ Atk 1+1 ~ Def 1 ~ App 0 ~ Traits: None ~ Items: Dagger
Lived an unfulfilled live, but got redemption in the Hats afterlife.

Goblin hero:
States-the-obvious HP 6/8 ~ Atk 17(2+13+2) ~ Def 26(3+22+1) ~ Cha 44(0+44)
Executed by a deranged monarch

Hats:
Echo HP: 9/10 ~ Status: Living happily ever after ~ Tomfoolery level: Sufficient
notimportant
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArdentSilver on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Actions locked and update scheduled. About to leave for dinner, but I'll get the update delivered 'soon as I get back (it's a short one), which should be around 8:00 EST. So just a heads up that it'll be on the late side tonight.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ArdentSilver on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Day 1, Turn 5

The Spiritscale tribe attacks as one, proving that, once again, quantity bests quality, all things considered.

The water elemental gets punched, swilled, spat out, pushed, yelled at, and evaporated at, and, due to the heroic actions of Short on Time knocked out of the bucket. It manages to deal 1 damage to Fist of the Moon before it collapses into... well, a puddle.

A continual stream of curses in Kalimag indicate that you haven't truly killed the creature, but you've done the next best thing -- caused enough damage to render it immobile and relatively docile. It's not going to be splashing around or causing anyone harm for quite some time. Congratulations clan, victory is yours.

-------------------------------------------------------
Current Map

Day 1, Turn 6
Last edited by ArdentSilver on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby m0rtimer on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:10 am

Knowsthetruth

"Must... Resist urge... To do something to that water elemental..."

"... Meh. Guys, I'm gonna check out that trapdoor in the tower."

major: carefully peek through the trapdoor.
ME JAM STICK IN STONE. ME CREATE LEVER.

goblin heroes - Completed
threads of reality - in progress
m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ratha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 am

Fist of the Moon looks at the ruined tower. He could keep exploring, but... maybe next turn. This turn...

"Hey, guys, who has the quintessetials of quintessence? If no one else wants it, could I read it?"

Last he remembers, it was Up-For-A-Challenge that had it. "Up? You still have that book? Mind if I read it?"

If Up agrees, Fist takes the book and reads it. If Up doesn't agree, decides to go back to exploring, heading first west, then northwest.

If agreed:

Minor: Get Quintessentials of Quintessence book from hammerspace
Major: Read book

If not:

Move: Move west
Major: Explore Northwest
Last edited by Ratha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God School signups are closed, but visit anyways!
Goblin Defence in progress!
If so, please contact us. He was last seen falling out of the universe, near Hats.

Arena Slaves:
Keeper of Doors
HP: DEAD --Att: 2 --Def: 4 --App: 8

Adventuring Goblins (Victory!)
One Hand
HP: 5/5 --Att: 4 --Def: 2 --Int: 1
Ratha
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby thinkslogically on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:22 am

Weathers
Weathers will perform a small victory dance in honour of the clans first valiant victory against an exceptionally rude bucket of water then will head over to the tower and investigate the ruins again, looking for anything that may have been missed by the others. Assuming nothing leaps out the trapdoor when Knows opens it, and there's a ladder or something to climb down he'll then carefully head down into the basement.

Summary:
Minor: Search tower ruins for small / overlooked items
Major: Carefully enter basement
Turning points of data into beautiful lines since 2006

Running:
Lair of the Mountain King: Chapter One
Obsidian Portal Link (character info, inventories, monsters): http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/lair-of-the-mountain-king

Escape!: Open to All.

The Goblin Apprentices! - COMPLETE at Turn 50
thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby knucklekraken on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 am

Knuckles will lower and raise the bucket again.

Knuckles will see that most of his party is increasing the potential for combat this turn and follow them supportively. He will also glance longingly over his shoulder at the well.
Last edited by knucklekraken on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Member of the Irregulators. Reticulating splines since 2011.

Here are stats for a player race I created, compatible with 3.5 D&D. Please steal.

SPOILERS:Tasty People
+2 Charisma: Tasty People have strong natural pheromones.
-2 Wisdom: Tasty People have a racial predisposition for making bad decisions.
When faced with an encounter involving a predatory creature, a Tasty Person must make a Charisma Check. If the DC (15) is met, the creature will attack the Tasty Person to the exclusion of other targets who are not also Tasty People who have met this DC. The DC should be modified for monsters with a strong sense of smell, I leave this to your discretion as a DM. The monster is not forced to attack the Tasty Person if doing so would cause it to take an attack of opportunity.
A Tasty Person's starting class should be treated as his favored class.

Tasty People speak Common.
knucklekraken
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kelvara on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 am

Short on Time

Short will jump up and down on the elemental "Bad elemental, bad! Why did you hurt my friends?" She then notices Weathers wandering off and decides to follow him.
Kelvara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kide on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Finds Where The Rainbow Ends

Finds finds a quiet spot somewhere on the fortification and takes the book she found and starts to read it. It should have some important information in it, or at least she hopes so.

Summary:
Take the book I found earlier
Read it
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."
-A goblin, from the Dungeon Keeper's dungeon.

Betrays A Friend
HP:1/5 * ATK:5 * DEF:4 * APP: 10

Hides in leaves
HP:10/10 * ATK:11 * DEF:20 * CHR:+8
Equipment:
Leather boots: DEF +1, CHR +1
Thief's cloak
Magical scimitar: +8 ATT
Intricate chestplate: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Holy armguards: +3 DEF +1 CHR
Holy helmet: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Mighty horse: El Diablo +2 Att/Def, 2x travel speed.
Kide
Keenspot Despot

Location: Land full of lakes and snow.... Also called Finland.

Postby notimportant on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Up-for-a-challenge
"Ah, that book. I put in in that space. You know, where anyone can get it but noone has to carry it?"

"Oh, are we checking out the basement? All right, I got your backs. Hope it's a food storage!"

Minor: Be prepared for anything
Major: Enter basement with the others
"Will you give all you can give, so that our Banner may advance?" (Join Capture The Flag!)
Arena slave:

Goblin hero:

Hats:
Echo HP: 9/10 ~ Status: Living happily ever after ~ Tomfoolery level: Sufficient
notimportant
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArdentSilver on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:05 pm

I had imagined a "personal hammerspace", one per each goblin, but if y'all would prefer a communal hammerspace inventory, I have no problems allowing that. Currently, anyway. I might have to put my fist down if it becomes apparent that a communal inventory is being abused.

So right. Individual hammerspace-s.

In other news, I heard that there's an update incoming...
Last edited by ArdentSilver on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby notimportant on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

((Oh, I thought it was communal. My mistake. If I can use my minor to hand the book over, I'll do so.))
Arena slave:

Goblin hero:

Hats:
notimportant
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArdentSilver on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Day 1, Turn 6

Finds Where the Rainbow Ends and Fist of the Moon get right to reading. Fist of the Moon squints at the yellowed parchment.

_____"It is a truth universally misunderstood, that a single being in possession of great magic must be a powerful sorcerer. While aspiring to sorcerership or wizardhood is certainly one way to achieve magical prowess, this does not explain, for instance, the tribal magicks practiced by the, to use the wholly inaccurate term, “less civilized” of the humanoid races of orcs, trolls, goblins, and their ilk. Clearly, few goblins or orcs have studied at one of the great northern universities, and fewer still are reputed to have the mental force and charisma that mastering the innate cosmic workings of sorcerership entails. Nor do these races’ powers stem wholly from the realm of divine; while there are clerics to Gruumsh, or Maglubiyet, or Yeenoghu, or whomever else, the tribal clerics are, almost universally, diminished by their clan warlords, often being slain (or framed, and then slain as “divine justice”) the moment their divine power beings to eclipse the raw might of their chieftan.
_____And yet, the “lesser” races have no shortage of witches, soothsayers, and fortune tellers. What are they using to fuel their powers if not magic as we know it? The answer, my friends, is that of Quintessence.
_____Quintessence is the physical embodiment of what theologians would call “the soul”. All living things possess some, but not in equal measure. This growth is exponential, such that the quintessence of kings and heroes are several orders of magnitude greater than that of a rabbit, or other woodland creature. There are two ways quintessence can be used for magic. The first is to simply extract it from a living creature, killing the subject in the process. The resultant substance is a combination magical catalyst, alchemical reagent, and mystical panacea that can be used for a wide variety of spells and rituals far outside the scope of this manual. The second way involves imbuing an object with some of your own quintessence, and this is the method practiced by the demi-human clans and tribes. An eagle’s talon, for instance, has no inherent magical property on its own, but if each night a goblin teller were to whisper nonsense over it, keep it nearby its person, and believe in its ability to alter reality, eventually, with enough time, it would gain a sort of fundamental mystical sentience of its own. Left to develop long enough, it could do more than merely sway one’s karma, but effect real, metaphysical changes upon reality, like more modern magicks. Death of the user can greatly expedite this process, and it does not always have to be an intentional effect.
_____Consider the Invulnerable Coat of Dran. By all accounts, the warrior Dran was a regular human, possessed of no extraordinary abilities (other than, perhaps, a history of surviving time and time again well beyond the expected life of a soldier), nor of any spectacular equipment. And yet, in his death, Dran left a legacy of a powerful artifact, imbued with the very same luck and endurance that helped the man survive 17 seasons worth of open warfare. The truth of Dran, is that over the many campaigns, his quintessence grew by leaps and bounds as legends of his exploits spread. Dran’s human body was so suffused with his expanded quintessence that it began to ‘leak’ out at times, slowly imbuing his arms and armor with the protective qualities for which his armor is now legendary. (The application and discussion of how best to utilize the two methods described above is beyond the scope of this tome).
_____So, in closing, I say dismiss not the “lesser” magics of the “lesser” races, as your bigoted humans would call us. Quintessence represents a deep and underutilized path of magical advancement, and all would be wise to take a second look at any “mundane” fetish used by “these creatures” – your arrogance may end up damning you more than that teller’s mummified evil eye.
__________---Goblin Scholar, Teller, and Alchemist,
___________________ Master-of-Many-Ways"

It appears to be a tome of lore penned by a goblin scholar, of all things.

Finds Where the Rainbow Ends isn't quite sure what to make of her book.

_____ "It has come to my attention (that would be me, Hornblende, Dwarf Wizard extraordinaire) that both the common peasant and the common apprentice share a singular item in common: they haven’t the faintest thought in their head as to what it actually means to do magic. More than one of the stupid gits has plunged headfirst into their master’s spellbook, confidant that it contains power they can handle, being unable to be paced by a wizard more wizened or experienced than themselves (like myself). Let me break it down to you, dear reader, so that there can be no mistake. The very last thing you want beginners of magic to do is make their own spells. Making stuff is hard; getting in there and laying the groundwork for future generations of wizards to follow? Ha! Not fluffin’ likely, ya cretin.
_____There are three distinct “tiers” of spellcasting talent, and while I most assuredly reside fully within the realm of Tier 3, the highest and most impressive expanse, it truly galls me when time and time again I am confronted with a mage in tier 1, or perhaps even worse, tier 2, who doesn’t realize the glaring wrongness in trying to confront me as an equal. Trust me, ye ain’t. That so few wizards are aware of how much of a failure of bein’ a wizard they are, should speak to the character of wizards everywhere – it’s a disgrace. There are no shortcuts when it comes to magic, boyos, and you’d reach the top (where I am!) a lot faster if you’d just accept that and listen to me instead of goin’ off on your own, fallutin’ about doin’ who knows what, and crawling back to me, a failure, with yer thrice-damned tails a’twixt yer legs.
_____While I doubt you’ve yet been suitably chastened, I shall continue on the assumption that you’ll eventually come ‘round to it, and that if I outline it here, in writing, for yeh, you’ll be one less magic-wracked corpse for me to dispose of. Now, as I said, there are three tiers to magic and spellcastin’ in general. As follows, they are: Duplication, Modification, and Fabrication. The three “cations”, if you will.
_____It is easiest for one spellcaster to simply copy the successful spells of another, especially if they’ve gone and written it amongst a scroll or somesuch. This is why folks don’t try and make “fireball” from scratch every decade; makin’ new magic is hard, an’ it’s best left to those who have better things to do than scribe new versions of spells that ain’t broken, ye’ blowhards. Duplication is tier 1. Simply copy. Memorize, incant, somasticize, and boom, presto. You got your magic.
_____Tier 2 is modification, and it’s where most of the self-proclaimed mage lords and learn-ed wizards are (though they’ll claim, wrongly, that they fall in Tier 3, with me). After you’ve cast your hundredth fireball, ye can begin to develop your own flair for things. Mayhaps you want to make it explode in the shape of a shapely backside, or turn the flames blue, or any number of confounded things. The point is yer’ takin’ what works, and throwing it at the wall to see what sticks. It’s a messy process, but it gets the job done. This’s why we got dozen of “Bigsby’s Adjective Hand” spells. The bloke found one “Force Hand” spell that worked and ran that through all sorts of grinders until you can’t stumble down a back alley without tripping over one of Bigsby’s hand variants.
_____The third and final tier is fabrication, the creation of something from nothing. Only the best (such as me, Hornblende) can dare to work at a skill of this level. There are no guidelines, no handholds, no “Klyff Noet’s” to follow. It’s just you, yer staff, and the whole mother lovin’ world of mysticality and shazzam to navigate. You won’t make it here, runts. Not in a thousan’ years. Most of you’ll die tryin’ to reach it, to which I say good riddance."

The Dwarf Wizard Hornblende, skillful--

(The rest of the last line goes on for several pages, but is mostly either illegible or too damaged to make out)

Both goblins feel the information slowly entering their brain (or is that just results of the eyestrain for trying to read the incredibly fine print in the first place?). Well, both authors were dense, and at times obtuse, but that's one step closer to Knowing the Universal Truths of Knowledge, right?

The rest of the clan heads into the basement. The trapdoor leads to a ladder which, after a ways, leads the Spiritscales into the still-intact lower portion of the structure. Oh dear. It looks like at least one poor soul had similar ideas as they did... though one arm and its lower half seems to be missing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Map:

SPOILERS:Holy, 1343 words of book-text, batman!

Day 1, Turn 7
Last edited by ArdentSilver on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LicentiousDey on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

SPOILERS:Are there anions as well? :lol:
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby knucklekraken on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Knuckles inspects the dead guy then moves to the left.

Member of the Irregulators. Reticulating splines since 2011.

Here are stats for a player race I created, compatible with 3.5 D&D. Please steal.

SPOILERS:Tasty People
+2 Charisma: Tasty People have strong natural pheromones.
-2 Wisdom: Tasty People have a racial predisposition for making bad decisions.
When faced with an encounter involving a predatory creature, a Tasty Person must make a Charisma Check. If the DC (15) is met, the creature will attack the Tasty Person to the exclusion of other targets who are not also Tasty People who have met this DC. The DC should be modified for monsters with a strong sense of smell, I leave this to your discretion as a DM. The monster is not forced to attack the Tasty Person if doing so would cause it to take an attack of opportunity.
A Tasty Person's starting class should be treated as his favored class.

Tasty People speak Common.
knucklekraken
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby m0rtimer on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 pm

knowsthetruth
"...Dibs on being a mage."

free: channel the powers of quintesse!
another free: fail horribly.

minor: inspect that board. I'm suspecting a puzzle, but can I deduce any clues what we are supposed to do with it
major: move right, and inspect that hole in the ground.
ME JAM STICK IN STONE. ME CREATE LEVER.

goblin heroes - Completed
threads of reality - in progress
m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby thinkslogically on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 am

Weathers
"Well, there's a perfect corridor for traps if ever I've seen one! We should be careful down here..."

Weathers will grab the remaining arm bone from skeleton to use as a makeshift weapon and then follow Cracks to the left.

Action: Take arm bone from skeleton for weapon
Move: Down the ladder and into the left room

Running:
Obsidian Portal Link (character info, inventories, monsters): http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/lair-of-the-mountain-king

thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby thinkslogically on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 am

Can I ask a quick question on how books work in this game? Since the books we have have now been read, we as players know what's in them. Do our goblins also get that knowledge through their ESP or do they have to read the books in-game to benefit from them?

Running:

thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArdentSilver on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 am

thinkslogically wrote:Can I ask a quick question on how books work in this game? Since the books we have have now been read, we as players know what's in them. Do our goblins also get that knowledge through their ESP or do they have to read the books in-game to benefit from them?

If the books give a benefit (and not all will, and no, I'm not going to say which ones do) they apply only to the first goblin to read them.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Kelvara on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 am

Short on Time

Short moves to the left.
Kelvara
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ratha on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 am

Fist stores the book, and decides that he will do a bit more overland exploring before joining his comrades. Quintessence, eh? Well, all he needs is the materials, and he knows precisely what he wants to try.

He goes west, then turns to the northwest.

Minor: Stow book
Move: West
Major: Explore Northwest
God School signups are closed, but visit anyways!
Goblin Defence in progress!
If so, please contact us. He was last seen falling out of the universe, near Hats.

Arena Slaves:
Keeper of Doors
HP: DEAD --Att: 2 --Def: 4 --App: 8

Adventuring Goblins (Victory!)
One Hand
HP: 5/5 --Att: 4 --Def: 2 --Int: 1
Ratha
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby notimportant on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Up-for-a-challenge
"Oh, a puzzle! I love puzzles. Hmm... this seems similar to one thing I saw when I was alive."

Unless inspection reveals additional information about the grid on the wall, Upfor tries to move the red dots into this pattern:
Code: Select all
..O.....
.....O..
.O......
......O.
....O...
O.......
.......O
...O....

Should the dots prove unmoveable, Upfor will go back up and go up and southwest, along the road. If information about the puzzle is revealed by inspection that would make it apparent that this isn't the same puzzle Upfor was thinking about, Upfor will stay an ponder it, waving for his friends to go on ahead.

Minor: Inspect grid on wall.
If inspection reveals the red dots aren't movable, and this isn't a puzzle of some sort:
--Move: up
--Major: move southwest
If inspection reveals nothing, or that this is the "eight queens on a chessboard" puzzle:
--Major: move the red pegs into the position specified above
If inspection reveals this isn't that puzzle, but a different one:
--Major: Stay and ponder the puzzle
Arena slave:

Goblin hero:

Hats:
notimportant
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kide on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Finds Where The Rainbow Ends

Finds puts the book back to her inventory, and shakes her head to the book. A Strange thing it was certainly. She then decides that she could try to explore the area a bit more, and first heads to the East and from there to the south east along the coastline, as it would look like, it could be traveled into the that area from there. If for some reason she can't travel to there, she will instead move to Northeast along the coastline.

Summary:
Minor:
Store the book
Move:
To the east, to the dock area
Major:
Explore from there to the south east along the coastline, as the map looks like I could travel there from this location? If not then she will travel to the other direction along the coastline, to the northeast.
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."
-A goblin, from the Dungeon Keeper's dungeon.

Betrays A Friend
HP:1/5 * ATK:5 * DEF:4 * APP: 10

Hides in leaves
HP:10/10 * ATK:11 * DEF:20 * CHR:+8
Equipment:
Leather boots: DEF +1, CHR +1
Thief's cloak
Magical scimitar: +8 ATT
Intricate chestplate: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Holy armguards: +3 DEF +1 CHR
Holy helmet: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Mighty horse: El Diablo +2 Att/Def, 2x travel speed.
Kide
Keenspot Despot

Location: Land full of lakes and snow.... Also called Finland.

Postby ArdentSilver on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Update scheduled. It will be on the late side tonight.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ArdentSilver on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Day 1, Turn 7

In a brilliant flash of logic and deduction, Up-for-a-challenge not only ascertains that the grid is a puzzle-based lock, but also the exact (okay, one of the exact) solution needed to open it! He is rewarded with a chest for his efforts.

Below, KnowsTheTruth drops through the floor to find... is that the skeleton's leg? Or, one of them at least...
The passage continues downwards as well.

Three of the goblins head left, entering a room with a large piece of machinery on the side. There is a lesser Earth elemental in the middle of the room. It watches you with stony, unblinking eyes.

Aboveground, Fist of the Moon discovers more of the crevice. It appears the "beaked pears" he found earlier aren't limited to the orange soil so prevalent here.

Elsewhere, Finds Where the Rainbow Ends discovers more of the silty seashore. The dry winds send some of the silt roiling about, like waves.

-------------------------------------------
Current Map:

[Brittle Bone: Dry and aged humanoid remains. It's not even useful as an improvised weapons.]

SPOILERS:I forgot to draw Weathers with the arm, but he has it all the same >.< .

Saturday and Sunday will unfortunately be skip days. I am going through momentous events in real life, and a great many things are now in question. I'll have more information, for good or ill, by monday. :grumble:

Day 1, Turn 8
Last edited by ArdentSilver on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArdentSilver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games