Adventuring Goblins

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby PSychotic on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

DOOR I
NotGood leisurely walks over to the fairy-like creatures and finds out they're imps. The biggest one, half of NotGood's size, talks to him first "Goblin."

DOOR III
One-Hand changes his stance and slams into the armor. It staggers back and One-Hand instinctively knocks the axe out of it's gauntlet. He brings his sword back and slashes across the armor's breastplate for 2 damage! Panting from the exertion, One-Hand watches as the runes fade away and the armor crashes to the ground.

DOOR IV
Coats hits the ground and rolls to the side, moments before Skeptical follows. The two get up and look around. They are in a tiny hut, lit by sunlight where the walls didn't quite meet. A few herbs are on a table, a spear is resting against a wall, and the only door is a piece of cloth covering a hole.

DOOR VI
"Well sister that just about sucked, huh? We shouldn't stay here, can you see anything?" Gullible says while searching.

"No. Did you find anything?" Sandwiches responds. "Actually, what are we looking for?"

"Can't seem to find that trapdoor that 'mother' talked about."

"Trapdoor? What makes you think it'd still be here? Everything's gone."

DOOR VII
Foxes limps over to the light. It grows larger and turns red as she makes her way. Too weak to think, she realizes that's it's a sea of magma only when before it. A massive cliff stands alone in that sea and Chases starts to bark again. One of them was over there. A tiny boat on the shore looks like it could take Foxes there, if she could patch on it. Chases suggest going for it's eyes.

---

Loot
Ancestor's Axe: +2 attack, one-handed.

Spear: +2 damage, projectile. 50% chance of breaking and causing twice as much damage.

Enemies Status
Black Platemail HP 0/6

Goblins Status
Chief Skeptical HP 6/6
Gullible HP 4/5 MP 3/5
One-Hand HP 3/5
Foxes HP 2/7
Notgood HP 3/5
Coats HP 5/5
Sandwiches HP 2/3
Shi' Arri, Decroi, Canton, Sicoh, Tig, Jack, and Mack.

The Dread Pirate Scarrrgh, Kobold Pirate ..... dead just like half his crew
Lisps, Goblin Defender ..... Feats: Improved Tackle 2, Tackle Stamina 2, Improved Dodging 1
That Nameless Guy, Undead Warrior ..... STR 5 DEX 3 CON 3 ..... HP ?/? ..... 4 Throwing Knives, Axe (+3), Heavy Leather Armor (5/5)
Shiny, Not So Dead Goblin ..... ATK 1 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5
Jack-Of-All-Trades, Lucky Goblin ..... ATK 0 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5 MP 5/5 ..... Spells: Buff/Debuff, Thief!, Acrobatic F@#king Pirouette!
Bringer-Of-New-Times, Goblin Teller ..... ATK 1 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5 ..... Spells: Heal

Hosting a Cave of Doom
User avatar
PSychotic
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Location: Behind you. I'm always behind you.

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Ratha on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 pm

One Hand carefully examines the axe, eventually picking it up and storing it for later. It looks like it isn't as good as his sword, but perhaps later someone else will want it.

Next, he examines the alter, staying around 8 paces away. With the armour out of the way, perhaps now he can see some hint that will show him the exit from this room.
God School signups are closed, but visit anyways!
Goblin Defence in progress!
Image
If so, please contact us. He was last seen falling out of the universe, near Hats.

Arena Slaves:
Keeper of Doors
HP: DEAD --Att: 2 --Def: 4 --App: 8

Adventuring Goblins (Victory!)
One Hand
HP: 5/5 --Att: 4 --Def: 2 --Int: 1
User avatar
Ratha
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby kitsune106 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Fo throws her dagger straight into the skeleton's eyes as she tries ot get into teh boat.
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes
Hp: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
equipped: Bow: ranged attack ATT +3
rusty helmet: +1 DEF
inventory: 9 arrows
10 magic arrows: +2 ATT
2 adamantite arrows: +3 ATT
1 explosive arrow: Area effect, can damage own team.
1 Rusty helmet: +1 DEF
1 daggers: +1 ATT
abilities: animal charming
archery master: +2 ATT when using any bow, and a small chance to recover ammo.


adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes
HP: 7/7 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 1
DEF: 1
INT: 1


"Do not meddle in the affiars of hte assasins. For they are heavily armed and not subtle."

"Overkill is the standard response when a fic slaughters your childhood memories."
User avatar
kitsune106
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:48 pm
Location: SOmehwere

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Rodgeir on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Notgood is disappointed they turned out to be imps, but not surprised.

"Hey imps...can you fellas tell me where we are right now?"

Notgood figures the little demons probably have some magic so no reason to aggravate them. He also knows they are liars so at least he'll have an idea of where he isn't.
Rodgeir
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby ArcticTornado on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Skeptical will take a look at the herbs, pick them up if they're not contact-poisonous, and exit out the front door.

Is it a goblin hut or a human hut?
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Jacon on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Coats picks up the spear. he is now carrying a spear in one hand, a sword in the other and another sword on his back. He's feeling a little overburdened but hes loathed to leave valueable weapons that might be useful behind. He follows behind Chief.
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1


I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Wildman on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:04 am

"Hoping the trapdoor was still here is just wishful thinking really, but there doesn't seem to be any other way outta here. If that trapdoor hid a portal of some kind, the portal may still be here even if the trapdoor isn't. Well, at any rate, we should probably get moving. Let's go that way." Gullible points in a random direction, as all directions look the same and he has completely lost his bearings.
Goblin Gladiators Campaign 2

Goblin Gladiators Campaign 1 is Complete.
Little Hands is currently in the Pit of Danger, and will be for quite some time.
Successful killer in TSK Round 24. Partner: KittiHello.
Co-winner of the TSK Lightning Round, along with SharesLoot.
Successful killer in TSK Round 33, with some help from SeeAMoose at the end.
User avatar
Wildman
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 am
Location: Kennesaw, GA, US

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby PSychotic on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

DOOR I
NotGood asks them "Hey imps...can you fellas tell me where we are right now?"

The big one says very territorially "Yes. If you can tell us why you are here."

The other three imps just watch NotGood and the big imp.

DOOR III
One-Hand loots the axe. He walks to the altar, but is careful not to get too close. It's rectangular, with inscriptions on the side. The inscriptions are in a language One-Hand doesn't know, however. It looks like the top might be a lid. One-Hand stops inspecting the altar when he hears sand rustling, and turns to see the armor become a pile of sand.

DOOR IV
Skeptical picks up the herbs and sniffs them. He throws them in his pack when he determines that they're green grass, a weak healing herb. Coats meanwhile, adds the spear to his ever-growing armory and shoulders the weight silently. The two lift the cloth and leave through the door, and are stunned when they realize where they are.

CutsWood is doing his job outside his family's house. Lisps is training with WideEyes, both using wooden swords. The teller, KnowsOfFate, is speaking with BuildsHuts about clan matters. And all their other clanmates are around, doing their normal tasks.

DOOR VI
Gullible and Sandwiches bravely go in a random direction for minutes on end. They seem to be going nowhere and Sandwiches voices just that. "Where do you expect this lead?"

DOOR VII
Foxes goes into the boat and whacks her bow across the shambling skeleton's skull for 2 damage. It falls back, and rocks the boat into the magma. It is quickly taken away by the current. The boat itself somehow stays cool, but the right side is taking magma! And the skeleton rises, ready to attack Foxes. Chases barks, alarmed and fearing it's safety.

Loot: 2x green grass, +1 HP

Enemies Status
Skeleton HP 1/3

Goblins Status
Chief Skeptical HP 6/6
Gullible HP 4/5 MP 3/5
One-Hand HP 3/5
Foxes HP 2/7
Notgood HP 3/5
Coats HP 5/5
Sandwiches HP 2/3
Last edited by PSychotic on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shi' Arri, Decroi, Canton, Sicoh, Tig, Jack, and Mack.

The Dread Pirate Scarrrgh, Kobold Pirate ..... dead just like half his crew
Lisps, Goblin Defender ..... Feats: Improved Tackle 2, Tackle Stamina 2, Improved Dodging 1
That Nameless Guy, Undead Warrior ..... STR 5 DEX 3 CON 3 ..... HP ?/? ..... 4 Throwing Knives, Axe (+3), Heavy Leather Armor (5/5)
Shiny, Not So Dead Goblin ..... ATK 1 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5
Jack-Of-All-Trades, Lucky Goblin ..... ATK 0 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5 MP 5/5 ..... Spells: Buff/Debuff, Thief!, Acrobatic F@#king Pirouette!
Bringer-Of-New-Times, Goblin Teller ..... ATK 1 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5 ..... Spells: Heal

Hosting a Cave of Doom
User avatar
PSychotic
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Location: Behind you. I'm always behind you.

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Jacon on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Coats falls to his knees, dumbshocked. His tribe, he's family, all here. He thought they had been killed, Had he not seen their torn and rotting bodies as he crawled from underneath his hut? and yet here they were, healthy and well. His tribe.
" Chief" He muttered a tear dropping from his normally stony eyes " Their all here..." He could not help the muffled choking of his crying, " Their still alive, I didn't fail them." Than his eyes widening He muttered, " Maybe my son.." He rushed to his feet and began to run to his home hut hoping he'd find his son who he had thought had been killed by adventurers.
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1


I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Rodgeir on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Notgood sighs and says, "I have no idea why I'm here. I went down some stairs and just saw that beautiful lava ocean back there." Notgood gestures back the way he came from for emphasis. "I looked around and you four were all that I could see. If you could point me back towards reality I'll be on my way."

Notgood will attempt to make himself look less threatening, which honestly can't be that hard. He will as absently scratch his sweaty side fat.
Rodgeir
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby kitsune106 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Fxoes uses her remaining dagger to stab the skeleton in teh face
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes
Hp: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
equipped: Bow: ranged attack ATT +3
rusty helmet: +1 DEF
inventory: 9 arrows
10 magic arrows: +2 ATT
2 adamantite arrows: +3 ATT
1 explosive arrow: Area effect, can damage own team.
1 Rusty helmet: +1 DEF
1 daggers: +1 ATT
abilities: animal charming
archery master: +2 ATT when using any bow, and a small chance to recover ammo.


adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes
HP: 7/7 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 1
DEF: 1
INT: 1


"Do not meddle in the affiars of hte assasins. For they are heavily armed and not subtle."

"Overkill is the standard response when a fic slaughters your childhood memories."
User avatar
kitsune106
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:48 pm
Location: SOmehwere

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Wildman on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:38 am

"Oh I'm sorry Sandwiches, would you prefer we sit and wait for something to happen? Last thing that happened to me was a demon impersonating my mother that almost killed me, so excuuu-uuuse me for wanting to leave this place." With that, Gullible sits and pouts.
Goblin Gladiators Campaign 2

Goblin Gladiators Campaign 1 is Complete.
Little Hands is currently in the Pit of Danger, and will be for quite some time.
Successful killer in TSK Round 24. Partner: KittiHello.
Co-winner of the TSK Lightning Round, along with SharesLoot.
Successful killer in TSK Round 33, with some help from SeeAMoose at the end.
User avatar
Wildman
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 am
Location: Kennesaw, GA, US

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby ArcticTornado on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 am

The lines around Skepticals eyes loosen, and he suddenly seems very tired. It was all... perfect.
Then his eyes tighten again, and the determination is back in his eyes. It couldn't be true. He had seen most of these goblins killed, and lisps wasn't even dead. This had to be fake. Thinking fast, he calls KnowsOfFate to follow him, and heads towards Coat's tent. If it wasn't fake, Knows would know wht was going on, and if it was, he would need Coats by his side when it all went wrong.

When Skeptical is outside Coat's tent, he will ask Knows "What is going on? How did I get here?"
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Ratha on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

One Hand takes another look around the room, making sure to check on all sides to see if there's a door out of this place.

But if there isn't... he sighs. This'll probably mark him as too dumb to live.

He goes up to the altar and examines the inscriptions carefully, noting any patterns, and trying to remember if they're like anything he's seen before.
God School signups are closed, but visit anyways!
Goblin Defence in progress!
Image
If so, please contact us. He was last seen falling out of the universe, near Hats.

Arena Slaves:
Keeper of Doors
HP: DEAD --Att: 2 --Def: 4 --App: 8

Adventuring Goblins (Victory!)
One Hand
HP: 5/5 --Att: 4 --Def: 2 --Int: 1
User avatar
Ratha
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby PSychotic on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 pm

DOOR I
"I have no idea why I'm here. I went down some stairs and just saw that beautiful lava ocean back there." Notgood gestures back the way he came from for emphasis. "I looked around and you four were all that I could see. If you could point me back towards reality I'll be on my way."

One of the smaller imps snickers at this, and the big one quickly fireballs it. "No. That's not possible. You're in Lord Bifron's world now. The only way out is with his permission, and that is very hard to get."

NotGood idly scratches his fat, getting rid of that itch that has been bothering him.

DOOR III
One-Hand thoroughly inspects the room for any doors. But it is empty. Well, besides the pile of sand, One-Hand, and the altar in the middle. Deciding to inspect the altar even closer, One-Hand sees that the inscriptions are still mostly unknown to him, but does notice a familiar symbol on the top. It's the marking KnowsOfFate had tattooed onto her face.

DOOR IV
Coats runs to his hut, looking for his son. He throws aside the cloth door and finds an empty hut. Chief and KnowsOfFate walk in a moment later, finding Coats looking dumb shocked. He turns his head to Knows and asks "Where's my son?"

Skeptical also blurts out "What is going on? How did I get here?"

The teller looks at the Chief and Coats for a second, visibly confused. "Elder Coats, your son is out hunting. Chief Skeptical, you are at the village. You are managing the building of a new warcamp." Knows shakes her head and asks "Is there anything else you need? I need to talk to Huts."

DOOR VI
Sandwiches thinks for a few seconds. Gullible was right, sitting around didn't help anyone. Just give him some bad reasons to get up and apologize, and the we can get back on track. "Gullible, I'm sorry. But we can't stop now, because that way!" she points randomly "is the way to Chief and the others! So come on! Let's go!"

Sandwiches starts walking, but soon stops. There's another great oak door near them. "Huh." she says and heals herself.

DOOR VII
Foxes notches an arrow, and carefully aims it at the skeleton. She lets it loose and the arrow crack's it's ribs for 1 damage. All of it's energy gone, the skeleton falls backwards and into the magma. Steam and smoke rise from where it lands and burns. The boat's right side is taking even more magma now, and ChasesBugs is barking for Foxes to do something, to fix this boat.


Enemies Status
Skeleton HP 0/3

Goblins Status
Chief Skeptical HP 6/6
Gullible HP 3/5 MP 5/5
One-Hand HP 3/5
Foxes HP 2/7
Notgood HP 3/5
Coats HP 5/5
Sandwiches HP 3/3 MP 3/3
Shi' Arri, Decroi, Canton, Sicoh, Tig, Jack, and Mack.

The Dread Pirate Scarrrgh, Kobold Pirate ..... dead just like half his crew
Lisps, Goblin Defender ..... Feats: Improved Tackle 2, Tackle Stamina 2, Improved Dodging 1
That Nameless Guy, Undead Warrior ..... STR 5 DEX 3 CON 3 ..... HP ?/? ..... 4 Throwing Knives, Axe (+3), Heavy Leather Armor (5/5)
Shiny, Not So Dead Goblin ..... ATK 1 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5
Jack-Of-All-Trades, Lucky Goblin ..... ATK 0 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5 MP 5/5 ..... Spells: Buff/Debuff, Thief!, Acrobatic F@#king Pirouette!
Bringer-Of-New-Times, Goblin Teller ..... ATK 1 DEF 1 ..... HP 5/5 ..... Spells: Heal

Hosting a Cave of Doom
User avatar
PSychotic
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Location: Behind you. I'm always behind you.

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby ArcticTornado on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:12 pm

"Ah, good. I'd banged my head earlier and I was worried I might have concussion. Thanks, Knows. I'm fine, don't worry. Where did we leave the clan record book again?"

(It's a book that records the day-to-day clan affairs, I can find out what's going on without looking like a madman)
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Rodgeir on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Notgood rubs his eyes a bit having been a little blinded by the fireball. "Okay, great can you kindly point me in the direction of the Lords dwelling? I may as well speak with him."

Should the imps point him in a direction Notgood will thank the large imp and be on his way. Even if they are lying there is no reason to hang around with them, seeing how they are a bit quick to burn.
Last edited by Rodgeir on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodgeir
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Ratha on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

One Hand looks at the altar. So it has a familiar mark on it. A family marking perhaps? Or a professional one? And here he is with the axe of an ancestor. So the altar...

May be... is it the right size? He looks closely.

This could be a coffin.

One Hand isn't sure, so first he inspects the axe, to see if it has any matching markings. But the top did look like it might be a lid.

And with no other way out, and seeing as he's in an empty room, he attempts to open the altar, to see what's inside.
God School signups are closed, but visit anyways!
Goblin Defence in progress!
Image
If so, please contact us. He was last seen falling out of the universe, near Hats.

Arena Slaves:
Keeper of Doors
HP: DEAD --Att: 2 --Def: 4 --App: 8

Adventuring Goblins (Victory!)
One Hand
HP: 5/5 --Att: 4 --Def: 2 --Int: 1
User avatar
Ratha
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Wildman on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 am

"Ahh, finally." Gullible looks at Sandwiches. "Well, given that our options are this random door or an endless expanse of nothingness, I vote door. All in favor?" Gullible waits for Sandwiches to raise her hand. She replies, "I'm not raising my hand that's what stupid humans do. Let's just go." With that, gullible opens the door and steps through, with Sandwiches right behind.
Goblin Gladiators Campaign 2

Goblin Gladiators Campaign 1 is Complete.
Little Hands is currently in the Pit of Danger, and will be for quite some time.
Successful killer in TSK Round 24. Partner: KittiHello.
Co-winner of the TSK Lightning Round, along with SharesLoot.
Successful killer in TSK Round 33, with some help from SeeAMoose at the end.
User avatar
Wildman
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 am
Location: Kennesaw, GA, US

Re: Adventuring Goblins

Postby Jacon on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 am

Coats gives a final sigh of relief. " of course" he says " send hin to me if you see him". He turns to. Thw chief with a rare smile. " the nightmare is over" he says he than starts to stumbled off to attend to his tasks as elder warrior
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1


I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 924
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 pm

 
Previous

Return to Goblins Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest