The goblin heroes: completed!

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

The goblin heroes: completed!

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:41 am

For the story, map, etc, click here

Completed!

To read the epilogue about the ten heroes, look here . On the bottom of the same page there is also a downloadable summary of all turns! Except two because I'm stupid.

Finally, don't forget to look at the page following it: The epilogue continues there, detailing what happened to almost every character that survived.
Last edited by m0rtimer on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 am, edited 331 times in total.
ME JAM STICK IN STONE. ME CREATE LEVER.

goblin heroes - Completed
threads of reality - in progress
m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: The goblin heroes

Postby DrunkenProphet on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 am

First timer here. and this sounds like fun.
My Goblin will be called DrunkenProphet and if i can i would like to be a teller.
The Goblin Heroes: - LONG LIVE CLAN MIGHTYOAK!

Drunkenprophet
HP: 8/8 ATT:15 DEF:21 CHR:2 DRNK:1
Base stats: HP:8/8 ATT:0 DEF:1 CHR:0
equipped:
-Enhanced memory staff: ATT +6 DRNK +1, increased healing powers
-Timebender's armour (set): +3 ATT +20 DEF.
-Holy obsidian dagger: can be worn in the off hand. +6 ATT, increased holy magics
Helped kill the demon Muhon and lived a full life of adventure - currently partying in goblin heaven
DrunkenProphet
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby michael7050 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 am

I'm with DrunkenProphet!

I might be overcomitting myself here... but what the heck I want to play with my friend.

hmmm... running out of beer-related names...

I'll decide later.
ServesBeers, Owner of:
The Gobl'INN, the perfect venue to have beers, (and cider, ale etc) while you discuss the latest murders!
Find it today at Thuntworld Serial Killers! - ServesBeers is taking a vacation and apologises for any inconvienience
Stocked by: The Exalted Clan Of Brewerery -Chief - BrewsBeers,Chief Foreman - BrewsAGoodBeer,Stirrer #1 - StirsVats ,Stirrer #2 - WieldsAPaddle, Taster - GetsDrunk,Ingredients Manager - SpikesDrinks----In memory of Grim, who drew my Avatar, and abondoned this clan.
DrinksBeers, Guardian of the Twisting Falls Clan!
GoAwayIHaveAHangover, Lead Tactician of Clan MightyOak!
THE HANGOVER, Goblin Mage!
FiveMinutesLate ToTheParty - Goblin Defender!
Teetotaller , Escapee! - Died by a grisly fate. May EvilCoatrack speed him to Maglubiyets arms.
IsADrunkMage, Mage of the Catacombs! -Surivived! Now at Mud's Betting Stall!

GetsDrunkAndMakesRainbowsEverywhere, The mighty Rainbowmancer! - Abandoned by Pointsthingsout. :(

I AM FREAKIN UNBEATABLE!
- Forgath
michael7050
Keenspot Despot

Postby kitsune106 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:19 am

i'll join.

Talkswithfoxes is my goblin.
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes
Hp: 5/5 ATT: 2 DEF: 2
equipped: Bow: ranged attack ATT +3
rusty helmet: +1 DEF
inventory: 9 arrows
10 magic arrows: +2 ATT
2 adamantite arrows: +3 ATT
1 explosive arrow: Area effect, can damage own team.
1 Rusty helmet: +1 DEF
1 daggers: +1 ATT
abilities: animal charming
archery master: +2 ATT when using any bow, and a small chance to recover ammo.

adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes
HP: 7/7 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 1
DEF: 1
INT: 1

"Do not meddle in the affiars of hte assasins. For they are heavily armed and not subtle."

"Overkill is the standard response when a fic slaughters your childhood memories."
kitsune106
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:42 am

I pondered a long time if I should make a game on here, because in all honesty, though I believe I can give you guys a good storyline, I don't have nearly the skills to provide drawings such as in the last ditch dungeon, which make it all that more awesome.

However, after looking to this board... There are still a lot off people hoping to get to join a game huh? And I hope this will satisfy. Let me say it allready though: To give everyone a fair chance off joining a game, if you are allready in one, may I ask not to apply untill at least 3 hours after this post has been made? thank you! :)

This is an old campaign I used to play, retweaked to fit the goblin theme... Here goes :)

The story

Our story begins in the city off Cardiff, where the king resides. Not too long ago, the city guards captured a large group off goblins, which they were planning on using as slaves in the arena... What would happen today would change the king's mind about that however.

3 days ago, the woods to the southwest, who had started to die and wither years ago, finally showed sign off what was the cause. What was abandoned just a few days ago, was now infested with undead. When a few adventurers went to find out what was their source, they returned in horror. Muhon.

Everyone knew the tale of Muhon, though not the details. It is said that many years ago the demon had nearly took over all off the lands, only to be defeated by the greatest adventurers off all times, after taking a huge loss off their own. The king could only guess that perhaps said adventurers never did manage to kill the demon, only weaken it... But he should not fill his mind with such dark thoughts.

Naturally, every hero in the kingdom volunteered to slay the demon, for the glory off such an honor would shine for ages to come, not to mention the wealth they would be bestowed if they would return alive. Muhon had "promised" a safe passage to him for 13 days, to allow any challengers to face him personally.

Today, the adventurers returned. Their heads carried on pikes by the undead, and planted in front off the gates to the great city. A panic ensued amongst the villagers within the city, and also on the neighbouring, as everyone either fled away to the east or to the safety off the city, but the king knew that if the army were to attack, the city would fall within a week. And without a single adventurer left, the king was forced to take drastic measures. He was reminded off the bravery off the goblins a few days before. They lost the battle against his guards off course, but his guards had them outnumbered 3 to 1. Not to mention that the goblins managed to take a few off his man down, whilst they were all still alive. The king sighed as he had the goblins called from the cellars.

And that brings us to where we are now. 10 goblins, each bestowed with the king's seal, which should give them equal rights as human adventurers, are tasked with defeating an ancient demon. But should they really? They could just as well leave all the humans to perish to the undead... But that would make for a boring story, no?

the map

Please forgive my horrible map-drawing skills, I warned you on the first line :p Anyways, this map should give you some overview on what terrain you guys are working in. And no, these are not all off the locations... There are some secret locations, which you can either discover by luck (more about that later), or by being given the location by an npc...

You know the tree in the right bottom corner is the tree where your people lives. It used to belong to the elves, who for some unknown reason moved to the new city made off crystal in the northwest off the map. At the bottom middle we have the port-city portside, and all to the left we have what is Muhon's lair off death and despair. To the middle right we have the mines and a small outpost off dwarves, and finally, in the middle we have the city off Cardiff, where this story begins.

The color off the routes represent the general danger level off said route. However, you are not bound by these routes, theyre just the recomended ones.

general overview
Overall, you have ten days before Muhon releases his army and won't be willing to just fight fair (or as much as a demon is willing to fight fair) anymore. Does this mean you have to fight him before those ten days? No. You are completely free to do whatever you choose. You could just as well go back to your own homes, do nothing for those ten days, and then hope you can somehow survive the onslaught once the undead finally find their way to you. Or you could rush headstraight into Muhon's lair, but that wouldn't be wise. Anyways, the choice is entirely up to you

rules
Every turn, you can both move and make an action. If you first make an action and want to move afterwards and the action fails, you wont move (though it depends on the case really. For example, if you attempt to pick a chest and fail, ill let you stay, but if you fail to pick it and the lock breaks beyond repair, ill have you move anyways.) If you still want to move onwards even after a failure, say so in your post :)

A day will pass after 3 turns, I'll post how many days you have left before the army attacks every time.

You are not required to stay in the group you have started with. If you wish, you may split up in seperate groups, or just go entirely solo. Your king's seal also has a nifty gadget which allows you to conversate to any off your clan members, no matter how far they are. (that explains why it looks like a cell phone...)

Battles: Battles will generally be automated, unless its a special battle or somebody is about to die in said battle etc... Sorry guys, but i think this is better then spending an entire day on a single battle against some thieves ;)

Dungeon crawls: There are 3 known dungeon crawls on the map, but there might possibly be more... Anyways, a dungeon crawl will exist out 3 to 7 rooms, containing either monsters or a puzzle, completing said room will award your team all the loot in that room. The great rewards and challenges wait at the end off course...

Everyone begins with the following stats: 5 HP, 1 ATT, 1 DEF
A teller will be chosen who can heal each turn, and also a new chief who will have 1 increased ATT and DEF

If lifepoints reach 0, you will be unconcious. You will die in 3 turns, or if somebody lands a finishing blow (which may happen in the same turn) You can be healed, but will still not be able to perform an action that turn.

Finally, about absence: If you know you are going to be absent at a certain date(s), make sure to either send that to me in a private message or post it here on this thread, so we can arrange somebody to take your place.
Last edited by m0rtimer on Sun May 08, 2011 8:23 am, edited 14 times in total.

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kitsune106 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:52 am

question:
can we take adventuring levels? or not?

and what abou tthe kingdom? can't we get weapons or armor from there perahps? since we are their only hope? can't we get stuff like potions and weapons for free?
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes

adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes

"Do not meddle in the affiars of hte assasins. For they are heavily armed and not subtle."

"Overkill is the standard response when a fic slaughters your childhood memories."
kitsune106
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:57 am

kitsune106 wrote:question:
can we take adventuring levels? or not?

and what abou tthe kingdom? can't we get weapons or armor from there perahps? since we are their only hope? can't we get stuff like potions and weapons for free?

Adventuring levels? Don't be silly, everyone knows goblins can't have adventurer levels!

As for the armour/potions: The king has granted you some basic equipment and potions, but most off the people in there seem reluctant off putting their faith in a bunch off goblins... you could reenter the city and try to sway them over however, if you wish.

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kitsune106 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:01 am

m0rtimer wrote:Adventuring levels? Don't be silly, everyone knows goblins can't have adventurer levels!

As for the armour/potions: The king has granted you some basic equipment and potions, but most off the people in there seem reluctant off putting their faith in a bunch off goblins... you could reenter the city and try to sway them over however, if you wish.

oh long would talking take? since i'm sure that the loot from teh dungeon crawls would contain gold. and if we paid for the items.. that migth sway people over.

and let's see, where shoudl we post ooc topics? since i have many ideas, but need to bounce them off of people.

and will teh teller be able ot have predictions too?
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes

adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes

kitsune106
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:08 am

kitsune106 wrote:
m0rtimer wrote:Adventuring levels? Don't be silly, everyone knows goblins can't have adventurer levels!

oh long would talking take? since i'm sure that the loot from teh dungeon crawls would contain gold. and if we paid for the items.. that migth sway people over.

and let's see, where shoudl we post ooc topics? since i have many ideas, but need to bounce them off of people.

and will teh teller be able ot have predictions too?

talking is a regular action, and takes 1 turn.
Dunno where you should post OOC topics thou. (to be entirely honest, I don't even know what OOC means :p )

As for the teller being able to have predictions... I haven't thought off that, but that's a great idea! I hereby deem it so that the teller can predict possible danger :)

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kitsune106 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 am

m0rtimer wrote:talking is a regular action, and takes 1 turn.
Dunno where you should post OOC topics thou. (to be entirely honest, I don't even know what OOC means :p )

As for the teller being able to have predictions... I haven't thought off that, but that's a great idea! I hereby deem it so that the teller can predict possible danger :)

thanks for that. and hmmm, i have a few ideas that inolve talking. including convincing the entire town to take celric levels and come adventuring to get more levels to create a destroy undead field.

OOC means out of character, and what we are doing now. it represents the player talking, not the character.

maybe the chief can also once every 3 turns or once every turn reinspire confidence in teh goblins provided he's with them adn can talk? give a victory speech?

and if i may ask, can we choose roles, or special abilities that relate to our names?
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes

adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes

kitsune106
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:31 am

kitsune106 wrote:
thanks for that. and hmmm, i have a few ideas that inolve talking. including convincing the entire town to take celric levels and come adventuring to get more levels to create a destroy undead field.

OOC means out of character, and what we are doing now. it represents the player talking, not the character.

maybe the chief can also once every 3 turns or once every turn reinspire confidence in teh goblins provided he's with them adn can talk? give a victory speech?

and if i may ask, can we choose roles, or special abilities that relate to our names?

the ability to convince people will be based solely on three things: the way you word it, the way people look to you, and the armour you are wearing. (you won't impress anyone when your wearing rags!)

Ah yes, OOC... I figure we should do it like this: player text is written ordinary, whilst we will put the moves your character does in italics, along with the name on top off it to make clear when their actions begin.

Don't really see the point on having a victory speech every so often, as I don't really have an morale factor off some sorts installed...

And no, no feats based on names etc, sorry.

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kitsune106 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:38 am

m0rtimer wrote:the ability to convince people will be based solely on three things: the way you word it, the way people look to you, and the armour you are wearing. (you won't impress anyone when your wearing rags!)

Ah yes, OOC... I figure we should do it like this: player text is written ordinary, whilst we will put the moves your character does in italics, along with the name on top off it to make clear when their actions begin.

Don't really see the point on having a victory speech every so often, as I don't really have an morale factor off some sorts installed...

And no, no feats based on names etc, sorry.

thanks for clearing that all up. makes sense. and heh....

can we already start voting for the teller and such>
goblin heroes

Talkswithfoxes

adventuring goblins:
TalkstoFoxes

kitsune106
Keenspot Despot

Postby notimportant on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 am

*taps his sundial* Has it been three hours yet?
Although in all seriousness, you should probably allow at least a day for new players to reserve a spot, since it is the holidays and the non-players might not frequent this sub-forum.
"Will you give all you can give, so that our Banner may advance?" (Join Capture The Flag!)
Arena slave:
Not Important HP 0/5 ~ Atk 1+1 ~ Def 1 ~ App 0 ~ Traits: None ~ Items: Dagger
Lived an unfulfilled live, but got redemption in the Hats afterlife.

Goblin hero:
States-the-obvious HP 6/8 ~ Atk 17(2+13+2) ~ Def 26(3+22+1) ~ Cha 44(0+44)
Executed by a deranged monarch

Hats:
Echo HP: 9/10 ~ Status: Living happily ever after ~ Tomfoolery level: Sufficient
notimportant
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:00 am

notimportant wrote:*taps his sundial* Has it been three hours yet?
Although in all seriousness, you should probably allow at least a day for new players to reserve a spot, since it is the holidays and the non-players might not frequent this sub-forum.

Yes, I know, I know... But then you wouldn't be able to join eh?

In all honesty, I figured that if I were to wait a day, all spots would be long gone. By waiting 3 hours, I'm hoping to get some people out off both categories: the people that are lucky enough to stumble upon this thread at this time, and the people that are devoted to this forum, and check it several times a day. Though yea, seems I should have picked a bit longer. Welcome to the group, 3 hours have passed :p

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kide on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 am

I would love to join another game as well, if possible. But if there is many new that wish to join later on, I will see if I would like to give my spot to some new player, who is not in any games yet.

Have decide on the name a little later though, (though I could be Betrays A Friend here as well I suppose....) But I will think of it a bit, and get back here too a little later on, have to go now, so no much time to think of a name now.

But the game seems interestning. =)
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."
-A goblin, from the Dungeon Keeper's dungeon.

Betrays A Friend
HP:1/5 * ATK:5 * DEF:4 * APP: 10

Hides in leaves
HP:10/10 * ATK:11 * DEF:20 * CHR:+8
Equipment:
Leather boots: DEF +1, CHR +1
Thief's cloak
Magical scimitar: +8 ATT
Intricate chestplate: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Holy armguards: +3 DEF +1 CHR
Holy helmet: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Mighty horse: El Diablo +2 Att/Def, 2x travel speed.
Kide
Keenspot Despot

Location: Land full of lakes and snow.... Also called Finland.

Postby kelten on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 am

Ill join

My goblins name isStabsafoot
Stabsafoot
HP: 6/9 ATT:15 (1+13+1) DEF:29 (2+21+1) CHR: +14
Equipment:
Blooddrinker: +10 ATT +4 CHR, extra dmg to evil, drains life
See-all boots: +5 DEF +2 CHR a chance of noticing a trap before setting it off.
mightyoak shield, intricate greaves, +2 intricate chainmail, magic gloves, heavenly ring: allows smite evil
darkforged helmet, ring of health

In debt:
Dead, but in heaven in the game Hats

Hits to hard, training for cheff

Keltens betting station, gamble away with the goblin crowd!
kelten
Keenspot Despot

Postby Stardance on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 am

Whohoo! I think I made it into my first game!

Long time lurker, first game.

I'm thinking of a goblin name, but I wanted to get my post in to sign up.

Edit: FightsWithDoors

Known as "Doors", he is a tall, slightly clumsy goblin that has always had trouble with entrances and exits ever since his naming day. He has repeatedly tripped, fallen, crashed into, bonked his head, jammed the door, smashed his hand, and (when angry) struck offending doors with great vehemence.

As a result of his doorframe-challenged nature, he would often volunteer for long outdoor journeys (nature rarely has doors to trouble him) even to the point of preferring to sleep outside. But in addition, given the variety of his difficulties with doors denying him simple passage, he's developed several techniques to bypass trapped and jammed doors, including becoming proficient at finding alternate entrances (windows and chimneys are his favorite), and puzzling out riddle doors that try to bar his passage.
Last edited by Stardance on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stardance
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 am

*counts*

That makes 7 people. Only 3 more for the game to start :)

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Stardance on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 am

In the description, should the goblin home be the big tree in the bottom right corner?

Do we have a clan name, or will we be Clan Fourem?

Clan Big Tree ... I'm sure someone can think of other clan names.
Stardance
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 am

Stardance wrote:In the description, should the goblin home be the big tree in the bottom right corner?

Do we have a clan name, or will we be Clan Fourem?

Clan Big Tree ... I'm sure someone can think of other clan names.

Nononono, the clan name will be voted on once we get ten players :p If you wish, you may allready give suggestions. Clan Fourem is probally copyrighted by lone btw :p ;)

And yes, the big tree to the lower right is your "city". Did I mistype it? :o *checks*

edit: yup, I did. Fixed now.

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby notimportant on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:24 am

States-the-obvious is a kind-natured goblin who wants to be everyone's friend. When he was a youngling the clan elders briefly believed he possessed the Teller gift of forseeing the future, but after a closer inspection, they found all his predictions were mundane and not really useful. However, States isn't discouraged as he keeps claiming he has the "gift" and making predictions, much to the dismay of the actual teller. Most other goblins has learnt to disregard the predictions and humour States, since he seem really happy about it all.
"Will you give all you can give, so that our Banner may advance?" (Join Capture The Flag!)
Arena slave:
Not Important HP 0/5 ~ Atk 1+1 ~ Def 1 ~ App 0 ~ Traits: None ~ Items: Dagger
Lived an unfulfilled live, but got redemption in the Hats afterlife.

Goblin hero:
States-the-obvious HP 6/8 ~ Atk 17(2+13+2) ~ Def 26(3+22+1) ~ Cha 44(0+44)
Executed by a deranged monarch

Hats:
Echo HP: 9/10 ~ Status: Living happily ever after ~ Tomfoolery level: Sufficient
notimportant
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:54 am

I added a few rules, because I totally forgot. Here they are so you don't have to look:
If lifepoints reach 0, you will be unconcious. You will die in 3 turns, or if somebody lands a finishing blow (which may happen in the same turn) You can be healed, but will still not be able to perform an action that turn.

about absence: If you know you are going to be absent at a certain date(s), make sure to either send that to me in a private message or post it here on this thread, so we can arrange somebody to take your place.

Now, I will only start the voting for chief and teller once I have 10 players, or nobody else is interested, but there are a few things which you can cast your vote on if you wish allready. For that I would like to thank Kitsune, even though he was mainly trying to aid his own cause by cheating me on telling information, (i'm on to you :P) she made me realize a few flaws in the concept. So here are a few things I would like you guys to vote on.

First: the time problem. After looking it over, I realized that 3-7 turns for a dungeon crawl, if not more is a little drastic on the timeline considering you only have 30 turns in total. I could complicate it by giving everyone a seperate timeline, which would put one person on turn 8 and one person on turn 9 for example, but thatd be weird, since you would be hearing about things that happen IN THE FUTURE.
Anyways, 3 things we can do about this, and its for you to vote.
A: There will be no splitting up. When people enter dungeon crawls etc, less time will be consumed, which would mean more turns in general.
B: Increase the amount off turns per day to either 4 or 5, which would mean more turns in total (40 or 50)
C: Leave it as is.
D: Whenever somebody enters a dungeon crawl, everybody outside off the dungeon is slowed down.
(if you think you might have an other solution for this, feel free to say so.)

Second: The update time. Anything from 5 to 7 pm forum time is okay for me to post the update each day, but I would like to have a steady time, at around which I could post the update.

Third: The clan name! There aren't any suggestions, so feel free to toss around. Or if you'd prefer, I can always come up with a clan name, I just thought you guys might think it to be fun to get to name your own group. Knowing me I would have called you clan awesome or something anyways :P
Last edited by m0rtimer on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Stardance on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 am

You could increase the number of turns in a day, and you could increase the *cost* in turns for travel. So if say you had 10 turns per day, but it cost 5 turns to travel... that would allow a day to be spent in a dungeon (3 to 7 turns) and half a day spent on the road. More difficult roads maybe taking longer to travel, if say we are trying to hide and avoid notice.

Do you spend turns to rest?
Stardance
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kelten on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 am

Ill go for suggestion A...
And I suggest the clan name;

Goblinsintreeclan
Stabsafoot
HP: 6/9 ATT:15 (1+13+1) DEF:29 (2+21+1) CHR: +14
Equipment:
Blooddrinker: +10 ATT +4 CHR, extra dmg to evil, drains life
See-all boots: +5 DEF +2 CHR a chance of noticing a trap before setting it off.
mightyoak shield, intricate greaves, +2 intricate chainmail, magic gloves, heavenly ring: allows smite evil
darkforged helmet, ring of health

In debt:
Dead, but in heaven in the game Hats

Hits to hard, training for cheff

Keltens betting station, gamble away with the goblin crowd!
kelten
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Can you bind someone's wounds?

Also Speaks-with-things-that-have-over-exceeded-their-lively-state Speaks is a common nick name.

She is odd to say the least. She talks with inanimate objects all the time. Because of this, goblins have a tendency to think she is the next teller, but she doesn't seem to predict the past in anyway shape or form. Instead, she knows more about the past, by looking at dead bodies and asking them how they are and what brought them there, even though it yields no answer, as it helps her concentrate on the scene around the corpse.
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Next

Return to Goblins Games