Can't say I didn't see this one comming, and a comment.

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Can't say I didn't see this one comming, and a comment.

Postby Cyberpawz on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:22 am

As the strip in the Church of Poisoned Minds said, Yes the US is fucked if we keep along the path, what else is new, damned if we do, damned if we don't. Hell the US is a prime target for another 9/11 I'm actually hoping it happens to some extent.

I know it is a nasty thing to say, but look at it this way, we have political leadership that can't even say a three syllable word without stuttering, we have a VP that has a tricky ticker, and can't recognize a politician for water fowl if his life depended on it, and we have a congress that is so venomous against each other, they could make a Black Mamba run yellow the other direction.

Working towards bipartisan my ass... the only thing guaranteed in the US is that a politician lies, and a baby cries.

And please, don't even go on about this so called war, this is more of a military action than a war...

In any case, love the comic, but one note... the notifications for the CoPM, and Sticky when new comics are up, don't show up any more, I don't know if it is on my computer or the server, just a heads up either way... I'll look into it on my side, but I was curious if anyone else has seen this happen, or lack of happening?
Cyberpawz
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby deathbringer on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:10 am

I tend to just check all four sites whatever XD
deathbringer
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby damp_dave on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:17 am

The notifications are working fine for me.

-dd
"I'll take a ride through Beverly Hills, just before dawn
And knock the little jockeys off the rich peoples' lawn
And before they get up, I'll be gone, I'll be gone..." --FZ
damp_dave
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Alan Foreman on Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:48 pm

Because Flash is reading files from "other" sites (the URLs are different) there's a rather pointless little security feature in the Flash player now that can stop that. Just turn that off for my site and it'll be fine.
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Damn keenspot and it's rules...

Postby Cyberpawz on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Alan Foreman wrote:Because Flash is reading files from "other" sites (the URLs are different) there's a rather pointless little security feature in the Flash player now that can stop that. Just turn that off for my site and it'll be fine.

Thanks, that is what I thought it was, but wasn't sure... of course it would be nice if Flash had its own control panel or something to actually fix stuff like this...
Cyberpawz
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Poisoned Minds