An idea

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

An idea

Postby seadog_driftwood on Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:14 pm

For those who feel so pissed off with something or everything they can't keep it in, but who don't have your artistic skills, is there any way to make a forum for rants?

'Cause right now I have a serious need to slam my mother's boyfriend, a meddling asshole if ever there was one. What's it to HIM that I sleep in? What the FUCK does that have to do with my computer, and why the fuck does he ban me from it? And why, when I start actually DOING something productive, i.e. vacuuming my room, does he fucking tell me to leave?
I swear, he's probably taking the piss about it now, I just KNOW it. That sadistic, lying, cheating, bullying fuck-head. And it's not like he hasn't done it before.
Hell, the only reason I've not moved out is money. Doesn't matter that I've lived at home over twice as long as he has, no, just cause he's a body-builder, that changes EVERY-FUCKING-THING. I swear, he'd make a dinosaur look like Einstein with his grasp of reason!
One third human*, one third squirrel**, one third ermine***, all confused.
*(sadly)
**("woolly flying squirrel", Eupetaurus cinereus. It lives in the mountains of Kashmir)
***(Mustela erminea, a weasel with a black-tipped tail - looks like a small albino ferret, but with black eyes, for those who've not seen a picture of a weasel)
seadog_driftwood
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Alan Foreman on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:15 pm

Do you have a mirror? I want to see if I give a shit!
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Postby Reuven on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:58 pm

This place ain't where you rally for sympathy. If the dude keeps messing with you, mess back. Lace his suppliments with laxatives; piss in his gas tank, leave other women's panties for your mom to find.

:evilgrin:

Make him sleep with both eyes open; knowing every coming day is wave of misery.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Bruce Bergman on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Reuven wrote:This place ain't where you rally for sympathy. If the dude keeps messing with you, mess back. Lace his suppliments with laxatives; piss in his gas tank, leave other women's panties for your mom to find.

:evilgrin:

Make him sleep with both eyes open; knowing every coming day is wave of misery.

You might have to go that far, but don't escalate too fast or you could turn it into a Full-on Steel Cage Grudge Match - and life's too short to start wars when you don't have to. You live there, you have a right to be respected. If he tramples on your rights, call him on it right there and then, every time.

And if he still insists on treating you like trash, get it all out in the open right in front of Mom. If you're still a minor, your only practical choice is to push the issue.

If she doesn't do anything about it, or worse comes out on his side, well, it's probably time to start making plans for living arrangements that don't involve them - but on YOUR timetable, not theirs.

--<<Bruce>>--
Bruce Bergman
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tom Radigan on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:00 am

Remember he's only your mother's boyfriend, not your stepfather. This rule makes all the difference in the world-legally, if nothing else.
Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Poisoned Minds