Fox hunt ban, part 2

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Fox hunt ban, part 2

Postby Tom Radigan on Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:05 pm

Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Alan Foreman on Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:24 pm

"This law was not about animal welfare, it was about trying to get so-called toffs and red jackets,"

If I had it my way, I WOULD be just like that. You would be alowed to hunt with dogs, but I'd make the sport more sporting. The public would be allowed to shoot at you toffy nosed wankers as you did it.
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Postby Rainspattered Goodnight on Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:43 pm

Alan Foreman wrote:The public would be allowed to shoot at you toffy nosed wankers as you did it.

Wait, shit, you mean that's not legal now?
Um, B.R.B. guys, I gotta run 'cross the border to Mexico for a while . . .
Rainspattered Goodnight
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Raven_Wolf on Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:53 pm

I'm all for banning on going on hunts on foxes or other animals for the reason of sport in the same sence of operations as how fox hunts have operated over the past hundred some odd years. But on the other hand. there is a differeance between going on Hunts and hunting as well as removing vermin and predators from your property in protection of your livestock and home and property. The law was too simplified in many reguards. but there is some common sence when it comes to select matters.
"I am like the wind. I come and go, leaving a memory in one's past." ~~Jean-Paul Allee~~
Raven_Wolf
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Rainspattered Goodnight on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:01 pm

I'm against hunting, but I'm also against the strict outlawing of anything. I did start reading this comic regularly when I found out about Anarchy's large place in it. So I'm in favour of Mr. Foreman's solution; let them hunt, but if you shoot the twats in the kneecap every time they go hunting, see how often they go. Shoot in increasingly painful and deadly places.
It's a tangible way of enforcing the Golden Rule. :lol:
Rainspattered Goodnight
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby TMLutas on Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:29 pm

Raven_Wolf wrote:I'm all for banning on going on hunts on foxes or other animals for the reason of sport in the same sence of operations as how fox hunts have operated over the past hundred some odd years. But on the other hand. there is a differeance between going on Hunts and hunting as well as removing vermin and predators from your property in protection of your livestock and home and property. The law was too simplified in many reguards. but there is some common sence when it comes to select matters.

Yes, by all means make the job as miserable as possible so you have to pay people to do it. That's the ticket.
TMLutas
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Poisoned Minds