Telepathy is not telekinesis.

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Telepathy is not telekinesis.

Postby Death Mage on Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:35 am

Telepathy
Communication through means other than the senses, as by the exercise of an occult power.

Apparent communication from one mind to another without using sensory perceptions.

Speaking with one's mind.

Telekinesis
The movement of objects by scientifically inexplicable means, as by the exercise of an occult power.

The power to move something by thinking about it without the application of physical force.

Moving objects with one's mind.

Now, maybe he's just crazy and mixed the two up. I just want to make sure you know the difference between the two.
* These senseless ramblings brought to you by Insanity™. If you just can't figure the dang thing out, it must be Insanity™.
Death Mage
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Alan Foreman on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:19 am

I know. The strip is still right. Just wait.
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kesh on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:15 am

Y'know, at first I wondered if maybe he meant telepathy instead.

Then I saw the expression on their faces. I do believe he just moved things that aren't supposed to move on their own. :o
Occam's Razor:
"The simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known." - Dictionary.com
Kesh
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Poisoned Minds