Tar and feathers? (9/9/06)

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Tar and feathers? (9/9/06)

Postby damp_dave on Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:36 am

Naaah. I actually like Sticky Teh Stick Man. He's a bit ranty like "Church of the Poisoned Mind" but even more so. :) Hey, and the artwork (at least of the 06/06/06 strip) isn't even that bad...

--dd
"I'll take a ride through Beverly Hills, just before dawn
And knock the little jockeys off the rich peoples' lawn
And before they get up, I'll be gone, I'll be gone..." --FZ
damp_dave
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Tar and feathers? (9/9/06)

Postby Alan Foreman on Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:19 pm

damp_dave wrote:Naaah. I actually like Sticky Teh Stick Man. He's a bit ranty like "Church of the Poisoned Mind" but even more so. :) Hey, and the artwork (at least of the 06/06/06 strip) isn't even that bad...

--dd

The bitter irony of it all, is to take a break from drawing, I draw something quite good. And yeah, I work my ass off on SSDD, yet I bet Sticky would be more populer... hummm...
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Postby damp_dave on Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:18 am

I would certainly hope that Sticky would not be more popular. I certainly wouldn't like it as much as I do SSDD or Poisoned Minds--though I'm probably not a "typical" webcomic viewer so I don't know if you can extrapolate anything from my own opinions. But Sticky has interesting and funny things to say, and that does go a long way.

I am glad to be back to the "main" storyline, though! I am definitely interested in what happens next, and in how all of the threads tie together with what we have already seen.

--dd
"I'll take a ride through Beverly Hills, just before dawn
And knock the little jockeys off the rich peoples' lawn
And before they get up, I'll be gone, I'll be gone..." --FZ
damp_dave
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Poisoned Minds