A little forum exclusive

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

A little forum exclusive

Postby Alan Foreman on Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:44 pm

Some old skool hardcore for ya:

Bring Me The Prisoners
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Postby BattleSchoolGraduate on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:18 pm

If it's all right with you, I would like to be able to download this file somehow. If you would be willing to provide a way for me to do that, or email me the file, I would be very greatful! :D
BattleSchoolGraduate
Junior Keenspotter

Postby tankus on Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:12 pm

BattleSchoolGraduate wrote:If it's all right with you, I would like to be able to download this file somehow. If you would be willing to provide a way for me to do that, or email me the file, I would be very greatful! :D

He gave you the direct link to the MP3... if you carefuly look at the link, it finishes with ".mp3"

If you can't download it, go buy "computer for dummies"
-If a friend has problems, you try to solve them... When a real friend have a problem, you live it with him...

-tankus
tankus
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Thy Brilliance on Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:54 am

BattleSchoolGraduate wrote:If it's all right with you, I would like to be able to download this file somehow. If you would be willing to provide a way for me to do that, or email me the file, I would be very greatful! :D

Check your "temporary internet files" folder.
SwimmingTrunks's Comic: Antagonist | Save Internet Radio
Laura's website: Seraph Child | Help Fight Hate
Thy Brilliance
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby BattleSchoolGraduate on Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:03 pm

Thank you all for your wonderful and constructive comments. In all seriousness, I should have mentioned that I was using Mozilla Firefox; Internet Explorer did the trick.
BattleSchoolGraduate
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Alan Foreman on Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:53 am

Well you asked for it. ANyway, it should have been easyier using firefox. FF has a download manager and crap.
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Return to Poisoned Minds