Whoo!

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Whoo!

Postby Reuven on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:59 pm

I've been reading this comic for years, and it's good to finally see some dude x dude stuff.

And Arthur is looking pretty good on the pillows there.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Whoo!

Postby Reuven on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:43 pm

And I guess no one comments much on the comic here. Is there a community else where that I'm being completely oblivious of?
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MythicFox on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 am

None that I'm aware of. I think it's just a matter of "nobody uses the forum because nobody comes here." Classic catch-22 of internet communities.

Also, certainly not minding the 'avatar' that Arthur's using, though it does somewhat boggle the mind coming up with why he'd choose a form he knows would have that effect. Unless it's just to mess with his head.
"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."
--Hunter S. Thompson
MythicFox
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tom Radigan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:49 pm

MythicFox wrote:None that I'm aware of. I think it's just a matter of "nobody uses the forum because nobody comes here." Classic catch-22 of internet communities.

Also, certainly not minding the 'avatar' that Arthur's using, though it does somewhat boggle the mind coming up with why he'd choose a form he knows would have that effect. Unless it's just to mess with his head.

The forum has fallen into disuse, nothing more.
Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Reuven on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:26 am

MythicFox wrote:None that I'm aware of. I think it's just a matter of "nobody uses the forum because nobody comes here." Classic catch-22 of internet communities.

Perhaps he actually wants to have fun with an organic. He is a machine, simulations only provide so much. Maybe getting linked to something squishy and having fun is.. uh.. stimulating? There are enjoyable unexpected reactions?

I'm sure there's a long term goal here (It's not yet stated but I think William is going to become a spacer? He's gonna be 2/3rds robot?) for Arthur, but I'm not sure what it might be. Or if the plans will bear fruit. We already know what happens to the King, and I don't think Arthur's demise is too far off. Maybe two years at the most?

Oh, and I'm just going to enjoy some beefcake buck while Al keeps drawing him that way. Its nice to have some fan-service that's not a lovely lady. :)
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:25 pm

What do you think the music behind Arthur's song is? I kind of imagine it's a bit like the Monorail song from the simpsons.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MythicFox on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:35 pm

I have not the foggiest.

Though the most recent strip (as of this posting) is distracting my brain somewhat so that's not helping.
--Hunter S. Thompson
MythicFox
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:03 pm

MythicFox wrote:I have not the foggiest.

Though the most recent strip (as of this posting) is distracting my brain somewhat so that's not helping.

Do you think the 'Make a man out of you' is more Mulan or Rocky Horror?

Also, props to Al for hands. I read a number of web comics and I can't recall ever seeing anyone doing such a good job of positioning both fingers and hands. When you're close with someone there's -touching-, not just naughty bits. Shoulders, neck, chest, sides.

I guess what I'm getting at is I should probably pony up the 20 paetron a month and get some art.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MythicFox on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:44 am

Reuven wrote:Do you think the 'Make a man out of you' is more Mulan or Rocky Horror?

Bit of column A, bit of column B.
--Hunter S. Thompson
MythicFox
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:35 am

Damn William.

I know I went through a closeted phase of about three or four years. I can't imagine hanging onto that for as long as you did. Just shut up and let Arthur help you already.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Teiran on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Now kiss him Arthur! You're not gonna take that sexless comment lying down are yah?

Probably, but still! Kiss him and shut him up.
Teiran
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Al's doing a good job of showing of ah, 'aggressive', therapy techniques. It's really hard to get someone to change their mind from self-destructive behavior.

Will might even want to change, but he's got some deep-seated hangup(s) that need to be rooted out and gotten rid of. Hopefully Arthur can do that.

Then it's naughty good times (I hope.) And did you see the bulk in Arthur's arms? Yum. Bet you could hang from those.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Bruce Bergman on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Looks like it's Arthur that has the really big problems - being an offshoot of an insane AI. Perhaps they need Will to find a way to turn that impossible task into a possible one, or at least develop a secondary purpose that is possible, and that takes a human who understands the issue.

First step is admitting there is a problem, Check. Next, define it. Then you can start looking for a solution.

(And yes, usually there isn't much going on in here. Maybe we can change that.)
Bruce Bergman
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:57 am

Bruce Bergman wrote:Looks like it's Arthur that has the really big problems - being an offshoot of an insane AI. Perhaps they need Will to find a way to turn that impossible task into a possible one, or at least develop a secondary purpose that is possible, and that takes a human who understands the issue.

First step is admitting there is a problem, Check. Next, define it. Then you can start looking for a solution.

(And yes, usually there isn't much going on in here. Maybe we can change that.)

Al's finally getting around to giving us the Oracle's motivations. I'm kinda checking the comic first thing when I get up. I'm actually looking forward to my morning alarm just to see what the day's update will be.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Hmmm. So Tristan pulled the trigger.
I wonder what went right with him. Maybe the reason Tristan is so weird is that he turned out perfectly. Just like Frankenstein's Monster.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MythicFox on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:09 am

This whole conversation's had a lot of interesting twists and turns.
--Hunter S. Thompson
MythicFox
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:48 am

You'd better smooch Arthur, Will. *Fist shake*

11/20 -- Now Kiss!
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Teiran on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:31 am

I so knew there was no way it was gonna happen, but I'm surprised it was Will who wasn't able to go through with it. I like that Arthur has the hots for Will, and that he's got the hots for him back. As much as I'd have loved to see em do it, it so makes sense that Will couldn't go through with it, given the pressure of doing it while Woodgrove is waiting on him.
Teiran
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Reuven on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:57 am

Yeah. I'd like to think that maybe he'll call Arthur back. Or the King will come calling.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Poisoned Minds