Anne...

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Anne...

Postby Aldiar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I have been thinking this for awhile, but Anne's cheating is really starting to bug me. I k now this isn't the place to look for healthy relationships, but lately I have just been skipping over her storylines cause it annoys me. Anyone else feel the same way?
Aldiar
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Anne...

Postby Tom Radigan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Aldiar wrote:I have been thinking this for awhile, but Anne's cheating is really starting to bug me. I k now this isn't the place to look for healthy relationships, but lately I have just been skipping over her storylines cause it annoys me. Anyone else feel the same way?

I assume the idea is that she gets hers sooner or later. Just as she got the humiliation of the skunk rejecting her advances.
Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Aldiar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Tom Radigan wrote:
Aldiar wrote:I have been thinking this for awhile, but Anne's cheating is really starting to bug me. I k now this isn't the place to look for healthy relationships, but lately I have just been skipping over her storylines cause it annoys me. Anyone else feel the same way?

I assume the idea is that she gets hers sooner or later. Just as she got the humiliation of the skunk rejecting her advances.

I suppose, though the only thing that could really get her back equally would be if she walked in on Richard and Red. Not saying it will ever happen, just that it would be the maximum amount of fucked up payback she could receive as I see it now.
Aldiar
Junior Keenspotter

Postby choken1 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 am

I actually think her eventual karmic comeuppance is gonna come from a rather harsh direction. My personal predictions is that she's Tessa's mother, who's gonna perish in the eventual collapse caused by the Oracle. If and when she does become pregnant, she will most likely get her priorities straightened out but she's probably not gonna live that long passed the birth.

My sole reason for this theory is Tessa being a doorstep adoption baby and the fact that she's the same species as Anne. Being a time traveler, I strongly believe Tessa is gonna be responsible for placing her infant self in front of that door.
choken1
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tom Radigan on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 am

How come Anne has never tried to cheat with, say, Norman?
Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby deathbringer on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:44 am

Thinking back to the old
"I wonder what he wants that for?"
"He's just come downstairs wearing nothing but a dog lead, and asked to borrow a long rounded object, and you wonder what he wants it for?"
strip, I doubt Norman would notice the come-ons.

Plus, it's Norman!
deathbringer
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Tom Radigan on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:57 pm

deathbringer wrote:Thinking back to the old
"I wonder what he wants that for?"
"He's just come downstairs wearing nothing but a dog lead, and asked to borrow a long rounded object, and you wonder what he wants it for?"
strip, I doubt Norman would notice the come-ons.

Plus, it's Norman!

So is he just dense? Or impotent? He certainly doesn't show homosexual inclinations (and I don't mean mincing).
Tom Radigan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Poisoned Minds