The Captain

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

The Captain

Postby Lord_baztard on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm

The Captains shit eating grin in these pages? Fucking LOVE IT.

Hang on. His name is Smith Lock? That Poor, Poor bastard.
"I'm walking backwards for christmas! Walking backwards for christmas because another song my mother used to sing to me, when she tucked me in when I was Ninety-Threeeeeeee"

"And if you like that rubbish here's a nuke that can kill cockroaches and lawyers!"
Lord_baztard
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: The Captain

Postby Bruce Bergman on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 am

And the Captain happily mentions to Bob that Alik Federov has his ass in a crack in a bad way, and is trying to bluster rather than nicely ask for help. Especially since Bob just saved the whole darned nation-ship, and the Captain is most likely grateful for that.

If Federov was asking honestly for help, the first bargaining chip would be to get Bob some eyes that look like natural eyes. It's not a big thing. But you get that contract in blood, and they leave a f-ing huge security deposit till they follow through. Like a battleship - though they are hard to pawn.
Bruce Bergman
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lord_baztard on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 am

Ah, the old "I'll NEVER work for you" *Offer you can't refuse* "Oh fuck... that sounds aaawesome. Damnit. I'll regret it but I want the shiny thing"

This won't end well. Actually I think I know where this is going... maybe.
"I'm walking backwards for christmas! Walking backwards for christmas because another song my mother used to sing to me, when she tucked me in when I was Ninety-Threeeeeeee"

"And if you like that rubbish here's a nuke that can kill cockroaches and lawyers!"
Lord_baztard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Alan Foreman on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Lord_baztard wrote:The Captains shit eating grin in these pages? Fucking LOVE IT.

Hang on. His name is Smith Lock? That Poor, Poor bastard.

Huh? His name is Edward Lock... oooopsy. *Quickly fixes before anyone notices*
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Return to Poisoned Minds