05/03/11 - Nod

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

05/03/11 - Nod

Postby choken1 on Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Today's strip.

My mind is trying to tell me that this page is referring to an earlier story ark but it's been so long since I read through it and I have no idea where it is.

Now, being the lazy type, I'm hoping someone can guide me to that part, so I don't have to browse through the entire archive myself. ^^'
choken1
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: 05/03/11 - Nod

Postby Lord_baztard on Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm

It is indeed, and I'm not going to link it either, you make it sound as if archive trawling this story is boring... and that's ridiculous. Besides it's not that hard to find anyway.

Having said that, has it really been nine years since that story and thirteen years since the start? Wow. It's a testament to Al that while it's been updating for years an archive bing still goes too fast. It's a massive story Al. Keep it up mate.

Also? Guess what I think I'm about to do again. Damnit.
"I'm walking backwards for christmas! Walking backwards for christmas because another song my mother used to sing to me, when she tucked me in when I was Ninety-Threeeeeeee"

"And if you like that rubbish here's a nuke that can kill cockroaches and lawyers!"
Lord_baztard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby choken1 on Thu May 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh, I occasionally dabble in rechecking a previous story ark (I particularly like the tower of Babel ark) but like you pointed out, it's a collection of 9 years. My previous attempt at finding the story failed me and I'm really not in the mood for going through the entire story at the moment.

Even telling me what year it is in would be a big help.
choken1
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Skyrar on Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I don't know which year that was in, but its relatively soon after they traveled in time, I think.

Tessa rides to this facility on a motorcycle and Cook (?) babbles in her ear. Then she fights the Inlay and rescues the nerd guy. :P
Skyrar
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Zander on Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Since I am a kind-hearted bastard: http://www.poisonedminds.com/d/20020322.html
Close the World-txeN eht nepO
Zander
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Poisoned Minds