Edwards?

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Edwards?

Postby Reuven on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 am

Um... is this the first time we've seen Richard's last name? If so, muhahahaha! Concidence's don't exist in this strip. :D
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Edwards?

Postby zarpaulus on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 am

No, it is not. It's been obvious from the beginning that Tessa is related to Richard and Anne.
zarpaulus
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Reuven on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:11 pm

zarpaulus wrote:No, it is not. It's been obvious from the beginning that Tessa is related to Richard and Anne.

Really? Hmmm. Oh.. right. When we saw her bio .. and very early on when she was on the dingleberry. Durrr.

Sigh. Well, it made me happy when I put two and two together. Was this the first time we saw Richard's last name? I just feel like it wasn't expressly said before this.
Um, err.. yeah.
Reuven
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby deathbringer on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 am

Well i've known it for years so i suppose it must have been mentioned somewhere.
deathbringer
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lord_baztard on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 am

Speaking of Rich. It's nice to finally see how batshit he was back in the day, since it's only ever been implied. Makes wondering which direction Rich went when Norman got his Anarchist dreams fullfilled even more interesting, it also probably means that Al probably still isn't actually going to tell us for a couple of years yet, but I can wait. Makes the eventual reveal even better.
"I'm walking backwards for christmas! Walking backwards for christmas because another song my mother used to sing to me, when she tucked me in when I was Ninety-Threeeeeeee"

"And if you like that rubbish here's a nuke that can kill cockroaches and lawyers!"
Lord_baztard
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Poisoned Minds