Cast bios?

Comics, animations and games aimed at twisted people like you!

Moderator: Alan Foreman

Cast bios?

Postby AmigaDragon on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Returning to the site after a few months, I needed to back up a bit to remember what was going on in the 2+ story lines before getting caught up. For this (and other) purpose(s), it would be nice if there was a cast bio page telling who's who, what's what and a few select events (spoiler warnings if you think it's needed). If not on the main site, then maybe a cast bio thread here in the forum. Over at DMFA, Amber had some bios basically blank until she recently decided it was time to reveal more information about the characters, others had their bios updated with additional info when more info was revealed in the strip. Sure, not every comic has a cast page, but it's nice when they do so you can refresh yourself on them.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen
AmigaDragon
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Cast bios?

Postby Alan Foreman on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:37 am

I was making one, but it keeps being put on the back burner for a number of reasons. The latest one being I still have no feeling in two fingers.
"Any sufficiently long-lived webcomic eventually starts giving its characters storylines and plots, slowly weeding out the jokes in favour of "character building", which basically means three panels of intentionally unfunny shit" - Encyclopedia Dramatica

-Al

Image Image Image Image
Alan Foreman
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nyerguds on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:36 am

I could do it, but I really can't match your, eh, unique description style :P
What's the problem when it's all right?
There's nothing left!

Nocturn wrote:Screw all that "We used to like it and hope it gets better!" bullshit. We're a snarky bunch and Dominic Deegan is the perfect snarking material.
Nyerguds
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby AmigaDragon on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

I hope resurrecting this after so long doesn't offend...

Any further thoughts on doing this?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen
AmigaDragon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nyerguds on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 am

Go for it? :3
What's the problem when it's all right?
There's nothing left!

Nocturn wrote:Screw all that "We used to like it and hope it gets better!" bullshit. We're a snarky bunch and Dominic Deegan is the perfect snarking material.
Nyerguds
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ALtheinspired on Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

I volunteer myself to take this task off Alan's treasured hands! Also, my drawing skills arn't great but SSDD has got me going! :lol:
ALtheinspired
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Poisoned Minds