Only a human can draw the blade?

Monsters and nekkid ladies!

Moderator: Adam Black

Only a human can draw the blade?

Postby The Traveler on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 pm

For the first story arc a big to-do is made about the fact that only a human hand can draw the Lifedrinker's sword.

However, Silk has a scar like the one on Locus' hand, and is seen drawing a sword from it.

Is this a different sword? After all, Spook said that the scheme to steal the Lifedrinker's sword was one he and Isaac came up with together.
The Traveler
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Only a human can draw the blade?

Postby Adam Black on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 pm

That is indeed a different sword. As Karrak told the Vamphyr, only angels use those swords anymore, which means Silk has a little secret. :wink:

I'll be going into it more as things progress.
Adam Black
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby vidd187 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 am

Ooooh are Silk and Eden part angel?
vidd187
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Adam Black on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm

They're both full-blood succubus, actually. In fact, there are only three cross-bred characters in this story, and we've seen all three already. :wink:

All three are half-human; two of these are also half-succubus. One of the three is, of course, Locus.

I almost made Silk and Eden half-something-or-other, but I figured three half-breeds were enough.

Note that this post will come back to haunt me at some point, because I'm lying a little bit (in two places). But if I told the whole truth, I'd give everything away. Besides, one of these little white lies is known only by one character right now. Everyone else believes its true at this point.

It's complicated. :lol:
Adam Black
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Locus