ulfheonar = wolf skin clad one?

Monsters and nekkid ladies!

Moderator: Adam Black

ulfheonar = wolf skin clad one?

Postby Max320 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 am

So... Are werewolves immortal as well?
Because silk just called moondog a berserker, which, in my view, has 2 options:
The dude's norse, and has been around for a couple of centuries, or, it's just the way she calls all werewolves that, because the werewolves you've shown so far seem to always be furious, and can't really control their anger.

So it could either be another name for werewolf, or a name saved only for moondog...

I'm confused X_x
Max320
Junior Keenspotter

Re: ulfheonar = wolf skin clad one?

Postby Wolfhead on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 am

Then there is always the possibility that she called Ol' Moondoggie "wolf skin clad one" because he's a werewolf. You know? wolf skin, werewolf? Ring a bell?

(Don't hate me I'm just kidding, bro.)

Also: I'm an inch shorter than Silk, standing at 6'4. Damn, that's a tall girl. I'd never get those pains in the neck with a girl that tall.

And: Isaac is simply a natural at looking astounded/scared.
Hell is other people.
Wolfhead
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Masterof7s on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 am

Calling Moondog (*snicker* nice pun Adam) ulfheonar doesn't necessarily imply him being Norse.

Berserker is what you would call anybody who has a history of flipping out with mouth-foaming rage.

Obviously, Moondog's got a bit of a track record he's not too proud of. Which would make his extremely laid back attitude about everything make a ton of sense.

It would also explain why none of the patrons at his establishment made any noises about bringing "stock" through the place a few pages back.
Masterof7s
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Adam Black on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 am

Masterof7s wrote:Obviously, Moondog's got a bit of a track record he's not too proud of. Which would make his extremely laid back attitude about everything make a ton of sense.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! :D
Adam Black
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Adam Black on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

Also:

Masterof7s wrote:Calling Moondog (*snicker* nice pun Adam) ulfheonar doesn't necessarily imply him being Norse.

But he has blond hair and blue eyes! If he is indeed one of those ulfheonar Viking-types, that would make Moondoggie about 1200 years old.

As for the name, that's Hambone's doing. Mostly. Moondoggie is indeed my best friend's idea, and is used with permission. Thanks, Hambone! :D
Adam Black
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Kreox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 am

Jeez... And everything I took from the articles on web was that she calls him like that because he was the great Eater of the mushrooms... :roll:

Berserkirs or Berserks ("Bear-Shirt") were warriors that ate poisonous mushrooms to get high.
Proud Locultist!
Kreox
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Adam Black on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am

Judging by the paraphenilia in his office, I'm sure he's done that at least a couple times in his life. :lol:
Adam Black
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Max320 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 am

Wolfhead wrote:Then there is always the possibility that she called Ol' Moondoggie "wolf skin clad one" because he's a werewolf. You know? wolf skin, werewolf? Ring a bell?

(Don't hate me I'm just kidding, bro.)

Not gonna hate anyone.
Well, maybe laugh at you a bit for missing the line that I wrote that possibility in, but other than that, nothing.

So...
Moondoggies just a psycho that got tired of being a psycho?
Max320
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Adam Black on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 am

Max320 wrote:So...
Moondoggies just a psycho that got tired of being a psycho?

Sort of. Let's just say that he adjusted his lifestyle a bit from "turn into a monster and tear to pieces everyone who pisses him off" to "be more laid back--surf, party, hang out".

I will be telling some stories about Moondoggie's past in the weeks and months to come, including how he met Spook in the first place. It's a fun bit of trivia; you guys will dig it.
Adam Black
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Locus