a question for jay...

Finally, a comic that shows what cats are really like.

Moderators: Takhisis, jameslgrant

a question for jay...

Postby sexy_fork on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:36 am

I just reread the archives and noticed a lot of, um, similar and mostly snooch related events. do you use the same kitty pose over and over again, like the snooch-lying-on-his-back-and-exposing-kitty-bum from the first year?

and also the reoccurring "WHO SAID THAT?!"
sexy_fork
Junior Keenspotter

Postby jameslgrant on Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:11 pm

Yep. Like most online strippers, I often reuse art. I do not, however, do it nearly as much as most - if you come to our cons, you will find a thick binder of original art for sale, and it gives people a really good idea of how much of each panel is hand-drawn.

Sorry about the late reply - been down with a raging flu.
jameslgrant
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby hkgirl91 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:03 pm

Sometime last week the keenspot newsbox had a great Lumps image, with Eben in the background and Snooch out of focus right up front looking like he was playing with the 'camera' with a caption along the lines of 'kitty hair all up in your screen'.

Is that image one I could snag to use for linking the strip (on my LJ and maybe on myspace)? And if so, where can I find it again? I like it.

(And that'd be a great t-shirt design, too.)
hkgirl91
Junior Keenspotter

Postby jameslgrant on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:11 pm

hkgirl91 wrote:Sometime last week the keenspot newsbox had a great Lumps image, with Eben in the background and Snooch out of focus right up front looking like he was playing with the 'camera' with a caption along the lines of 'kitty hair all up in your screen'.

Is that image one I could snag to use for linking the strip (on my LJ and maybe on myspace)? And if so, where can I find it again? I like it.

(And that'd be a great t-shirt design, too.)

It's been requested as a wallpaper, so I will probably make one this weekend. You should be able to turn that high-res image into anything you like.
jameslgrant
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby hkgirl91 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:39 am

Yay!

And I got my Meer shirt yesterday. Double yay!

:D

(However, the spouse probably hasn't sent a package received email -- I'm not sure what email addy he's been using for paypal. If you &/or Mel only shipped one shirt to Tucson in the last week, that's the one.)
hkgirl91
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Two Lumps