www.twolumps.net

Finally, a comic that shows what cats are really like.

Moderators: Takhisis, jameslgrant

www.twolumps.net

Postby PaulBags on Wed May 11, 2011 3:04 am

So my bookmarks from years ago goes www.twolumps.net. I guess it must have redirected to that back then, or I was linked to it, because I wouldn't normally use the dubs. Anyhows, you've gone and broken it without so much as a warning, and apparently without any other web presence or even changing your wiki pages to link to the right place. You might lose a few confused readers over this, and frankly so you should.

Rather unhappy,
Paul
PaulBags
Junior Keenspotter

Re: www.twolumps.net

Postby Takhisis on Fri May 13, 2011 4:14 pm

...that link still works for me. I had a couple other people email me to ask why the site was down, but by the time I got the emails (a day or so later) it was back up again. I'm assuming there was a glitch with the host's DNS server that was quickly rectified. I'm also disheartened to hear that your immediate response is to assume deliberate malice, incompetence, and/or complete disinterest in keeping our readership, and doubly so that you'd immediately wish ill on us whether we did so or not. That's kind of a drastic and assumptive leap to instantly make, and especially one to create a new account just to vocalize on. Did we kick your puppy in a previous life or something?
Mel Hynes
Takhisis
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jameslgrant on Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Actually, I can confirm that on Tuesday, our DNS entry for the www prefix broke. It's fixed. Dang, people, settle down.
jameslgrant
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby youngl on Wed May 18, 2011 8:49 am

Guess my IT guy has accustomed me to waiting before complaining. Yes, I couldn't access Two Lumps for a while. No, I didn't hyperventilate. It was back the next day so all was well.
youngl
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tarquin on Fri May 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that you would have the nerve to not monitor your website on a second by second basis! Why this poor gentleman had to resort to posting a nasty and totally uncalled for pile of vitriol! I think you should refund his hard-earned dollars immediately... oh wait, he gets this content for free..

/sarcasm font

Seriously dude, who pi$$ed in your Cheerios this morning?

Mel & James, thank for all your time and efforts with Two Lumps. I anxiously await each new strip, and have all the books as well. Please don't let a crotch-waffle ruin your day!
Tarquin
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Two Lumps