Chocolate's Deadly to Cats

Finally, a comic that shows what cats are really like.

Moderators: Takhisis, jameslgrant

Chocolate's Deadly to Cats

Postby billstewart on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:20 am

Really bad for cats, also dangerous for dogs but they're usually bigger so it takes more to kill them and they'll usually just get sick if they eat some.
So no chocolate ice cream,either.

My two cats are busy claiming they haven't been fed in DAYS, but it's really been only four hours. They're on a diet since they're both fat, and they usually get dry food twice a day plus treats when we're watching TV, which we didn't do tonight.
billstewart
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Chocolate's Deadly to Cats

Postby zfiledh on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 am

billstewart wrote:Really bad for cats, also dangerous for dogs but they're usually bigger so it takes more to kill them and they'll usually just get sick if they eat some.
So no chocolate ice cream,either.

My two cats are busy claiming they haven't been fed in DAYS, but it's really been only four hours. They're on a diet since they're both fat, and they usually get dry food twice a day plus treats when we're watching TV, which we didn't do tonight.

I believe Mel and James know that. :roll:

Might want to preach that to someone like Rachel Ray, who feeds her pets food w/ ingredients that are known to be lethal to cats and dogs.
zfiledh
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BatsuNZ on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Twolumps =/= real life. Keeping in mind that we've seen snooch browsing the internet, drinking vodka, operating a welding device and much more stuff over the years =p
BatsuNZ
Junior Keenspotter

Postby jameslgrant on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:35 am

I'm not feeling particularly vitriolic today, so I'll point out nicely:

OTHER THINGS THAT ARE BAD FOR CATS
- Going to the French Quarter and drinking leftover alcohol found on the sidewalk.
- Arcwelding
- Getting involved in the 22nd Century conflict that will be known as the Spatula Wars
- Facing down giant robots that are armed with rocket launchers
- Getting stuck in the dryer
- Cooking over an open flame

I understand the concern - however, if people are actually using Two Lumps as a guideline system of things to do with their cats, I'd submit that they are likely (in medical terms) batshit fucking insane.
jameslgrant
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Two Lumps