Alt-heimers

Finally, a comic that shows what cats are really like.

Moderators: Takhisis, jameslgrant

Alt-heimers

Postby Magdalena on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:43 am

O I can't wait until my fiance wakes up so I can show him this one....

BWAHAHAHAHA :D
Magdalena
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Alt-heimers

Postby valh587 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:16 am

Amazing, I just read this out to the rest of my WoW-playing house and got a series of facepalms. I'm highly entertained :)
valh587
Junior Keenspotter

Postby faifai on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:10 pm

she should get altoholic. bestest mod ever! keeps track of all your alts, what level, what % rested, what gear they have, what gear they could upgrade to, where they should level, what their recipes are & what they should make to level their profs, and when you put your mouse on an item it lists how many of that item you have, on what alt, and whether it's in bags or mail. so this means you could be sitting on your bank alt at the ah, and go, "oh crap! what gear do i need on my warrior?" pop up altoholic and look at your warrior's gear! or you could be on your mage and a guildie says "hey! can anyone make flask o' the frost wyrm?" and you pop up altoholic and see your priest has that recipe AND the mats! and it's searchable, too...

seriously, i love this mod. if it were a hot man, i'd marry it.
faifai
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Phaeolus on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:17 am

I love Possessions. I used to have that problem all the time (plus, "Oh, I think I have enough mats for that, no problem!" "Um..."), but Possessions has pretty much solved that for me.
Phaeolus
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Two Lumps