The Home Fires (Wk. of 3/14)

The place to let everyone know how well-read and sophisticated you are because you read Out There. Because, you know, it's that kinda strip. Sophisticated. And junk.

Moderator: rcmonroe

The Home Fires (Wk. of 3/14)

Postby SAGG on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:08 pm

(From the 3/18 comic) James, why are you locking horns with Miriam just after you and Ari sort of locked your own horns? :evilgrin: You just can't get enough action, can you? :evilgrin: :rootbeer:
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: The Home Fires (Wk. of 3/14)

Postby DannyBoy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 am

Hoping you'll excuse my bad memory ... Who is this guy she's vid-chatting with? The pro athlete from her school days? Or Ari's friend /colleague / boss? I thought the second, since that's why his contact would be set up on this laptop ... but did Mir (or we) ever know anything about his other g/f's? With the athlete we saw his wife for several good long stories.

[I keep weaseling by saying "athlete" since I also can't remember if he does basketball or football.]
DannyBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby rcmonroe on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 am

Greg's not the pro athlete (that's Wally; he plays baseball, by the way). She met Greg here; and "met" his girlfriend here.
rcmonroe
Keenspot Despot

Postby DannyBoy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 am

Thanks!

(And I did have a suspicion that Wally's possible sports were not as limited as my guesses suggested... After all, which sports are Arch city teams known for?
DannyBoy
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Out There