RC! When were you going to tell us?!

The place to let everyone know how well-read and sophisticated you are because you read Out There. Because, you know, it's that kinda strip. Sophisticated. And junk.

Moderator: rcmonroe

RC! When were you going to tell us?!

Postby SAGG on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm

I see you've done the latest Penny and Aggie strip in a guest role! :D How'd you work that out!? :o :rootbeer:
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: RC! When were you going to tell us?!

Postby rcmonroe on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 am

Wasn't that hard… T Campbell mentioned that he'd be running guest strips for a couple of weeks so I dashed one off. Didn't find out he'd be using it until today.

Penny and Aggie is one of the few strips I follow on a regular basis. T is a fine writer; it was an honor to be allowed to contribute.
rcmonroe
Keenspot Despot

Postby SAGG on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:28 am

rcmonroe wrote:Wasn't that hard… T Campbell mentioned that he'd be running guest strips for a couple of weeks so I dashed one off. Didn't find out he'd be using it until today.

Penny and Aggie is one of the few strips I follow on a regular basis. T is a fine writer; it was an honor to be allowed to contribute.

The T-man chose right. :D And I noted how you used Gary and Charlotte in your entry. Any particular reason why, or did T mention it to you? 8)
Thanks.
SAGG
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby rcmonroe on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:19 am

I didn't pick them for any particular reason. I was just searching around for an idea and that's what I came up with.
rcmonroe
Keenspot Despot

Return to Out There