Hello

The place to let everyone know how well-read and sophisticated you are because you read Out There. Because, you know, it's that kinda strip. Sophisticated. And junk.

Moderator: rcmonroe

Hello

Postby bredrin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Great comic. I found it by chance when reading questionable content by J Jacques. As I did with his strip, I couldnt stop reading until I caught up. Took me about 3 days to read them all. I will let you know if the work I put in here cost me on an exam I took today haha.
bredrin
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Hello

Postby bredrin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Oh, and more Clayton please. I noticed all the times I laughed the hardest, they were featuring him lol.
bredrin
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Hello

Postby OzoneSama on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:50 am

Hello! Welcome on board. Just a word of advice, webcomics and TvTropes are two things you should learn to temporarily put aside when preparing yourself for exams. It's not like they would vanish from the Web overnight, and there's tools like Piperka.net to help you keep tracks on your webcomics.

That said, "Out There" and "Questionable Content" are both very well written and very well drawn (as the art progressed with the story) webcomics, and though they do have similarities, they don't overlap. It's nice to see that these slices-of-life/search-of-true-self comics are bringing people from many different places. Well, enjoy "Out There" and don't hesitate to express yourself here, we don't bite.
OzoneSama
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Out There