Out There Dreams?

The place to let everyone know how well-read and sophisticated you are because you read Out There. Because, you know, it's that kinda strip. Sophisticated. And junk.

Moderator: rcmonroe

Out There Dreams?

Postby tazers on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

Mine wasn't a full blown thing, but in a dream I had last night one of my friends had her hair done and when she came back her hair (and the rest of her) looked exactly like Miriam, monochrome and everything. Then she started talking a lot and then something else happened, but yeah. Pretty impressive for a webcomic character to show up in my dream after following the comic for less than a month.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's had one... I'm sure mine pales in comparison to some of yours... right?

Okay I'm crazy.
tazers
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Out There Dreams?

Postby rcmonroe on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Welcome to the forum that time forgot.

I often lay in bed "writing" new storylines as I drift off to sleep, so the characters are often the last thing I'm thinking of before dreamland. And yet, I've never, as far as I can remember, had a dream with one of my characters in it. Maybe I'm thinking about them too much during the day and they figure night-time is their time off.
rcmonroe
Keenspot Despot

Return to Out There