Guilt by Association [Week of 6-28-10]

The place to let everyone know how well-read and sophisticated you are because you read Out There. Because, you know, it's that kinda strip. Sophisticated. And junk.

Moderator: rcmonroe

Guilt by Association [Week of 6-28-10]

Postby OzoneSama on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 am

Chuck and Sherry's relationship seems to be a very sane one, I hope it will last, but who knows?
(Actually we all know who knows now. No? R.C.Monroe :) Sorry, couldn't resist.)

It's been a while since Clayton shared some of his wisdom with us, what's he up to?
OzoneSama
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Guilt by Association [Week of 6-28-10]

Postby Serge Stiles on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 pm

I think this is pretty adorable. I'm excited to see how Sherry acts IN a relationship! And Chuck with someone who... isn't Miriam, since we all know everyone has to act accordingly when she's around.
What he did not know then is that sometimes an appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
Serge Stiles
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby rcmonroe on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 pm

OzoneSama wrote:It's been a while since Clayton shared some of his wisdom with us, what's he up to?

We'll see him next week.
rcmonroe
Keenspot Despot

Postby Serge Stiles on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

JOHN! <3
What he did not know then is that sometimes an appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
Serge Stiles
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby OzoneSama on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 am

Yep! Should John prepare himself for hours of being the receiving end, without a single chance of his opinion being taken into account? I think he has that kind of patience, that will make him able to wait until Mir' and Sher' have nothing left to say so he can tell them what his thoughts on all that are, if they do ask him and don't drop asleep on the second he open his mind (that would be too bad, as we, readers, surely do want to know his opinion).

I just hope he will not be hurt if his patience keeps being tested over and over. :-? Miriam, be good to him, please?
OzoneSama
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serge Stiles on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 am

LOL, I love John's face at the end. I guess that is the face you make being between the two of them like that.
Serge Stiles
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Out There