"Ask Danny" Questions

We're very crass and silly.

Moderator: Kell Hound

Re: "Ask Danny" Questions

Postby Gammasite on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:02 am

En Requiem wrote:"Why did you bloodbond to Danny in the first of places? Knowing you, it had to benefit you somehow if you did it willingly. Or was it against your will? Or is the motive...? -wink-"

Heh...from what we've seen of Seth I'd expect him to call you out on claiming to know him. xD

Gd86 wrote:Does being a werewolf pass on any canine instincts, like chasing balls, cars, growling when angry, side to side tail movement when happy?

I think the tail wagging thing was mentioned once, by...Ally...I think?...at some point...I'unno...I'm kinda stoned from lack of sleep right now, so I could just be crazy. Yay!

Anyways, my question is - "Did Brad change his last name after becoming a werewolf or is it just an ironic coincidence?"

Uh...someone tell me if I'm using ironic correctly. Like I said, I'm a bit loopy right now, and the amount the word is misused these days gets me paranoid.
Incompetence Made Awesome ~ Gamma at your service!
Gammasite
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Celtic Minstrel on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:45 am

Gammasite wrote:
En Requiem wrote:"Why did you bloodbond to Danny in the first of places? Knowing you, it had to benefit you somehow if you did it willingly. Or was it against your will? Or is the motive...? -wink-"

Heh...from what we've seen of Seth I'd expect him to call you out on claiming to know him. xD
Then change it from "Knowing you" to "From what I've heard of you".
Image Image Image Image
Fire pentacle from xtremepyro; resized by Tyris
Gragak's inventory
Celtic Minstrel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Tri on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:15 pm

"How do you feel about Patrick Stewart becoming the Meddling Monk on Doctor Who?"

(I am a Doctor Who nerd and damn proud of it!)
Tri
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Naranth on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:57 pm

here's a question for either Cal or Pat:
if an angel gets bitten by a werewolf, will it become a werewolf? and can they become vampires, for that matter?
Naranth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Hethander on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Firstly, i'd like to say to Kel that u make an excellent comic. I find it much funnier that most comiedy movies that have come out recently, due to them being more stupid comedies than actual good comedy.

Secondly, i would like to know if there is a precursor comic to Sorcery 101. There seems to be a large bit of back story that S101 doesn't seem to get into. Such as how Brad became a wereworf, or what Danny did as royalty. I see bits an pieces of it, i was just wondering if there was something before hand that would better tune me in to the inside jokes.

And finally, for the ask danny part... Pat was explaining how the "magic stuff" worked with men who had just enough to be stronger than humans, but not enough to be mages, i.e. the seers (think there was another but i forget atm). Pat then said that Brad was seer material but he ignores it. So my question is that if Brad ignores his seer visions, does he experience pain like Danny's daughter did, does he see the visions and continue on his daily life without considering them, or does he simply not even get visions anymore? I guess that would be a question better put to Brad instead of Danny...
Hethander
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:53 pm

I'm glad you like the comic. I've update the Ask Danny list so everyone who posted after the last update can now see when their questions will be answered. As of right now there is no precursor to sorcery 101. There is however strange someone at www.strangesomeone.com and there will soon be two other comics that all take place in the same world as sorcery 101.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Mail Jeevas on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:28 pm

1. About the pirates and ninjas: embrace the Tao or ye walk the plank…

2. From the Ask Danny on June 7th: mana is the general idea of “magical stuff” as you call it (the Force, Tao, chi, ka, awen, ki, quintessence = the same concept, different cultures. Some mythological some alchemical.)

3. To Danny or Brad... or both: Have you seen The Rocky Horror [Picture] Show? If you have, sing us your favorite song!

So I feel i've been in the dark for so long not knowing about this comic. But I found it last weekend and stayed up late reading it. I caught up in 2 days, and I'm uber glad I did!!!
It's amazing!
American : like Coke in green glass bottles... they don't make it anymore - Watchmen
Mail Jeevas
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Onasaki on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:00 am

Alright, I asked this before, not sure if it ever went through. And I can already probably guess the answer..

My question is actually for Brad,

I like Sith, do you like Sith? Who's your favorite Sith?

*ducks and hides*
Onasaki
Junior Keenspotter

Postby quillandsaber on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Question for Danny (obviously): Does Natalie have any sort of royal/noble status even though you abdicated?
quillandsaber
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Tri on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:28 am

To Brad: Can we see you take off your shirt?
Tri
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Brisbane on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm

A question to Danny: Does Jackie know about you being blood-bonded or at least about magic and such in general or does she just think you're making things up?
"Sail away where no ball and chain can keep us from the roarin' waves, together undivided but forever we'll be free."
Brisbane
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Vullinia on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

What is the significance of the werewolf tails, why does cutting them off cure them? and What do the countries, Terra etc. correspond to in our world?
Vullinia
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:08 am

Vullinia wrote: What do the countries, Terra etc. correspond to in our world?

Danny can't answer this becuase he doesn't know our world is exists.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Kaitalayne on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:39 pm

I would actually like to ask Seth a two part question.

Why pick Danny to be your blood bond if you find him so useless, and why are you and Frost fighting?
Kaitalayne
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kaitalayne on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Another question!!!

Seth is freaking awesome! Why does everyone hate him so? Is it because they are jealous?

They probably just want to be as fabulous and smart as he is.
Kaitalayne
Junior Keenspotter

Postby LordoftheDice on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm

Question for Danny:

You once said that Rebecca would eat two whole pizzas by herself. Do werewolves typically eat a lot more than normal humans? Or is it just werewolves who are still growing that eat a lot more?
LordoftheDice
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Brisbane on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 am

I have a question for Brad now, I know how he's trying to do stuff with animation and/or art, but seeing as he apparently plays guitar on the street for some extra cash, why not try a musically oriented career, don't need color vision for that.
"Sail away where no ball and chain can keep us from the roarin' waves, together undivided but forever we'll be free."
Brisbane
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Xelgore on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 am

Question for Pat really since I assume Danny doesnt know from the way it played out, anyway...

How exactly does a Summoners powers work, and what sort of limitations do their Familiars have...

Also why are Seers/Summoners split on a gender line?

Thanks! and Yes I registered an account just to ask that question :P
Xelgore
Junior Keenspotter

Postby WindSphinx on Fri May 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Question for Seth:

What's the significance of the pendant you always seem to be wearing?
WindSphinx
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Triska on Sun May 24, 2009 12:01 am

The sad thing about the question I asked in regards if you believe or don't believe that the first Doctor won is that he did. Though, I think the voters weren't being serious in their choices. :okthen:
Made for a good laugh in the long run. But the second voting thing I did in another guild had different results. 10 being number one. I'm partial to 9. Not exactly certain I could ask Danny who he thinks is the sexiest. That is unless he's secure enough. Heck, I had a hard enough time convincing the guys in the guild to make a vote. So I'll just just ask.....

What do you think of who they picked to become the 11th Doctor?

Do you think you could live like the Doctor? No money.. No set location..... No sex?
Triska
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Bzan on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 pm

What does happen to werewolves in January?
Bzan
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Cygerstorm on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:14 am

Here's a question.. or perhaps a continuation on a few previous questions:

Does Danny grow/regrow hair?

His blood bond stops him form gaining or losing weight, etc, so would he regrow lost hair, and does his hair still grow naturally? if he shaved, would it regrow instantly, or never again?
Cygerstorm
Junior Keenspotter

Postby midgardinruin on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:21 am

Some questions for the sorcery 101 gang:
Danny:
What exactly was it that lead you to shoot brad?
Please tell us a bit about this Lope character; where was he from? how did you come to know him?
Don't suppose you happened to meet a woman by the name of Suzanne while in his company did you?
midgardinruin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Mail Jeevas on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Bwahahaha... It was such a stupid question... I had no Idea it would be answered.
Anyway... something with a little more relevance this time...
What exactly is the deciding factor that makes a vampire strong enough to claim (or own, or whatever... [I can't seem to find that exact strip]) a werewolf?
Also... to Brad: Treck is soooo much cooler than Wars!
and about June 29th's strip: I dunno what she's talking about. He is worth it!
American : like Coke in green glass bottles... they don't make it anymore - Watchmen
Mail Jeevas
Junior Keenspotter

Postby ambervulgarism on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 am

New to this whole thing, hope I'm doing it right!

Anywho, my question for Danny is...

What's up with the Batman tattoo?
ambervulgarism
Junior Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Sorcery 101