"Ask Danny" Questions

We're very crass and silly.

Moderator: Kell Hound

Re: "Ask Danny" Questions

Postby Voodeux on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 am

Hey Seth, since Danny is Blood-Bound to you, can you do that whole "Mind-Control" thing, and make him do funny stuff, like have him re-live the trans-gender demon thing?
Voodeux
Junior Keenspotter

Postby pythonX13 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 am

First off, sorry I didn't see this until 2 seconds after I emailed.

This one's for Brad. What does Brad think of Boba Fett? Alternatively, has he read any of the recent Legacy of the Force/Fate of the Jedi series, and what are his thoughts on them?
pythonX13
Junior Keenspotter

Postby pythonX13 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 am

So, for the ladies sakes, could one of the cast members offer a bottle or 5 of scotch to Seth to take his shirt off? That should work right?
pythonX13
Junior Keenspotter

Postby ldcnuke on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Got three questions, you can answer whichever is more fun to respond to:

1) We've seen a "necromancer," but never actually seen him perform real magic. So is it even possible for a sorcerer to raise the dead as zombies or otherwise? Or is our necromancer friend just very confused?

2) Are dragons, unicorns, centaurs, and other "traditional" mythical beings real?

3) Have scientific tests on vampires ever been done to try and explain their condition biologically?
ldcnuke
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm

pythonX13 wrote:First off, sorry I didn't see this until 2 seconds after I emailed.

This one's for Brad. What does Brad think of Boba Fett? Alternatively, has he read any of the recent Legacy of the Force/Fate of the Jedi series, and what are his thoughts on them?

I actually can't answer the second part because i'm not as big a star wars fan as Brad so I don't know what you're refering to.

Also Ask Danny list is updated.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby IWokeUpDrunkAgain on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

I had this big long list of good or funny questions to ask. I lost my nerve AND the list.
So... for Danny or Seth...
Did she REALLY give him his money back?!
Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale, & drink to the present before it shall fail, So fill up your glass, For life will soon pass; When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
Gad split me! I'd rather be red whilst I'm here, Than white as a lily & dead half a year!
So Betty my miss, Come give me a kiss; In hell there's no innkeeper's daughter like this!
Young Harry, propp'd up just as strait as he's able, Will soon lose his wig & slip under the table, But fill up your goblets & pass em around Better under the table than under the ground!
So revel & chaff As ye thirstily quaff: Under six feet of dirt tis less easy to laugh!
The fiend strike me blue! I'm scarce able to walk, & damn me if I can't stand upright or talk!
Here, landlord, bid Betty to summon a chair; I'll try home for a while, for my wife is not there!
So lend me a hand I'm not able to stand But I'm gay whilst I linger on top of the land!
IWokeUpDrunkAgain
Junior Keenspotter

Postby taceyoto on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 am

Hey Danny - Where is your dog? I haven't seen it lately.

Hey Allie - How did you and Brad meet?

Hey Seth - What's the funniest joke you ever heard?
taceyoto
Junior Keenspotter

Postby IWokeUpDrunkAgain on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Q: What's Seth's favorite type of tape?
A: Scotch! :roll:
Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale, & drink to the present before it shall fail, So fill up your glass, For life will soon pass; When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
Gad split me! I'd rather be red whilst I'm here, Than white as a lily & dead half a year!
So Betty my miss, Come give me a kiss; In hell there's no innkeeper's daughter like this!
Young Harry, propp'd up just as strait as he's able, Will soon lose his wig & slip under the table, But fill up your goblets & pass em around Better under the table than under the ground!
So revel & chaff As ye thirstily quaff: Under six feet of dirt tis less easy to laugh!
The fiend strike me blue! I'm scarce able to walk, & damn me if I can't stand upright or talk!
Here, landlord, bid Betty to summon a chair; I'll try home for a while, for my wife is not there!
So lend me a hand I'm not able to stand But I'm gay whilst I linger on top of the land!
IWokeUpDrunkAgain
Junior Keenspotter

Postby GnosisRoads on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Q: Danny, what are your thoughts on all the fan fiction that romantically pairs you off with Brad?

Q: Connor was accidently affected by a love spell cast for a guy. Would Connor have been affected if he was straight?
GnosisRoads
Junior Keenspotter

Postby IWokeUpDrunkAgain on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 pm

GnosisRoads wrote:Q: Danny, what are your thoughts on all the fan fiction that romantically pairs you off with Brad?

Q: Connor was accidently affected by a love spell cast for a guy. Would Connor have been affected if he was straight?

WHAT FAN FICTION?! I MUST SEE.
IWokeUpDrunkAgain
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 pm

There aren't any. At least none I have seen.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Chuchi on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 pm

A Question for Danny: Why is Jeff not a bit Angry with you or Rebecca because his being a Werewolf.
A Question for Brad: Why do Rebecca nothing know about here being a Werewolf.
A Question for Brad: Who does teach Rebecca the Elementary School stuff?
Sorry if my English is bad. I'm still learning this language.
Chuchi
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Mr. Bill on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 pm

So, is Seth like a Heavy Duty masochist? The flashback in the current story line ("Ways of a Woman in Love") is at least the second time (also in "Wild Things") where Seth's "plan" for dealing with something seems to revolve around his getting the crap beat out of him...

A quick-healing immortal masochist is a bit mind-boggling ...
Mr. Bill
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to Sorcery 101