Wild Thing Story Discussion

We're very crass and silly.

Moderator: Kell Hound

Wild Thing Story Discussion

Postby Kell Hound on Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:29 pm

Just post in predictions and thoughts on the current story arch.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Calypso on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:40 pm

I predict that our lovely little redhead whose name I sadly can't remember will be confused as hell for the next few weeks. : D
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MathiasTolerain on Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:33 pm

There will be a technicality that allows Seth to win. He wont technically lose, Syru will probably be unable to bring herself to kill him, I mean, you saw how... Errr.... Ummmmmmm. Intimate? Those two were getting just a little while ago.
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that after you die your soul goes and gets stuck on the roof.
Reaver225 wrote:Ah cannae change th' laws of magic, captn! It'll take at least five minutes ta teleport tha wee fella!

Gan Xingba wrote:Hey, Getsuo, you have any more Christ crackers? Those things taste good with dip.
MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Thy Brilliance on Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:36 am

MORE NECROMANCER KID RAWR!!!!!
Thy Brilliance
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Kell Hound on Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:25 am

Calypso wrote:I predict that our lovely little redhead whose name I sadly can't remember will be confused as hell for the next few weeks. : D

His name is Jeff, but that is pretty much grantenteed. He'll stop being confused once he gets his clothes back. And that could be awhile. Until then enjoy Seth's master plan. It is a very fun plan.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Calypso on Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:34 am

Kell Hound wrote:
Calypso wrote:I predict that our lovely little redhead whose name I sadly can't remember will be confused as hell for the next few weeks. : D

His name is Jeff, but that is pretty much grantenteed. He'll stop being confused once he gets his clothes back. And that could be awhile. Until then enjoy Seth's master plan. It is a very fun plan.
It's not so much that his name is forgettable but that I have really crappy memory. :0 Hee.
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby l4s0m8r4 on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 am

Ah, the sting of one's social obligation to clothe schoolboys. Damn those censors! Damn social obligations! Damn clothes!
Guitarists: They Can Do Rather Interesting Things with Their Hands
l4s0m8r4
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:06 am

Heh heh. I'm glad you joined this forum too. I always enjoy reading your dirty posts. :lol:

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby NPC_Girl on Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:52 pm

wow, i really wonder how this will all fold out. no doubt it'll be something really clever and we would have never exspected!
NPC_Girl
Junior Keenspotter

Postby MathiasTolerain on Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:20 am

NPC_Girl wrote:wow, i really wonder how this will all fold out. no doubt it'll be something really clever and we would have never exspected!

That pretty much goes without saying, in general I have noted that most problems are resolved through deft skill, not full-bore fighting, the one exception that comes easiest to my mind being the death of the Snake Demon.

10 to 1 says Seth already has everything figured out and is just dragging Danny along for a ride, or dragging the entire process out to see how long he can make Danny last without a cigarrette.
Frisbeetarianism: The belief that after you die your soul goes and gets stuck on the roof.
Reaver225 wrote:Ah cannae change th' laws of magic, captn! It'll take at least five minutes ta teleport tha wee fella!

Gan Xingba wrote:Hey, Getsuo, you have any more Christ crackers? Those things taste good with dip.
MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby OmegaFrost on Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:47 pm

Well Just had to come on to say my two bits. Personally I think that if Suryu us supposedley faster, stronger, and smarter than Seth than there is only one feasible way for him to survive this battle. My theory is that Set will seduce Suryu (he seemed to be doing okay with that earlier), this is the most logical approach that Seth seems to have.
A Meddling god of dreams, Mad Scientists, Perverts, and Flying Monkeys. All at the Rabits Hole!

http://www.frostjedi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5294
OmegaFrost
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MathiasTolerain on Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:14 pm

OmegaFrost wrote:Well Just had to come on to say my two bits. Personally I think that if Suryu us supposedley faster, stronger, and smarter than Seth than there is only one feasible way for him to survive this battle. My theory is that Set will seduce Suryu (he seemed to be doing okay with that earlier), this is the most logical approach that Seth seems to have.

Perhaps, but I still think there is some other level to all of this. I mean, he HAS hired two other vampires afterall, that could easily give him quite an edge of Syru.

MathiasTolerain
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Eco-Mono on Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:11 pm

OmegaFrost wrote:My theory is that Set will seduce Suryu (he seemed to be doing okay with that earlier), this is the most logical approach that Seth seems to have.
That would be an absolutely useless strategy. Suryu is not going to fall for Seth's charms twice in a row.
young men raged on the forum page
Eco-Mono
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:05 am

No bond more unbrakable or special then the one between a man and his cigerettes.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Calypso on Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:27 pm

Ooookay, so Seth won't talk to Jeff because he doesn't want claim over him, but Aaron and Loki are talking to him without a second thought. Since Seth's still refusing to talk, I would assume that neither of them have claim over him. So... How does that work? That they can talk to Jeff but Seth can't? x.X;
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Covertheworld on Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:03 pm

It probably has something to do with the fact that they're being paid to be there and Seth is not. That's my guess but, as we all know, my guesses are frequently wrong.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:22 pm

Now you guys know. 8)

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Covertheworld on Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:14 am

Yes, and we also know that Aaron gets beaten up by humans! (Poor Aaron.) Now we are left with the question: which humans and why?

Except that that question probably has nothing to do with the story. And we still don't know the entire plan! There was a comment earlier that Suryu's downfall is seduction, but she wouldn't fall for it twice. I don't know about that. She fell for it pretty easily the first time, and she fell for whatever line Pat fed her for however many years HE was with her. I bet Seth can turn things around in his favor. Or maybe he's just waiting for the cavalry to arrive. Or maybe the next step in the plan involves him getting his @$$ kicked, and only after that step is complete can the real plan come to fruition.

(Okay, I'm making the assumption that Pat is not such a great actor and she still fell for it. If Pat turns out to have been a great actor, then my argument is full of holes. Still, either way I win. 1) Pat is a lousy actor and Suryu falls for that sort of thing like a ton of bricks. OR 2) Pat is a great actor, and maybe we will get a flashback of Smooth-Ladies-Man-Pat in action. Or maybe he'll even save the day with his patented Smooth-Ladies-Man-Moves. Given his opinion of those involved though, I doubt it.)
Two parts silly : One part crass.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FinalDestiny on Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:52 pm

Covertheworld wrote:Yes, and we also know that Aaron gets beaten up by humans! (Poor Aaron.) Now we are left with the question: which humans and why?

If that human is Father Anderson I will be the happiest person EVER.
"We do not suddenly fall on death, but advance towards it by slight degrees; we die every day."~ Seneca, Epistles, trans. Gummere

Kell Hound rules. 'nough said
FinalDestiny
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Covertheworld on Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:53 pm

Father Anderson who?

Personally, I think it would be better if he were beaten up by a high-school english teacher, or maybe a librarian, whose battle-cry could be "Learn to use a semicolon, dammit!" or maybe "Stop mixing your metaphors!"
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Calypso on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:49 pm

HOMIGAWD HELLSING. :D

Homigawd Hellsing? >( You. You there. Go look up Hellsing. Manga or OVA; I hear the anime is dissapointing.

DO IT. DOITDOITDOIT. XD
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kell Hound on Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:58 pm

The anime in my opinion isn't that disappointing. My only complain about it is that it doesn't finish the series ( becuase the comics weren't past the point the anime ends at). But they did a good job making up a way to wrap things up unlike other animes.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Covertheworld on Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:13 am

Oh. He's from Helsing. Maybe I have heard of him. Is he the pseudo-catholic priest with all the crosses who is powered by the souls of orphan boys?

Sorry, but I'm more of a Fruits Basket, Dual, Nurse Angel Ririka, Akazukin Cha-Cha, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ("Because the bad guys need a bad savior" is right up there with "My heart of hatred is wounded!" in my book) type person.

But doesn't anybody have any better ideas what "the plan" is? I've spouted mine off, but they seem silly in retrospect.
Okay, new idea. Since Seth is immune to sunlight but Suryu isn't, all he has to do is stall untill morning and then wrestle her through a boarded up window. This scenario wins because of three things

1) Bursting through a boarded up window=cool
2) Wrestlemania- Seth/Suryu style
3) Fire is good when it is not on you.
Covertheworld
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby FinalDestiny on Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:42 pm

Covertheworld wrote:Oh. He's from Helsing. Maybe I have heard of him. Is he the pseudo-catholic priest with all the crosses who is powered by the souls of orphan boys?

Dont know if the soul thing is right but yah. Thats him. He is the most badass Priest ever. Up there with Wolfwood.
"We do not suddenly fall on death, but advance towards it by slight degrees; we die every day."~ Seneca, Epistles, trans. Gummere

Kell Hound rules. 'nough said
FinalDestiny
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Calypso on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:40 pm

He's a crazy priest with regenerative powers with bayonets? :D
Calypso
Keenspotter Supreme

Next

Return to Sorcery 101