For Readers of StrangeSomeone+Sorcery 101 *Spoiler Warning*

We're very crass and silly.

Moderator: Kell Hound

Re: For Readers of StrangeSomeone+Sorcery 101 *Spoiler Warning*

Postby smedzgod on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 pm

okay my new speculation is that jordan is danny's bastard son, and connor's boyfriend who goes to college a couple towns over, and that is how Danny knew connor was gay. Either that or danny is well aware that connor spread rumors about him being gay due to wishfull thinking.
smedzgod
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Swashy on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:23 pm

So heres a question about strange someone... why did the art style suddenly change about a third of a way in the comic? The original art style on the poster thumbnail for it originally attracted me.. but then the style completely changed. What happened? Does anyone know the name of the original artist?
Swashy
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Kell Hound on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Swashy wrote:So heres a question about strange someone... why did the art style suddenly change about a third of a way in the comic? The original art style on the poster thumbnail for it originally attracted me.. but then the style completely changed. What happened? Does anyone know the name of the original artist?

All the artists on listed on the contact page of Veiled truths. Mia was the first artist and she quit half way through.
Could be worse; could be raining.

Sorcery 101
Kell Hound
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Sorcery 101