How's tricks?

The pursuit of criminally insane women is a noble one.

Moderators: MandieK, SKuehner

How's tricks?

Postby SKuehner on Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:33 am

Hi folks. Does anyone still come in here? :-)

Well, here's a little progress report for ya. I have no immediate plans (i.e. date in mind) for a return to CiL, but I DO have the next story. It's just a matter of everything coming together in a workable fashion. Right now, every time I sit down to work at it I go nowhere at all. It sucks. I miss being in the game. I also miss LWIBH, to be sure. CiL has been fun, but it's been limiting. Sometimes I think filthy humour is just what we do best. And shit, that pisses me off too!

I really hope to have this thing running again soon. I think though, it'll never be a true daily... I can see months of breaks running in between storylines. Would that be weird? I'm shooting to return in April. If not, then I'd expect me to bury this thing altogether and find something new to occupy myself.
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

whoa, finally managed to reset my password...

Postby Godmoma on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Yeah, people still come in here. And YES, people really miss LWIBH!! *waah*

I don't think you need to be a daily to manage. GPF went from daily to 3 times a week, to weekly when Jeff moved, had a kid, and changed jobs (don't know if it was in that order).

Don't get too hung up on an update schedule, just specify that this is a comic that updates whenever you feel like it. That way, people won't have any expectations :) It's when you're told "new comic on Monday" that you get pissed/annoyed/disappointed when there's no new comic, and it's Friday already. Know what I mean? :)
Godmoma
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Locoma on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am

agree with Godmoma
I read very popular comics that update twice a week
maybe you could use those RSS feeds or a mail notifier when you go on hiatus like the last one
Locoma by Monk
Locoma
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SKuehner on Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:24 am

CiL returns either April or May 2007. Previous plans for the next batch have been scrapped. Amanda's bowing out and leaving it to me. I'm gonna mess it up.

If it doesn't go well, I'm no longer averse to the idea of a LWIBH revival.

We'll see you real soon!
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Crazy in Love