So here's the dillio.

The pursuit of criminally insane women is a noble one.

Moderators: MandieK, SKuehner

So here's the dillio.

Postby SKuehner on Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:08 am

Hi everyone!

So this wasn't supposed to be a three-week hiatus. I wasn't supposed to disappear for this long. Each day in I was supposed to catch up and post a bunch of comics, but it hasn't happened.

I'm troubled, because at this time there's absolutely no spark. I still love the comic and have tons of ideas and there's no way it's dead, but for reasons unknown to me we've hit this wall. I truly believe it's the change in surroundings, the new home out of the wacky neighbourhood. I haven't had the need for escape like I had before the move.

There are still more than 300 pages of notes, outlines, and "things we gotta do" with CiL. Like I said, it's NOT over. It may be another week or two before we're back in the swing though. I'm sorry to disappear but when I'm not updating for whatever reason I can't bear to visit my sites or even check my email.
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Heatherface. on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:13 am

Hoo boy, it took me too long to remember my password.

Take your time, man, sometime people just need a hiatus! This of course means you won't be able to take another for a while. :P
Heatherface.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Locoma on Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:06 pm

Hi guys
I was in the web neighborhood, and I saw your light on, so I thought I'd drop by and say hi. How are you?
You know, talking about CIL, sometimes when a comic goes on hiatus the autors post sketches and those kind of things. I'm curious about how you make your comics. It's just an idea, like this comic did. Or this other one
best wishes, guys
Locoma by Monk
Locoma
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: So here's the dillio.

Postby donaldjeo on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks, all of you to send happened of your life. :smug: some time person fall in love or like by suddenly. not by plan.... I want to write more but these days I am doing preparation of different online certifications and I found cisco courses :) guide is the best helping source which is providing 100% authentic material. I also spend my extra time in surfing internet, listening music and playing games. :nervous: After my exams I would like to join your group.
donaldjeo
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Crazy in Love