Awesomenest! I make up words to describe this!

The pursuit of criminally insane women is a noble one.

Moderators: MandieK, SKuehner

Awesomenest! I make up words to describe this!

Postby Ozarker on Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:35 pm

Holy cow, this forum hasn't been posted on in DAYS! DAYS, says I!! Well, I have to make a post just to show my appreciation :)

I was a fan of LWIBH the instant I started reading - which was, unfortunately, almost two years after it died. Needless to say, I am THRILLED with this spin-off! Though I shall miss Emily and Bess dearly, CiL has the same likable characters and hilarious jokes that endeared me to its predecessor.

I shall make a fancomic one day when I am less lazy! In the meantime, KUDOS! KUDOS SAYS I!
Ozarker
Junior Keenspotter

Postby MandieK on Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:49 pm

I make up words all the time. People give me funny looks for that too. I use the word ginormous(j-eye-nor-muss) all the time, and people always ask me what it means. I think the word is self-explanatory, but that's just me.
This is my signature until I think of something more intelligent to say. Which may never happen
Crazy In Love
MandieK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SKuehner on Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:02 pm

Heya Ozarker! Thanks for signing on. We need all the support we can get around here!

Thank you also for the link to CiL on your comic page. However... Is CiL really crude enough to warrant a warning? Apart from how it's drawn, of course. I didn't think we'd done anything that wouldn't slide on primetime TV, and that's generally the barometer we use when discussing what's OK.

Maybe I'm too close to see how vulgar this thing really is... Oh well...
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ozarker on Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:27 am

Sorry about that, Scott XD I was intending to change that soon... See, I posted the link almost as soon as I learned about your new comic, which was before I was even halfway through the archives, and before I'd realized how clean this one is, in extreme contrast to LWIBH. I've been lazy, but now that you've pointed it out I'll change it now.

And to Amanda - ginormous is a nifty word :) My nifty word is scrumdiddlyumptious.

Edit: Thanks for visiting my site!! :D *is honored* What did you think? :) The new comic is hilarious, by the way. Poor Chapman - but dammit, I miss Stephanie! It's all for the best...
Ozarker
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Crazy in Love