Disappointed by Friday

The pursuit of criminally insane women is a noble one.

Moderators: MandieK, SKuehner

Disappointed by Friday

Postby MandieK on Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:09 am

I was really disappointed that no one chose to comment on Friday's comic. It took Scott hours to perfect the drawings, and it really sucked that nobody said anything. It's my forum, I can say this. Scott's probably going to be mad at me for saying this though...
This is my signature until I think of something more intelligent to say. Which may never happen
Crazy In Love
MandieK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SKuehner on Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:36 am

Yeah, I almost feel like we should hook a few people before we start badgering them. But it's your forum, too, like you said. :-?
Look What I Brought Home!
Our comic is on Keenspot. That proves it's good.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MandieK on Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:16 pm

SKuehner wrote:But it's your forum, too, like you said. :-?

Yer darn right it's my forum too, and I can make fun of you just as much as you make fun of me in here, so watchit, skinny mister.

:lol:

Ha!
This is my signature until I think of something more intelligent to say. Which may never happen
Crazy In Love
MandieK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SKuehner on Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:04 pm

I suppose, as long as nobody else is posting, it's OK for us just to talk to each other on here.

So how's it goin', baby?
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Disappointed by Friday

Postby hillchick on Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:54 pm

MandieK wrote:I was really disappointed that no one chose to comment on Friday's comic. It took Scott hours to perfect the drawings, and it really sucked that nobody said anything.

Yes, now that I look at it again, Friday's comic was quite fetching. Thank you for prompting much deserved admiration. :wink:

I was too distracted wondering if the Spudgun standard ammo was uncooked or baked potatoes...consequently theorizing which would hurt more upon impact coming out of that tube at high velocity...to notice the tres excellente work the first time around. I'm a pseudo-engineer/nerd/geek, sue me.

I never could bring myself to delete the LWIBH link from my bookmarks, and was thrilled when the alert of the new comic came up. Welcome back!

You two can continue your public private conversation now. :D
hillchick
Junior Keenspotter

Postby MandieK on Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:18 pm

Stephanie would probably use uncooked potatoes, preferrably frozen if she could get them on such short notice.

Scott: Not too shabby... wish more readers would post so I wouldn't have to keep insulting you for kicks, meathead.
Crazy In Love
MandieK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Heatherface. on Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:11 am

I dunno which was posted on Friday, but I just caught up on them. I was at my boyfriend's the past few days, I really need to update that private post in my livejournal with webcomic links to include this one. That's why I haven't been around obsessively commenting to everything. :D
Heatherface.
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Owen Dunne on Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:18 pm

Actually, I was disappointed by Thursday. Tom Beevnick mentioned your return and NOBODY SAID NOTHIN'! :P
http://www.youdamnkid.com/thebeevnicks20060706.html
Uh oh. Owen's posting. He must be drunk. So take it with a grain of salt, 'k?
http://www.youdamnkid.com
Owen Dunne
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MandieK on Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:22 pm

You'll have to forgive us Owen. We've both been sick with chest colds this week and if we're not arguing on our own forum, we're asleep. We both read the Beevnicks as soon as we saw your post, and we both feel like meatheads. Thanks for the nod, dude.
Crazy In Love
MandieK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SKuehner on Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:11 pm

Yeah Owen, what Amanda said. I feel like a first-class heel! I would have seen it within the next week or so (I've been reading everything in clumps) but even still... Crap!

Thanks though! I never even knew Tom was a fan.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Crazy in Love