Hooray new Framed!!!

All for Naught and Naught for All.

Moderators: NotoriousMEQ, damonk13

Postby Freemage on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:43 pm

So, there I was, leaving a bit of commentary in some other strip's forum, when I realized that my 'login cookie' had apparently been disabled. So I logged in, and the Keenspot Forums being the ornery beast they are took me to the main listing, rather than back to the Forum I was scanning at the time. ANd there I happen to see the (Naught-) Framed!!! forum, and remembering the old strip fondly (though I must admit I'd stopped checking for updates after months, partly because Eat The Roses ALSO fell into a long hiatus), I decided to poke my head in.

And saw that glorious pair of words: "New strips".

I sit here, 45-minutes later, having devoured the new run. I am gleeful; that is to say, full of glee. Indeed, I may be overly full, for some keeps leaking out. At work, this causes odd stares. Ah, well, they can cope.

Anyway, Damonk, a long-overdue welcome back, and a question--is there any discussion of moving (N)-F! to the main listing, instead of Keenspot Classics? You're updating at least as regularly as Sinfest, Alice, Zebra Girl and Striptease (for those prone to jumping to conclusions--the reasons I know about these strips' updating schedules is because I adore them; the comparison between (N)-F! and them is a mutually positive one, not derisive to either side).

EDIT: Wait, No Stereotypes is now online again, too? I think I just had a gleegasm....
Freemage
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tangent on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:12 am

Selezen wrote:Glych's half of the crossover that ran from Feb 25th 2001 to March 17th 2001 can be found Here.

Now the archive's links can be updated! Whoopee!!

I'm technically not here. Just clearing up a Panel2panel misconception since Glych is on the road and I'm one of the few regulars on (even if I'm 3 days behind on reviews).

The link above leads to a guest comic Glych drew, not to the famed NS/Framed crossover. When Glych has some spare time she'll put those comics up (I believe she was holding off until she got caught up to the point in the storyline where putting the Mk. 2 NS strips up wouldn't result in any spoilers for the existing storyline - though to be honest, I don't remember HOW it could since the story has diverged significantly from the old version).

That said, there's lots of good stuff on Panel2panel you should check out anyway! And I'm not talking reviews. I'm talking Glych's comics (a lot of projects besides NS) and also Gunstreet Girls which is also a part of P2P.

Take care, and remember. I was not here. *flashes people with a MIB brainzapper*
Robert A. Howard

Save Clan of the Cats! This fantastic web-comic needs your help to stay alive! Even "just" reading the comic helps. Go to the web-site to learn more. :)
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Selezen on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:25 am

Over a week now without an update!!

Come on, Frank! Where you at, dude!?

Oh, and thanks for the shout on last week's blog post! Most appreciated. :)
Selezen
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Magicide on Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:38 am

Sweet Jebus! Damonk updated again... but I come back too late. Are the bad times returning while I missed the live updates once again? To this I can only scream KHAN! as loud as I can and hope for best.
Magicide
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Selezen on Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:34 am

It's been a while since Frank's been about. Have the family crises been concluded?

Will we ever see him again? :cry:
Selezen
Junior Keenspotter

Postby K-Dawg on Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:44 am

We'll see him...one day.
*lights a candle*
K-Dawg
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Scientivore on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 am

Tangent wrote:The link above leads to a guest comic Glych drew, not to the famed NS/Framed crossover. When Glych has some spare time she'll put those comics up (I believe she was holding off until she got caught up to the point in the storyline where putting the Mk. 2 NS strips up wouldn't result in any spoilers for the existing storyline - though to be honest, I don't remember HOW it could since the story has diverged significantly from the old version).

The No Stereotypes part of the Framed!!! Great Escape can be found from here to here now, on one of Reinder Dijkhuis' sites. I hate missing parts of literature and art so I had to read huge chunks of Framed!!!, Purple Duck Mambo and Silly Cone V just to understand what was going on in that part of the Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan archives. :roll: I'm just glad that he had those few No Stereotypes strips there or I would've been even more lost!
Avatar by NJ Huff of Emergency Exit
Scientivore
Keenspotter Supreme

Re:

Postby bunnyThor on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:12 pm

K-Dawg wrote:We'll see him...one day.
*lights a candle*

No, I think after he moved up to Canada he hunted down Josh Phillips from Avalon, and they wound up killing each other in a slo-mo, John-Woo-esque hockey battle. :grumble:
bunnyThor
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Hooray new Framed!!!

Postby Sicarius on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:11 am

I'm going to have to agree with that.
Sicarius
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to (Naught-) Framed!!!