Read and remark

A wingnut with a screw loose.

Moderator: carsonfire

Read and remark

Postby Casual Notice on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Sorry cars. Gonna take a moment to pimp my livejournal. Please read my latest and comment either there or here. I have more to say, but I'll hold it until someone else has made a remark.
The savior of billions (Norman Borlaug) dying barely rated a mention in the news this year. Farrah Fawcett wore a bikini well back in the 70s and she got international coverage. Good job, society.
--Lisa Skye Ioannidis
Casual Notice
Keenspot Despot

Re: Read and remark

Postby Dave.gillam on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:07 pm

And your still a client why?
To follow your original analogy: When she cheats, you replace her with a newer and more faithful model.
Then why wouldnt you do the same for a credit card; cheaper & easier to replace, lots more selection, and far less emotional ties?

I have what I call "over the barrel" negotiating. They know I can find others to replace them. So I call and tell them they have this one single chance to convince me to continue doing business, reminding them that the bank offers credit cards better than most major corporations. If they manage to, I stay. If not, I close my account and replace them.

Eventually, the big bosses will loose enough money to care about the difference between risks and good clients again. That or they'll have chased them all off and have to go out of business.
Last edited by Dave.gillam on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Liberals believe conservatives are evil; Conservatives believe liberals are wrong.
Dave.gillam
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Casual Notice on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah, actually that's the plan, but I'm a comparison shopper, so it'll take me a few weeks to select the new provider.
The savior of billions (Norman Borlaug) dying barely rated a mention in the news this year. Farrah Fawcett wore a bikini well back in the 70s and she got international coverage. Good job, society.
--Lisa Skye Ioannidis
Casual Notice
Keenspot Despot

Postby Casual Notice on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 am

More self-promotion, here, because I really am a bit of a prostitute in many, shameful ways...
--Lisa Skye Ioannidis
Casual Notice
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dave.gillam on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Nicely done.
Im waiting for #1.
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Liberals believe conservatives are evil; Conservatives believe liberals are wrong.
Dave.gillam
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Casual Notice on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Number one is here.
--Lisa Skye Ioannidis
Casual Notice
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dave.gillam on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:58 pm

interesting. Given the thought that went into these, I want5 some time to formulate a response.

Mind if I pimp your site at www.rightwingrebels.com?

Dave.gillam
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Casual Notice on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Feel free.
--Lisa Skye Ioannidis
Casual Notice
Keenspot Despot

Return to Winger