Of men & mice (2/4/06 News)

A place to discuss deshive.com, the central hub for Dan Shive's (author of El Goonish Shive) projects. It has blogs, too! ...but no pool table :(

Moderator: DarkShive

Of men & mice (2/4/06 News)

Postby Sqauto on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:08 pm

I have to ask Dan, did you play a part in Dungeons & Denizens joining Keen?
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Postby Conina on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:11 pm

Edited to remove superfluous comment.
Last edited by Conina on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sort of? Sort of the end of the world? You mean we won't be certain? We'll look around and say 'Pardon me, did you hear something?'?"

"I don't need a compass to tell which way the wind shines!"
Conina
Keenspot Despot

Re: Of men & mice (2/4/06 Blog)

Postby DarkShive on Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:48 pm

Sqauto wrote:I have to ask Dan, did you play a part in Dungeons & Denizens joining Keen?

With the exception of setting up the technical aspects of it, I had nothing to do with it. I just feel that Keenspot comics could use some extra promotion when they join up, and the first comic I've promoted through deshive.com, Dungeons & Denizens, just happens to be one I wound up liking a lot when checking out the archives.

I may or may not have time to check out the archives of future comics joining spot, but I'll still make news posts about them.
El Goonish Shive - My Deviant Art Page
"Those shoes are definitely bi-curious." - Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock
DarkShive
Meddling Squirrel

Location: Burn the land and boil the sea; you can't take the sky from me...

Postby Conina on Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:47 pm

I have absolutely no recollection of why, but I stumbled upon that very comic yesterday (of course, it only had one page up at that stage so wasn't very enthralling). I must've been following a link from somewhere, but I just do not remember. It was a bit strange seeing the news post about it at DEShive this morning as a result. :shifty:
"Sort of? Sort of the end of the world? You mean we won't be certain? We'll look around and say 'Pardon me, did you hear something?'?"

"I don't need a compass to tell which way the wind shines!"
Conina
Keenspot Despot

Postby Sqauto on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:21 am

DarkShive wrote:
Sqauto wrote:I have to ask Dan, did you play a part in Dungeons & Denizens joining Keen?

With the exception of setting up the technical aspects of it, I had nothing to do with it. I just feel that Keenspot comics could use some extra promotion when they join up, and the first comic I've promoted through deshive.com, Dungeons & Denizens, just happens to be one I wound up liking a lot when checking out the archives.

I may or may not have time to check out the archives of future comics joining spot, but I'll still make news posts about them.

Ah, there is no issue with it (hell, if I was in the same position I more then likely would have doen the same.

I was just asking for a general reason. Still, I thank you for it, as it is another on my "to read list".
I am what I am.
I am a Professional Hostage
ImageImage

Just say NO to Squato.
Sqauto
Keenspot Deity

Return to DEShive