9/21/2007 Rush

Suck On That.

Moderator: Starline

9/21/2007 Rush

Postby ariaeshru on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm

Is this happening i mean really what in the hell. Horrible Friend, Horrible ex-boyfriend. Just awful, I feel so bad for Candi because she wont even see this coming.
Didnt see that coming
ariaeshru
Junior Keenspotter

Postby aorta321 on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

I could go on some long winded rant about how horrible they both are but im too disgusted with both of them
aorta321
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Emmalyn on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:30 pm

I would go in there and take lots of pictures and post them in public places, just to make sure everyone knew how annoying and untrustworthy they both were.

*breathes after rant*
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
~Albert Einstein
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
~Oscar Wilde
Emmalyn
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: Heck: Not quite as hot as Hell, but pretty warm nonetheless. (Also known as Arizona.)

Re: 9/21/2007 Rush

Postby Teamgiza on Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:25 am

ariaeshru wrote:Horrible ex-boyfriend.
How is he being such a horrible ex-boyfriend?
Teamgiza
Keenspot Despot

Postby halakahiki82 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:21 am

i really, really hate linda.

like...HULK SMASH! hate linda.
halakahiki82
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Supreme Ninja on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:28 am

Starline, you are AWESOME at making people hate characters.
-applauds-
Oooh....she's so.....argh.
Stupid Linda >=[
~My Inventory~
One Cookie
One Dead Fish
One 6-Pack of Unlabelled Soda
One Squirrel Teddy Plushie, and
One TF Gun.
The Box It Came In
One copy Solution to a Third-Order Differential Equation
A REALLY big glomp.
A note from Blik, owner of the best welcome ever = D
Supreme Ninja
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: Lost in a world of Japanese words and perverted teachers. And cats.

Postby LuminaDragon on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:31 am

How can this go over well?

Jessica and Jon know what happened... they're not going to give Linda any warm reception over this. I wouldn't be surprised if either confronts Linda and/or tells Candi. I see the only person giving her any sympathy is Laura considering she tried that with Trevor and Matt.

Also, the "study group" to hide what's going on isn't going to work once Candi sees them out together. Poor Candi.. I just see her in the curled up on her bed crying over this and Linda won't do a damn thing about it.

Although... I wonder how Alex will react if he finds out what Linda did..? I dunno I don't like either of them but Linda forced herself in for selfish reasons which doesn't make her a friend at all.
LuminaDragon
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Liokae on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:23 am

"Candi is going to be upset no matter what happens because I'm not interested in her anymore."

Well no shit, you douche, because you haven't TOLD HER THAT. ><
Liokae
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Emmalyn on Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:45 am

Teamgiza wrote:

It's not that he's being such a horrible ex, it's that he's being a bad friend. He said he wanted Candi to be his friend, right? Well, friends respect each other's feelings. He's just acting like since he's not going out with Candi anymore it's okay to trample on her broken heart.

Which it technically is, but it still isn't something that a friend would do.
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
~Albert Einstein
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
~Oscar Wilde
Emmalyn
Keenspotter Supreme

Location: Heck: Not quite as hot as Hell, but pretty warm nonetheless. (Also known as Arizona.)

Postby redtenko on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:07 pm

at the end of all this, its Linda who's going to get bit on the ass, not Alex. He should be sensitive to Candi's feelings, but at this point he's really ready to move on and he's found someone. Its not as if he's the self-sacrificing type, and while he'll feel sad that Candi's sad, it wont be enough to effect his life. Linda, on the other hand, still has to live with Candi and the rest, and when this comes out, they are not going to make her life any easier.
"Raya, I'm on an agenda for character depth."
"Okay, faggot."
"Well...that about completes your analysis."
redtenko
Junior Keenspotter

Postby EnderAsha24 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:51 pm

At the risk of sounding like a big dumb male...and I'm prefacing this beforehand...it seems there's been some twisted motivation for this girl.

There's no way to avoid getting some jabbing in response to this but I swear i don't focus on it...but does it seem like her interest in scoring a shot with him peaked dramatically once she got some more..say private details about him sexually. I assume she was jealous of the physical relationship but perhaps she just had to see for herself?
EnderAsha24
Junior Keenspotter

Postby ariaeshru on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:05 pm

Teamgiza wrote:

He says he wants to be friends with candi still so it's less like being a bad ex boyfriend and more like being a bad friend.
Didnt see that coming
ariaeshru
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Sage Blackthorn on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:27 am

Keep in mind that Alex still has a chance to tell Linda no, he doesn't want to make out with her right that very minute.

Were it me, I'd tell Linda that it didn't feel right, that'd I'd prefer to wait. It was almost a year before I started dating again after I broke up with my first girlfriend. Remember that relationships (human pair bonding) act on the brain much like drug addictions, they trigger the release of certain neuro-transmitters that make you feel good. Deny the brain that fix, and it starts to suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Took me a whole year to get over (detox) my first girlfriend. Rebound relationship never work out, because yer just acting like an addict who's fallen off the wagon and needs another fix. If Alex is smart (and I'm not holding my breath) he'll wait. If Linda really cares for him and this is more than some childish game to be the center of attention, she'll wait until Alex is ready to accept her (again, not holding my breath).

Sage
"Sometimes, the way you THINK it is, isn't the way it really is at all." --St. Orin--

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." --Yoda--

"If the world is to be saved, it will not be saved by old minds with new programs. If the world is to be saved, it will be saved by new minds and no programs at all." "No paradigm is ever able to imagine the next one. "--Daniel Quinn, The Story of B--
Sage Blackthorn
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Pomiej on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:17 pm

So, being a good ex-BF would involve getting back with Candy (while they have no future at all) or die miserably and alone?
Pomiej
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LXIX on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:31 am

Pomiej wrote:So, being a good ex-BF would involve getting back with Candy (while they have no future at all) or die miserably and alone?

No, but it would involve telling Candi he wasn't interested any more, opposed to letting her blindly misinterpret his invites and gestures, albeit as "friends". He's kidding himself. For someone who isn't hung up on Candi anymore, he sure does a lot of talk about her. If he was genuinely concerned for her, he would tell her the bare facts truthfully. He knows she's strung on him, and in a sense, he's kind of toying with her affections, regardless of how avoidant and cowardly he chooses to be (even though a few of you sympathize with him). Then again, he is normally a self-righteous prick, so I'm not surprised.
LXIX
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Candi