Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Suck On That.

Moderator: Starline

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Postby Brian on Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 pm

I'm not saying I feel sorry for the guy, but that's one uncomfortable seat he's sitting in. Sandwiched between his ex, who obviously still wants to be with him, and the fresher love interest.

The question in my mind is how long before Candi realizes what's going on at the other arm rest?
Brian
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tanukitsune on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:45 am

Dammit, it does seems he's more interested in Linda than Candi, right?
Having nothing to worry about makes me nervous...
Tanukitsune
Keenspot Despot

Postby charcoallungs02 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:58 am

It seems like he's not seeing that Candi is sill interested in him. But on the other hand, he's relationship with Linda is still baby steps. He might wonder what's going on. He looks confused.
Candi looks disappointed. Maybe she saw Linda's hand?
charcoallungs02
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby pinkgummiworms on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Actually, I thought Alex looked sad for Candi and then surprized/shocked/embarrassed that Linda grabbed his arm. That makes me not 100% percent convinced anything is going on between Alex and skankbag. But, then I've been wrong before.
pinkgummiworms
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Tarvok on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:08 pm

The way it looked to me was Candi put her hand on Alex's arm, out of habit. Then she realized what she was doing, took it off, and looked away. Alex was smiling about the way she'd touched him... and was broken from his reverie by a touch on the OTHER arm. He doesn't look terribly happy about it.

At this point, I'm fairly certain Alex doesn't have the faintest idea what he's doing.
To those who understand
I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand
Take me as I am
Tarvok
Keenspot Despot

Postby charcoallungs02 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:21 am

He still wants to be friends with Candi, but he's starting the friendship up with her again far too soon. It's okay to start it off with baby steps but hanging out again so soon, not the brightest of ideas.
And he's going to have to decide what's the deal with Linda and he. She's been flirting with him for a while and it hasn't really been discouraged. Now that Alex is hanging out with Candi again, even though as friends, he might cool it with Linda. Which is just as she deserves.
charcoallungs02
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Candi