Just a quick question

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Just a quick question

Postby Kroggin on Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:32 pm

Now i know this has been asked about a thousand times but. Who makes up your guys comic? is it one person or a group of people? cause i am thinking about starting a web comic.. problem is i dont know how to find someone to draw for me.. or how much to pay them. Any ideas on that? or feed back for me?
Kroggin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:53 pm

Godmode is the creation of Chris Crosby. He sort of set up the name, the characters descriptions, the concept.

The actual art and writing though was taken care of by Ryan Kerns first and I'm the one doing it now. Kinda like when creative teams change up on mainstream comics.

As for an artist for your webcomic I'm not sure what the best advice is. I can recommend comicspace.com as a place for writers to meet artists.

As an artist I can tell you, be sure to find someone who is passionate about the idea and NOT the pay. Money can be a good motivation, but comics are time consuming and eventually the money (unless it's really good!) won't be enough. If they wanna see the idea fly they'll work hard to make it good regardless.

I hope that helps!
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Kroggin on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 pm

hhmm that does help. I dont know i mean i have a few ideas for funny comics. You know jokes about life, video games, movies, and pretty much tech support. thanks for the website i will go look it up
Kroggin
Junior Keenspotter

**update**

Postby Kroggin on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 pm

So yes thank you very much for the advice. I went ahead and checked that website and found an artist. It is great and soon my comic will be released on to the world. i will send you a link via email.. so you can read it and tell me what you think
Kroggin
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Cool deal, Amigo. I can't wait!
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to God Mode