Explanation of old comic

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Explanation of old comic

Postby Ragingtsunami726 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:06 pm

So, I saw the one bout the japanese to english changes from Square Enix, and while I get most of the references, who's the chick with the dick?

Current Inventory: One TF gun, one cookie wrapped in not-so-shiny plastic, one dead fish, one squirrel teddy, six cans of unlabeled soda, one pair of grey-rimmed sunglasses, a fishy stick, a genuine solid silver Eye of Horus Amulet, a bottle of Carribbean Cane Rum, a neon pink yo-yo, a shield grenade, and a life-size red Yoshi plushie.
Ragingtsunami726
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Ein on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:36 am

Poison. One-time censored Final Fight enemy (can't beat on them women in America... even though she's not a woman...) Still censored out of Final Fight even up to the disappointing GBA release. Her only major appearance would be as Andre's manager in Street Fighter 3. Officially she's a "new-half", in other words a pre-op transvestite. She has a counterpart that is actually female though, named Roxy. Who is her pallet swap, her back story being that she's a newer member to Mad Gear that joined out of Idol worship of Poison.

Now just put a star with a rainbow here, cause "the more you know" or something.
Ein
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Braidboy on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:56 pm

Ein: Kudos to you. I couldn't have said it any better!

Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to God Mode