Damn, I feel sorry for Kraig

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Damn, I feel sorry for Kraig

Postby Willowhugger on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:13 pm

I liked the Tory/Kraig non-relationship and was waiting for the Barrett/Tory thing to implode.

God, now they're getting married.

That stinks.

Odd that I feel the need to post about the only plot-thread in a dozen webcomics that I care about....is in the one comic that has almost no plot threads at all.
Willowhugger
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:26 am

Hey that means a lot to me though! I am glad that anyone actually cares. I prefer to play godmode as a... I dunno... almost zero continuity kind of a "each strip resets"... gag thing.

AND YET...

I am having fun with the Kraig, Tory, Barrett thing. The lazy man in me wants to blow it all up and get Barrett and Kraig to friends again. But that'd be less fun. I promise you... I am going to play with the marriage thing and make it much more absurd and hopefully entertaining.

Also I apologize for not paying more attention to it. I want to get Godmode updating more frequently again, but I've got a few too many responsibilities.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Willowhugger on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:37 pm

I enjoy the series a great deal.

I guess I was just really stunned when Barrett stopped being an utter loser at some point.

:-)

Good job, btw, I've very much enjoyed the recent comics.
Willowhugger
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Damn, I feel sorry for Kraig

Postby GUIGUI on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:12 am

Willowhugger wrote:I liked the Tory/Kraig non-relationship and was waiting for the Barrett/Tory thing to implode.

God, now they're getting married.

That stinks.

Odd that I feel the need to post about the only plot-thread in a dozen webcomics that I care about....is in the one comic that has almost no plot threads at all.

Idunno, Tory seems to be one of the rare thing good happening to Barret. Does he truly deserve to get that away too?
Give the french fries back to Belgium!
GUIGUI
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no it's not the france, trust me)

Postby Willowhugger on Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:24 am

GUIGUI wrote:Idunno, Tory seems to be one of the rare thing good happening to Barret. Does he truly deserve to get that away too?

Let me rephrase the point.

If Barret doesn't have a hot girlfriend/wife, he still works at an awesome job (reviewing video games) which he seems to be gainfully employed at. He has a bunch of cool friends and lives an otherwise pretty nifty life.

Really, without suffering sexlexia (thank you Zap Branigan) where's the humor that he's a lovable loser?
Willowhugger
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Ein on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:46 am

You could say the girlfriend evens out have the aids. But then is there a character in this that ISN'T horribly riddled with STDs? Other than whats her face who's dropped entirely out of the comic all together after stabbing Barrett with a baseball bat. Either way, that kind of negates it I think. That and working for Marceline. He could be a golden god, and it'd still be bad luck under that woman.
Ein
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Willowhugger on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:14 am

Ein wrote:You could say the girlfriend evens out have the aids. But then is there a character in this that ISN'T horribly riddled with STDs? Other than whats her face who's dropped entirely out of the comic all together after stabbing Barrett with a baseball bat. Either way, that kind of negates it I think. That and working for Marceline. He could be a golden god, and it'd still be bad luck under that woman.

I confess, I'm more interested in this plot now that I know that B isn't actually engaged to her.
Willowhugger
Junior Keenspotter

Postby lostinseganet on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:42 am

I find tha marrage thing interesting. It has always been a nice twist to godmode. I also feel that a married couple can still be wacky.
lostinseganet
Junior Keenspotter

Postby GUIGUI on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:23 am

And if that doesn't work, you can still do one more day (god that was horrible)
Give the french fries back to Belgium!
GUIGUI
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no it's not the france, trust me)

Postby foridea on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:15 am

Thanks the knowledge became useful :)
foridea
Junior Keenspotter

Postby J. on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm

I would feel sorry for Craig, but I find him so damn disgusting.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Return to God Mode