HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD MODE ONLINE

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD MODE ONLINE

Postby Dio on Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:56 pm

Congratulations, you have turned two years old today ^_^ It's also Moru's birthday.
You know what's great about Firefox? The extensions. So far my favorite is the Adblock Plus, which allows me to ignore images just by right-clicking them. Big image? Gone. Annoying animation? Gone. Yaoi/yuri banner? Hmmm.... Not gone. I actually like those. But that crappy Gundam sig to counter yaoi/yuri? Gone. I'm so happy.
Dio
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Braidboy on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:55 am

egad... New guy drops the ball again. I didn't know today was GM's special anything! Thanks. Also if anyone has any clever ideas for GM's 300th strip it's coming up. I'll be thinking too.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:02 pm

I, for one, would like to see Marceline's bare breasts not covered in blood for the 300th strip. And perhaps Tory's breast without the Duke Nukem thumbnail.

Barring that, there is always the option to finish that big battle that Ryan started but got shut down.

Whatever you do for the 300th strip, you should probably double-size it (eight panels instead of four).
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby lostinseganet on Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:01 am

Braidboy wrote:egad... New guy drops the ball again. I didn't know today was GM's special anything! Thanks. Also if anyone has any clever ideas for GM's 300th strip it's coming up. I'll be thinking too.
Animation? oh and happy late b-day for god mode.
lostinseganet
Junior Keenspotter

Return to God Mode