Red Rings

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Red Rings

Postby Braidboy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 am

My 360 has the red ring of death. So I send off for my coffin soon. It's kinda cool actually. I was feeling left out.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 pm

I know what you mean. I feel kinda bad that I haven't bought a 360 and have it die either.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Red Rings

Postby Giby on Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:34 pm

Braidboy wrote:My 360 has the red ring of death. So I send off for my coffin soon. It's kinda cool actually. I was feeling left out.

Send it in to Microsoft, They should send you a replacement.
Giby
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Braidboy on Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:53 am

Oh yeah. Their customer support rocks. My coffin is in the mail!
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:24 pm

Well, good to know Microsoft computer support is better than Microsoft computer support. Though, I don't know which is worse between Microsoft computer support and Sony ANYTHING support.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:30 pm

Otaku Son wrote:Well, good to know Microsoft computer support is better than Microsoft computer support. Though, I don't know which is worse between Microsoft computer support and Sony ANYTHING support.

You know, I was about to call you out on being a Nintenfag/XBot, but then I realized that you're more or less right, based upon my experience with minidisc players. However, Sony hardware tends to last a fair bit if you get it at the right point and time and treat it well enough. Had my PS2 for 4 years, hacked and modded and worn out in several ways, still works even though it's hanging on.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:18 am

Oh, yeah. I'm a Nintenfag/Xbot. Hence why I own 129 Piece-of-shitstation 2 (or whatever the appropriate faggot term for PS2 is) games.
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Otaku_son ... e?mode=own

As well as a Sony Vaio and Sony MD Player.

No, see, it takes one to know one. I know Sony's support is crap because I've had to deal with it when my Vaio was having problems.

I can't vouch whether or not Nintendo's customer support is crap, though, because I haven't had to deal with it. Maybe I'll go break my Wii on purpose just so I can see what they're gonna do about it.

But yes, I agree there's a window of opportunity in which to get Sony hardware. My first PS2 was a first-gen ones that broke. My second one was the second-gen of slim ones; I'm told slim's first-gen eventually broke, while slim's third-gen doesn't have 100% compatibility with PS games and even some of the real early PS2 games.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Saxboy77 on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Bit belated to the subject, but as far as Nintendo support goes:

I bought a used Gamecube off ebay. It ended up breaking down (something off ebay breaking down, go figure). I called Nintendo, they looked up the serial code for me. Turns out it was still under warranty (it evidentally broke within a year). They replaced it free of charge.

I don't know what the joker I bought it off of did to it, but the "refurbished" one they sent me has been going strong for 4 years now.
Saxboy77
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Otaku Son on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:10 pm

When I claimed I didn't have to deal with Nintendo's customer support, I meant it in a good way: Nintendo hardware is very good. Just look at Wii remotes. So for the Gamecube to break, yes, the dumb ass you bought it from must have been really mean to it. It almost makes me want to cry, knowing people can be so mean to hardware.

Almost.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

the red ring of death

Postby Kroggin on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 am

Yeah mine was a funny story about the red ring. My room mate well he is a big time whore and his xbox got the red ring of death, A few weeks later we where jamming out to some puzzle fighter and then.. mine died, I yelled at him and said that he gave my xbox red ring herpies. But i sent mine out first got it in about a week an a half which was quick, he sent it out a week later and it took him 3 weeks to get it back... Ok.. so maybe not that funny
Kroggin
Junior Keenspotter

IGEGOLDS.COM

Postby sherriesyo on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:07 pm

IGEGOLDS.COM is a web site for runescape powerleveling ,runescape power leveling,buy runescape powerleveling.If you need these service ,please come to our website,you wil find our site is so good.
sherriesyo
Junior Keenspotter

Return to God Mode