That's all folks

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Postby atomisk on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:14 pm

Tensu of the moon wrote:I'd much rather be wise than smart. and no, wise is not the same as streetsmart.


Being wise ain't gon' help you get by on the mean streets of the interwebs.

Tensu of the moon wrote:I'll admit I didn't know the definition of that one word, but trust me, I'm far from unitelligent. could list a long list of words that I do know the meaning of, but you could just use the dictionary so I'll be smarter than that.


You can't be smarter than the dictionary! That has like all the knowledge ever!

Knowing alot of fancy words doesn't make you smart either. Knowing alot in a subject makes you smart in that subject, and knowing alot in a general assortment of things makes you knowledgeable in those things. I mean, I could go around saying words like photoelectric, or quintessence, but that doesn't always mean I know what I'm talking about does it?

Tensu of the moon wrote:but I can say that I'm pretty sure you are nowhere near the intelligence level you claim to be at because you confuse ego with popularity. popularity is what other people think of you.. ego is what you think of yourself. in your case, you have ego, but not popularity.


When did he do that? I remember he said you had a big ego. Does that mean you think that you're popular? How conceeded.
whyyesiamonasugarhighthanksforasking!!!!!!
User avatar
atomisk
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:01 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:04 pm

first off, I was saying that I would be smarter than listing words he could just look up in the dictionary, and I am aware that knowing words dosn't make you smart, I never said it did. LOLKERNSSUCKS acted like he was so much smarter than everyone else because I didn't use one word correctly. if your comment applies to anyone, it is him.

second off:
[quote="LOLKERNSSUCKS"]you seem to think that having a huge ego is everything[/quote]
seeing as how I never said anything like this, LOLKERNSUCKS must either:
a. confuse ego with popularity

b. be an idiot

or c. say some random stuff and hope someone stupider than him passes it off as a valid argument, although it is not.

and finnally I never claimed to be popular. at least my arguments have some valid reasoning behind them. you're just putting words in my mouth and fireing into the dark. further proof that you know nothing about insulting people.

P.S. LOLKERNSUCKS, you are not a troll. a troll is accually good at argueing and wants to make others see his/her point, at least in my opinion. in my opinion, you're just a flamer.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:34 pm

There is so much wrong with so much that you said that I can't even find the shovel underneath the pile of the shit. To address what I did discern:

- if you're an intelligent person, then you'd make more of an effort to make your grammar coherent; your sentences are incredibly painful to read and comprehend
- considering the above, it's hard to accept your view of me being smart or not; you're obviously not an expert on what makes an intelligent opinion
- your judgment of me being a troll is doubly-broken as not only are a flamer and a troll synonymous, but I also can argue intelligibly, contrary to your attempts which merely show that you're trying too hard to outwit me when I'm not even giving half an ass into this, meaning that I have won the game as you're getting painfully frustrated

TL;DR: you're wrong, I'm right, you lose

PS: stop using "in my opinion" so much. Your excessive use of it weakens its impact. See words that bypass NPOV.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Otaku Son on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:29 pm

Wait, what? LOLKERNSSUCKS is forcing huge cocks into his AIDS-ridden man-prostitute ass while trying to take a shit? Why is he telling us this?
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby Tensu of the moon on Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:13 pm

you know, had you not said anything I might have changed sides in this argument due to Otaku son's post. but sense you have, I do feel the need to defend myself.

1.I know I'm a bad speller. In my opinion anyone who insults spelling in a forum argument dose so for lack of any valid point.
2.spellng dosn't make an intelligent person.
3.troll and flamer are different in my opinion, a troll presenting valid arguments and a flamer just shouting like a moron.
4. I'm not trying hard to outwit you. to be honest this is just something I do in-between visting a more cultred forum. yo may think I'm angry at you, but I'm not. and my poor spelling is what PROVES don't give "half an ass" about this. you're just that easy to outwit :smug:
5. when you try to pass off yor opinions as facts, you make a pompus ass out of yorself. but seeing as how you've already foolishly done that, I guess you can pretend to be smart all you want :smug:
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:53 am

Tensu of the moon wrote:you know, had you not said anything I might have changed sides in this argument due to Otaku son's post. but sense you have, I do feel the need to defend myself.

1.I know I'm a bad speller. In my opinion anyone who insults spelling in a forum argument dose so for lack of any valid point.
2.spellng dosn't make an intelligent person.
3.troll and flamer are different in my opinion, a troll presenting valid arguments and a flamer just shouting like a moron.
4. I'm not trying hard to outwit you. to be honest this is just something I do in-between visting a more cultred forum. yo may think I'm angry at you, but I'm not. and my poor spelling is what PROVES don't give "half an ass" about this. you're just that easy to outwit :smug:
5. when you try to pass off yor opinions as facts, you make a pompus ass out of yorself. but seeing as how you've already foolishly done that, I guess you can pretend to be smart all you want :smug:


You're pretty adamantly defending your view here, whether you mean to or not. If you're not trying hard to outwit me, then you're just being stupid. Either way, you've lost the game.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:23 pm

someone is suffering delusions of granduer :smug:
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:02 am

Tensu of the moon wrote:someone is suffering delusions of granduer :smug:


someone has his head incredibly far up his ass
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:21 am

I'm not the one saying "I win the argument because I say so." you can't get much more full of yourself than that.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:11 pm

au contraire, I didn't say I won the argument because I said so, I said I won the argument because you proved so
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:19 am

how? all you've done is say dickface over and over without giving ONE GOOD REASON to flame the comic's author on his farewell thread. now, I'm not sure if your feeble mind can grasp this concept, but you can't win this, or any argument. now it seems to be common opinion that the way to win an argument is to not admit you lost. but in accuallity, you accually have to be right about something to win an argument. the only thing you've been right about is the definition of a word, which unfortuneatly for you has nothing to do with this argument so it dosn't constitue winning.
also in order to win an argument, you have to be able to admit when you've lost an argument. if you cannot lose, you're not really winning because it isn't a compititon. the opinion of someone who's opinions can't change are about as valuble as a liar's promise. because you've made it clear that you think you're the perfect human being, you arn't really debateing, you're just talking and you know what they say: a fool talks to hear the sound of his own voice.

so go sit quietly in the corner while the intelligent people who are still of value to the task of mending our socity which dispite our best efforts still breeds arrogant fools such as yourself are talking.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby TensuIsAMoron on Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:50 am

As far as I'm concerned, he can do or say whatever the hell he wants to. Frankly, I don't understand why you, Tensu, persist to defend your petty views and preach ethics like you're the fucking bible.


A forum is open to public debate, and as such he can bash Kerns to his heart's content. It appears he's already done this, and is now focused on you. He's not doing anything but flamebaiting you and you're taking it every time, hook, line, and sinker. Obviously you fail to understand that every user is NOT you, and there aren't any clear cut rules to argument. It's not in black and white. You can't "win" just because you think he's not doing it right. Fuck, dude, you sound like a Forum Argument for Dummies book.
TensuIsAMoron
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:42 am

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:29 pm

Tensu of the moon wrote:how? all you've done is say dickface over and over without giving ONE GOOD REASON to flame the comic's author on his farewell thread. now, I'm not sure if your feeble mind can grasp this concept, but you can't win this, or any argument. now it seems to be common opinion that the way to win an argument is to not admit you lost. but in accuallity, you accually have to be right about something to win an argument. the only thing you've been right about is the definition of a word, which unfortuneatly for you has nothing to do with this argument so it dosn't constitue winning.
also in order to win an argument, you have to be able to admit when you've lost an argument. if you cannot lose, you're not really winning because it isn't a compititon. the opinion of someone who's opinions can't change are about as valuble as a liar's promise. because you've made it clear that you think you're the perfect human being, you arn't really debateing, you're just talking and you know what they say: a fool talks to hear the sound of his own voice.

so go sit quietly in the corner while the intelligent people who are still of value to the task of mending our socity which dispite our best efforts still breeds arrogant fools such as yourself are talking.


because...you're a fagget!

NERT NERT NERT NERT NERT NERT NERT
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:21 pm

first, lolkernssucks, let me say that I would perfer not to dignify you with a response at this point. but I must comment that you started a second profile just in an attempt to flame me was aboubt as obvious a cherade as they come. you did, however manage to post a fairly accurate description of yourself.

if you are in fact a new poster, then let me say that
1. your assumtions about me are wrong
2. anyone who would base thier entire identity on a hatred for me must live a very sad and meaningless life, so your harsh words don't matter to me.

also, I would appreciate it if you not refer to the bible in such a vulgar manar.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:26 pm

bahahahahaha. what's hilarious is that you're getting your panties up in a bunch about someone assuming things about you, yet you immediately assume that he's a sock-puppet. as likely as that seems, it's not the case. and no, don't ask me to prove it; I'm not an admin and I can't check IP addresses, so there's nothing much I can do to disprove your theory, but because you've made the accusations, you have the burden of proof.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:04 pm

assumeing "Kern" is a person, you too base your identity around hatred of a person. so in the off chance that he is not a puppet, then you both live sad lives devoteing your identity around your hatred for others.

now I'm all for rudeness, but what happened on this thread wasn't just rude, it was mean. and unessicary cruelty is something I cannot vounch for. if you cannot see this, then the most fitting punishment would be to live your life thinking you are an intelligent person when you are not. wether or not you realize your own shortcomeings is irrelivent, as not realizeing the aformentioned shortcomeings will lead you through a pathetic, meaningless life of insulting others only to be outdone by them. and I can't think of any more suitible punishment for your arrogance than this, so carry on, carry on.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:13 am

Tensu of the moon wrote:assumeing "Kern" is a person, you too base your identity around hatred of a person. so in the off chance that he is not a puppet, then you both live sad lives devoteing your identity around your hatred for others.

now I'm all for rudeness, but what happened on this thread wasn't just rude, it was mean. and unessicary cruelty is something I cannot vounch for. if you cannot see this, then the most fitting punishment would be to live your life thinking you are an intelligent person when you are not. wether or not you realize your own shortcomeings is irrelivent, as not realizeing the aformentioned shortcomeings will lead you through a pathetic, meaningless life of insulting others only to be outdone by them. and I can't think of any more suitible punishment for your arrogance than this, so carry on, carry on.


and what do you think you're doing? how can you blame me for elitism when you're doing the exact same fucking thing?

oh, also, because this offends you: What's the difference between Jesus and a portrait of Jesus?

the portrait only takes one nail to hang!
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Otaku Son on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:01 pm

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:and what do you think you're doing? how can you blame me for elitism when you're doing the exact same fucking thing?
Takes one to know one, dumb fuck. Since he's being Elitist, he obviously knows you are, too. Fuck, learn some shit.

oh, also, because this offends you: What's the difference between Jesus and a portrait of Jesus?
One is real and the other isn't.

the portrait only takes one nail to hang!
And you take no nails to hang. Keep on hangin', impotent fag.
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:45 pm

Otaku Son wrote:
LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:and what do you think you're doing? how can you blame me for elitism when you're doing the exact same fucking thing?
Takes one to know one, dumb fuck. Since he's being Elitist, he obviously knows you are, too. Fuck, learn some shit.

oh, also, because this offends you: What's the difference between Jesus and a portrait of Jesus?
One is real and the other isn't.

the portrait only takes one nail to hang!
And you take no nails to hang. Keep on hangin', impotent fag.


No shit I'm an elitist. At least I have the balls to stand up to what I am. I have yet to see you admit to being a troll, so you have no room to talk.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:38 pm

assumeing you were talking to me, i have admitted I'm a troll.

elitest? not really. eliteisum is more of a political stance. i don't really think that being more "elite" awards special previlages so much as being more competent, and the sad thing is that those who consider themselves "elite" are seldom compitent, like you, for example. If you're so much better than us, why do you care what we enjoy reading? arn't you supposed to be better than that? you're not elite. you're just arrogant.

seems to me you think your way is the best way and you can't stand the fact that people disagree with you, so you will continue to make a fool of yourself on forums untill everyone agrees with you. wich will be never. it will be never because you're not right, and the reason you're not right is not because of mob rule, no, the reason you're wrong is because in your arrogance you treat us all like slime. I don't care how many stupid people there all in the world, you can't go around treating them as such because eventually, you'll meet some that arn't and then you'll just make an ass out of yourself. now get off your high horse and act like a civil, intelligent person or admit that you arn't one and leave us alone!
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:24 am

godamn you fail. look, before you reply to any single word I say, look it up. seriously, look up 'troll' on wikipedia. look up elitism.

if you really think you're a troll, then you're an incredibly shitty one. and the more you suck up to your belief that you're absolutely right and my contradictions to your opinion make me an inferior person, the more you prove my point that you're an elitist.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 am

and the political stance is called 'aristocracy' (in the case of high title) or 'divine right' (in case of belief of religious right to endowment). elitism is a personal stance; those two are the political theories of "I am better therefore I reserve higher rights"
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:33 pm

eliteism- rule by an elite class (webster's collage dictionary)

eliteism or elite theory: the belif that a small group of elites control the outcome of the goverment-my collage political science textbook :smug:

thank you for refrenceing wikipedia, the most unreliable and flawed database known to man.

and I think I'm a troll because I like to argue, and lurk on forums. if that's not the definition of a forum troll, then I'm not one.

and for the record I don't think I'm better than you because I'm right, I don't even think I'm better than you per say. but I do think you're a horrible person.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 pm

I think you're a horrible person too.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:36 pm

You just keep telling yourself that... I don't go around insulting people because of their taste in webcomics.

edit:you know, something's really been bugging me... mr. dictionary:

pretentious: 1.a. makeing unjustified claims
b. expressive of affected, unwarented, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature

2. makeing demands on one's skill.

wow. if we're going with definition 1, you are certainly a pretentious one. and either way you were useing the word incorrectly. It dosn't mean "excessivly cultured". I should have known better than to trust you with knowing the definition of a word.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

 
PreviousNext

Return to God Mode

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron