That's all folks

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:26 pm

Wow.... thank you for telling me the detailed eating habits of the women you haven't met but I see on a regular basis... that was very enlightening. Also just because Rose has a child, it doesn't mean she isn't a single mother... you don't see any ring on her finger do you?
Image
User avatar
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:53 am
Location: Hawaii

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 am

ok, so she really is a whore. congrats, you win for the day.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Saxboy77 on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:38 am

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:ok, so she really is a whore. congrats, you win for the day.


I don't know why you particularly enjoy trolling. If you don't like the comic, that's fine, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. You stated your opinion, but now you're just attacking the author for no reason.

1) Just because your ribs show doesn't mean your not physically fit. I don't eat particularly well (in terms of diet, I eat plenty) myself, yet I'm still skinny and my ribs show. I'm just a lucky guy. Just because you can see someone's ribs doesn't mean they're starving themselves.

2) Just because she is a single mother doesn't mean she is a whore. For all you know she was married, and had to get a divorce. You don't know her, and there are several different possibilities for her situation. I don't know why you decided to leap to the most negative right off the bat.

So as far as I can tell, you're either not thinking or just being particularly inflammatory. Given that your posts show someone intelligent behind them, I'd guess it's the second one. If you REALLY just don't like the author, wish him well anyways, because if he does really well for himself maybe you won't ever have to hear from him again. There's no need to attack everything he says.
Saxboy77
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Postby Strider M on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:05 pm

I don't know if you read this alot but... Hey Ryan! I liked your comic and it seems like Raven Perez is doing a good job too! (gotta get used to his art style.... I thought it was a guest comic at first lol)

Anyway, good luck on your future projects and before you go... I have a question... You think you might do a um... I don't know what you call it... A guest comic? A "Previous Artist Comic" if you will!

I would especially look forward to those days...
User avatar
Strider M
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:55 pm

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:34 pm

Saxboy77 wrote:
LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:ok, so she really is a whore. congrats, you win for the day.


I don't know why you particularly enjoy trolling. If you don't like the comic, that's fine, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. You stated your opinion, but now you're just attacking the author for no reason.

1) Just because your ribs show doesn't mean your not physically fit. I don't eat particularly well (in terms of diet, I eat plenty) myself, yet I'm still skinny and my ribs show. I'm just a lucky guy. Just because you can see someone's ribs doesn't mean they're starving themselves.

2) Just because she is a single mother doesn't mean she is a whore. For all you know she was married, and had to get a divorce. You don't know her, and there are several different possibilities for her situation. I don't know why you decided to leap to the most negative right off the bat.

So as far as I can tell, you're either not thinking or just being particularly inflammatory. Given that your posts show someone intelligent behind them, I'd guess it's the second one. If you REALLY just don't like the author, wish him well anyways, because if he does really well for himself maybe you won't ever have to hear from him again. There's no need to attack everything he says.


1) The sides of the ribs can show, the front shouldn't. Unless you're sucking in, which is just stupid.

2) I don't think it's very positive to imagine the girl was with a man who bailed out of marriage the second she got pregnant. I know some pretty dickish guys who've fucked up in simple relationships, but if you marry someone, I'd say you'd know him well enough that you'd know if he'd bail or not the second you get pregnant. And if she got pregnant to a guy she didn't marry, that was her own damn fault for not having him use protection, and she's more or less a whore on that front anyway.

And to conclude, if he could properly defend himself ("Here's why this comic is actually appealing, etc") rather than just some stupid "HAY LOOK GUYZ, I SURROUND MYSELF WITH WOMENZ, LAWL, I'M BETTER THAN YOU" which is childish and arrogant, and still an ad hominem attack, even if it may be thinly-veiled, then I could have more respect for him. As it stands, his way of defending himself is the idiotic alpha-male approach, which is ironically appealing to the kinds of beer-drinking, TNA-watching, Halo-playing rednecks he tries to demoralize so much in his comics.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Rarz on Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:22 am

Wow. Just... Wow. I've not seen many fora so filled with a bitter and poison spitting population like this one. (But upon closer inspection it seems to be something that's inherent to keenspot. o_O)

He makes a fun comic and all he gets is attacks from trolls. Amazing - but I guess every system has it's religious zealots, who will abide no jokes on their behalf.

Oh, well. I read through the entire history of the comic (I just discovered it), and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for entertaining me for over an hour with the comics. Kudos to you.

Ignore the plebs here - their lives must be sad indeed if they feel the need to attack people online over something as silly as a computer console.

Whatever happened to 'If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut?'. :)
Rarz
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:14 am

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:43 pm

Rarz wrote:Wow. Just... Wow. I've not seen many fora so filled with a bitter and poison spitting population like this one. (But upon closer inspection it seems to be something that's inherent to keenspot. o_O)

He makes a fun comic and all he gets is attacks from trolls. Amazing - but I guess every system has it's religious zealots, who will abide no jokes on their behalf.

Oh, well. I read through the entire history of the comic (I just discovered it), and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for entertaining me for over an hour with the comics. Kudos to you.

Ignore the plebs here - their lives must be sad indeed if they feel the need to attack people online over something as silly as a computer console.

Whatever happened to 'If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut?'. :)


1. It's not a fun comic. It's a violent mark on the internet. If someone made a site making fun off this comic, you'd all be bitching about it, no matter if you had to see it or not. Anything someone doesn't like on the internet is free game to make complaints about, especially if it has a forum. Call it destructive criticism if you like, but you can blame Keenspot for allowing such an open critique form.

2. Ad hominem attack, real nice. The idea that someone could have a perfectly functional life but still feel the need to flame something that just sucks is absolutely appalling to you, unless you saw something you disliked. Then everyone else would be a douche for questioning your real life.

3. Altruism is not a double-standard.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Kucyk on Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:38 am

LOLKERNSSUCKS - Don't like it? Get the hell out of here. If you think this comic sucks, make a better one! And as for God Mode... Well, making free online comics wont earn you the living, so... Good luck mr. Ryan. ^^ Just for you to know - I really enjoyed the comic.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Kucyk
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:35 pm
Location: Poo-land

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:53 pm

Kucyk wrote:LOLKERNSSUCKS - Don't like it? Get the hell out of here. If you think this comic sucks, make a better one! And as for God Mode... Well, making free online comics wont earn you the living, so... Good luck mr. Ryan. ^^ Just for you to know - I really enjoyed the comic.


LOL FAGGET MAKING A GOOD COMIC WON'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHITTY ONES WILL STILL EXIST
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:09 pm

Rarz wrote:Whatever happened to 'If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut?'. :)
Whatever happened to people having brains? Seriously, that's the most stupid logic I've ever witnessed. If people didn't speak up when they had something bad to say, then nothing would happen. Society would not improve. You want to know why people evolve? Because something is wrong, people speak up and say it's wrong, and thus it gets fixed. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

If you enjoy your fucked up "'If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut" logic then go join the military, because the military is all kinds of corrupt and won't mind you keeping your mouth shut if you can't say anything nice about it. Fucking retard. That last sentence alone nullified any point which you may have made, did make, and will make. GG.

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:LOL FAGGET
What? Fag get? Is that like item get, only you get fags instead of items? Keep your fag collection to yourself, fag.
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:28 pm

Otaku Son wrote:
LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:LOL FAGGET
What? Fag get? Is that like item get, only you get fags instead of items? Keep your fag collection to yourself, fag.


fagget is a troll word. post a stupid statement, get a stupid reply.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Otaku Son on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 pm

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:fagget is a troll word.
So trolls are fags? News to me. But, I guess since you're part of the troll community, you'd know best about how many fags the fag trolls get if fag trolls get fags.

post a stupid statement, get a stupid reply.
Yeah. So maybe you should stop posting stupid statements and go back to sucking your fag troll's get fag dick troll.
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Otaku Son wrote:
LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:fagget is a troll word.
So trolls are fags? News to me. But, I guess since you're part of the troll community, you'd know best about how many fags the fag trolls get if fag trolls get fags.

post a stupid statement, get a stupid reply.
Yeah. So maybe you should stop posting stupid statements and go back to sucking your fag troll's get fag dick troll.


<img src="http://eddddie.googlepages.com/facepalm.jpg">
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Otaku Son on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:04 am

Aw, look. The fag getting troll is sucking his thumb like a baby. How cute. But I thought fags were supposed to suck dick, not thumb.
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby PUS5EB on Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:43 am

Otaku Son seems to be about the biggest retard I've seen on these forums. His humor is strikingly familiar to that of the AIDS-ridden shitfest that is IRC.
PUS5EB
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:41 am

Postby Tensu of the moon on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:51 am

I thought those guys who posted the first responses where jokeing... granted your comic did get much to perverse for my tastes at times I still enjoyed it a lot.

goodbye and good luck with... whatever you plan to do with all those women...

and please, don't put all of us trolls in the same catagory as that guy. I'm fairly certain I'm not like him. I veiw trolls as people who rant on the forums, but give logical and vaild reasons for doing so. guys like him I call flamers... but that's just me.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby Otaku Son on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:40 am

PUS5EB wrote:Otaku Son seems to be about the biggest retard I've seen on these forums. His humor is strikingly familiar to that of the AIDS-ridden shitfest that is IRC.
And the point of this post was...? Oh, right! To inform us that no one gives a shit about you! HA, HA, HA, HA!
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:24 pm

Otaku Son wrote:
PUS5EB wrote:Otaku Son seems to be about the biggest retard I've seen on these forums. His humor is strikingly familiar to that of the AIDS-ridden shitfest that is IRC.
And the point of this post was...? Oh, right! To inform us that no one gives a shit about you! HA, HA, HA, HA!


on an AIDS-ridden forum full of flaming faggots with giant cock sitting upon their tongues every second of their sad, unfulfilled excuse of a pussy-less, balls-free, crying pitiful life, you stand out as the king

I award you the medal of infinite flaming. Master of Faggots, is this enough cocks?
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:06 pm

:o ... I'm not sure this is the kind of forum I want to be on anymore

and um, lolkernssucks, I don't think you could give any less effort into insulting another human being. a good insult needs to be clever, not just a rambleing strand of random curse words and slang terms for sexual anatomy strung together. this type of insult really insults the insulter's creativity more than insulting the insultee. the use of clich'e, vulgar languge tends to just make you look like some ranting idiot (which may or may not be far from the truth). I recomend you use big, thesuaruslike words in your insult. words that the insultee is not likly to understand. this way you don't just call them stupid, but you prove that they [i]are[/i] stupid. and the best insults should be recitable in song i.e.:

LOLKERNSSUCKS, the ranting dork,
can't figure out how to use a fork,
accidently gouged out his eye,
in his pain he started to cry,
unable to accept
that he is inept
into the forums one day he crept
he hoped mocking people would be his tonic,
well, wise guy,
where's YOUR comic?
you think you could do a better job?
I doubt it, you insufferable slob,
he has fans, you don't so there
why don't you just get out of our hair?
'course you could make a comic, to prove us wrong,
I doubt that it would last very long,
so take somewhere else that pestilent mood
and for future reference;
THE FORK GOES IN THE FOOD!

but that's just an example.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:19 am

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:
Otaku Son wrote:
PUS5EB wrote:Otaku Son seems to be about the biggest retard I've seen on these forums. His humor is strikingly familiar to that of the AIDS-ridden shitfest that is IRC.
And the point of this post was...? Oh, right! To inform us that no one gives a shit about you! HA, HA, HA, HA!


on an AIDS-ridden forum full of flaming faggots with giant cock sitting upon their tongues every second of their sad, unfulfilled excuse of a pussy-less, balls-free, crying pitiful life, you stand out as the king

I award you the medal of infinite flaming. Master of Faggots, is this enough cocks?
Uh, what? I'm sorry. You lost me at the part where you said you have AIDS.
User avatar
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Tensu of the moon wrote::o ... I'm not sure this is the kind of forum I want to be on anymore

and um, lolkernssucks, I don't think you could give any less effort into insulting another human being. a good insult needs to be clever, not just a rambleing strand of random curse words and slang terms for sexual anatomy strung together. this type of insult really insults the insulter's creativity more than insulting the insultee. the use of clich'e, vulgar languge tends to just make you look like some ranting idiot (which may or may not be far from the truth). I recomend you use big, thesuaruslike words in your insult. words that the insultee is not likly to understand. this way you don't just call them stupid, but you prove that they are stupid. and the best insults should be recitable in song i.e.:

LOLKERNSSUCKS, the ranting dork,
can't figure out how to use a fork,
accidently gouged out his eye,
in his pain he started to cry,
unable to accept
that he is inept
into the forums one day he crept
he hoped mocking people would be his tonic,
well, wise guy,
where's YOUR comic?
you think you could do a better job?
I doubt it, you insufferable slob,
he has fans, you don't so there
why don't you just get out of our hair?
'course you could make a comic, to prove us wrong,
I doubt that it would last very long,
so take somewhere else that pestilent mood
and for future reference;
THE FORK GOES IN THE FOOD!

but that's just an example.


First of all, if I just forced huge words into my insults, I'd make myself look like a pretentious dickface, which you've already succeeded in doing to yourself, and he'd drag any insult of any level down to "LOL WUT? YOU'RE GAY!"

Second of all, that verse absolutely sucks. Please become an hero.


Also Otaku: NO U!
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 pm

I'm afraid It's the other way around. if all you use is vulgar languge, you look like a "pertentious dickface". and the verse was just an example, if you where capable of seeing anything other than "this person dissagrees with you, flame him/her!" about 50% of insulting is about winning the crowd, it is in a sense a form or democrocy. you are trying to convince the audiance that this person is wrong, and you are right. your insults must either belivable like a political smear campain or funny like the rantings of a stand-up comic. vulgar languge alone is seldom witty enough to win over more than the most easily amused of arrogant dunces.

and seeing as how you lack the intelligence needed to comprehind the concept of silverware, much less insult someone properly or say you don't like a comic without makeing a pompus ass out of yourself I really don't care what you think. so feel free to keep on flameing, but this is an argument you've lost. coming in and insulting someone while they are trying to say goodbye to thier fans is rude, uneccisary, and kind of foolish. and no amount of synonyms for the word penis will ever change that.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:16 pm

Tensu of the moon wrote:I'm afraid It's the other way around. if all you use is vulgar languge, you look like a "pertentious dickface". and the verse was just an example, if you where capable of seeing anything other than "this person dissagrees with you, flame him/her!" about 50% of insulting is about winning the crowd, it is in a sense a form or democrocy. you are trying to convince the audiance that this person is wrong, and you are right. your insults must either belivable like a political smear campain or funny like the rantings of a stand-up comic. vulgar languge alone is seldom witty enough to win over more than the most easily amused of arrogant dunces.

and seeing as how you lack the intelligence needed to comprehind the concept of silverware, much less insult someone properly or say you don't like a comic without makeing a pompus ass out of yourself I really don't care what you think. so feel free to keep on flameing, but this is an argument you've lost. coming in and insulting someone while they are trying to say goodbye to thier fans is rude, uneccisary, and kind of foolish. and no amount of synonyms for the word penis will ever change that.


Obviously you don't know the meaning of pretentious, much less could you spell it. 'Pretentious' is not being a giant douche, although the two go together, but rather 'pretentious' is trying to draw attention to your belief that you're better than everyone else because you're better cultured. I don't need to do that, because I know well enough how right I am and I don't expect any of you to be on my side because I'm not in home territory here. Bob Hope didn't travel to Germany to make Nazis laugh, you know.

Now, you seem to think that having a huge ego is everything, and that everyone should believe you're in the right for having that ego. That adds all the more irony to the fact that you don't know what pretentious means.

Obviously, I'm a troll. A coherent one, but still one who doesn't care to convince people to be on his side, and who cares only to make people realize that his breed hates their breed, and possibly to explain why that is. Now here's me being a pompous ass: I don't care enough to try to sway you to my side, because you all are too stupid to ever catch any persuasion I could direct at you unless I brought it down to your bottom-of-the-barrel intelligence. I hope I made that clear enough: I hate you all because you're just too damn stupid, and I hope I make you all feel bad, because you're bad people for believing that you're a special brand of human who gets this rich sort of comedy.

And there, too, is a fine composition of an argument without me having to use words that are too large to comprehend. That's what real persuasion is, and I hadn't even meant to be so concise.

Also cocks
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Postby atomisk on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:05 am

Tensu of the moon wrote:LOLKERNSSUCKS, the ranting dork,
can't figure out how to use a fork,
accidently gouged out his eye,
in his pain he started to cry,
unable to accept
that he is inept
into the forums one day he crept
he hoped mocking people would be his tonic,
well, wise guy,
where's YOUR comic?
you think you could do a better job?
I doubt it, you insufferable slob,
he has fans, you don't so there
why don't you just get out of our hair?
'course you could make a comic, to prove us wrong,
I doubt that it would last very long,
so take somewhere else that pestilent mood
and for future reference;
THE FORK GOES IN THE FOOD!

but that's just an example.


So, in other words: "lol whers ur comic. u cant criticize someone elses comic unless you can do better lol." Yeah...yeah that seems about right.
whyyesiamonasugarhighthanksforasking!!!!!!
User avatar
atomisk
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:01 pm

Postby Tensu of the moon on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:55 am

I'll admit I didn't know the definition of that one word, but trust me, I'm far from unitelligent. could list a long list of words that I do know the meaning of, but you could just use the dictionary so I'll be smarter than that. and consider this, you may be smart, but you are foolish. I'd say goinging and rudly insulting peoplestarting an argument that a. you know you can't win and b. is uneccisarry and serves no greater good is very, very foolish. and I'd much rather be wise than smart. and no, wise is not the same as streetsmart.
but I can say that I'm pretty sure you are nowhere near the intelligence level you claim to be at because you confuse ego with popularity. popularity is what other people think of you.. ego is what you think of yourself. in your case, you have ego, but not popularity.
all in all, I still doubt greatly your intelligence due to your foolishness (while the two are different they often go hand in hand) and your vulgar language. while we may never know if you are as intelligent as you claim to be or if you are as intelligent as we think you are, we know you are a fool, and that it enough for us to say "shut up, you rude, arrogant, vulgar, jerk." so shut up, you rude, arrogant, vulgar, jerk.

and I'm not saying you can't criticize somone unless you have a better comic. you can criticize someone even if you couldn't MAKE a better comic, but unless you give a VERY good reason to do so, you'll make a pompus ass out of yourself.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Nixa MO

 
PreviousNext

Return to God Mode

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests