That's all folks

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

That's all folks

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:46 am

By time most of you are reading this my final God Mode strip will be up. Let me just say I really appreciate all the posts and emails I received during my 2 years doing this strip... and a HUGE thanks to Chris Crosby for letting me do everything from topless Thundercats strips to a Father and Daughter beating the crap out of eachother on a regular basis.

I know you guys will like the artist taking over for me. He's a personal friend of mine I've known for almost a decade now... I know he'll take this comic farther than it's ever been before.

Peace out ya'll

Ryan Kerns
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Vaginabal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:29 am

Finally. This comic fucking sucked.
Vaginabal
Junior Keenspotter

Postby blind51de on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:39 am

I'll say.

You fail at humor, weeaboo fag. We'll have just as much fun berating your buddy until you come back in two weeks BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWing when your girlfriend dumps you.
blind51de
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Vaginabal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:41 am

You ruined it, you stupid piece of shit. You're even more retarded than Ryan.
Vaginabal
Junior Keenspotter

Postby blind51de on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:43 am

Go back to bed, Conan.
blind51de
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Vaginabal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:50 am

You're too young for Ebaums. Your kind are killing it.
Vaginabal
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Pantaloons on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:12 am

It's.. it's finally over? this shit is finally over?

PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
Pantaloons
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Iron Cross on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:27 am

What the Hell?
I was going to ask, Why are you leaving, but I'm not sure I care to read the rest of this forum if most of it is like these three banal idiots...

Be Well, Kerns, and Blessed Be. May you find peace in your future endeavors in spite of those who mock you.
[ Feed the Pedants ]
Iron Cross
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Vaginabal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:01 am

And there are many, many, many of them.
Vaginabal
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Pantaloons on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:02 am

Hey uh "Shiroi Kaze"
We made these comics for you, they're a good farewell present I guess

Image[/img]
Pantaloons
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 am

LOL... if you kids dislike this comic that much, then how come you read today's comic within the first couple hours it was uploaded? When you don't like something you usually try to avoid it... just common sense.

Anyway me leaving the comic doesn't have to do with disliking it or disliking such adoring fans like these guys. If you've read my blog over the last year or so you'll know that I'm a photographer. As I'm finishing college I'm getting much more studio work and I simply can't keep an update schedule... that's why there's been such huge gaps in between updates. Can you blame me when this is a typical day for me?-

Plus I'm also working on a new print comic at this time... so I'm stretched pretty thin. I think you guys will really like the new artist, like I said... God Mode is far from finished... it's going to be better than ever.
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MOOMANiBE on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Just want to mention, the "three" posting the disparaging comments have a whopping total of 8 posts when you COMBINE everything they've ever posted. Can you say "puppet accounts"?

Anyway, good luck with your future endeavors.
MOOMANiBE
Keenspot Despot

Postby blind51de on Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:03 pm

We wouldn't hate you so much, Ryan mah boy, if your shitty comic weren't reposted in disgust by so many people not smart enough to follow your advice. If you were a smart guy, you'd know this.

It's a vicious cycle. One of many I hope will fall off the radar with you.

Your lack of humor is the only notable thing this comic will be remembered for.
blind51de
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:47 pm

So then why take it out on me? The person you should be attacking is the guy who is reposting my comics (without permission) to your forums... if you were as smart as you claim you are that would have solved this "problem" a long time ago... just ban the guy who posts my comic.

Since I am posting I do want to personally thank all of the people who have been sending me email messages through out the day, believe it or not God Mode does have quite a few fans. That's why I'm happy that the artist taking over the strip is also one of it's biggest fans... be sure to check out the relaunch on Friday... he's definitely going to have plenty of material after E3... with the wii wheel for Mario Kart and Wii Fit with that ridiculous balance board/scale... finally a peripheral that tells gamers how fat they are... LOL
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Giby on Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:56 pm

Damn, sucks that you're stepping down, Ryan. Hopefully the artist replacing you can do a good job with the comic, and not ruin it. Damn near 2 years and I never stopped checking this place on the updates.

BTW, who's going to be replacing you? And will he create his own material, or will you have a hand in what the strips will be about?
Giby
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shakezoola on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Shiroi Kaze wrote:Image

GUYS HE HANGS OUT WITH GIRLS

WATCH OUT!

@comic:OH SHII SHES A GIRL GAMER WITH 'TUDE AND SARCASTIC REMARKS HAHAHAHAHA ORIGINAL! SHE ALSO CAUSES BODILY HARM TO HER MALE COUNTERPART HAHAH!

you would've thought the art would get better in 2 years after 255 strips
Shakezoola
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Saxboy77 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Eh, just ignore the useless trolls Ryan.

Thanks for your time and effort these past two years - I've enjoyed the comic. Good luck with the photography, and enjoy the rest of your life!
Saxboy77
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Vaginabal on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:33 pm

Don't listen to blind51de, he's a retard and nobody likes him.

Ryan, we read your comic because the jokes are fucking horrible, and biased towards Nintendo. It's like watching a train wreck. Your art wouldn't be so bad if you stayed with the Jim Lee style, and the faces weren't fucking crooked most of the time.

Also, your comic may be shit, but I'd fuck you in the ass.
Vaginabal
Junior Keenspotter

Postby djmulder on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:43 am

geeze you guys do realise that you had selected: "I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age" to register to these forums.

I certainly see many ppl fail in this.

Ryan I hope that these "fail at life" cunts aren't getting you down.

I enjoyed reading your comics, but you did 1 thing wrong, add a forum.. all comics I've read that did the same ended up the same and retards like this exists everywhere (one would suspect that it's the same ppl).
djmulder
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Otaku Son on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm

Ryan didn't add the forum; Keenspot did. For some reason, the Keenspot staff figures it'd be a good idea for all their comics to have their own sub-forum on the Keenspot forum.

By the way, Ryan, will we get to see more boobies with this new artist? Like of Marceline and Tory? Or is it still going to be just a bunch of cock-teasing?
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jake Snake on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:31 pm

Shiroi Kaze wrote:an you blame me when this is a typical day for me?-

Dear God, get those women some food! You're bragging about hanging out with anorexic sticks?!

That's sick man. You're sick.
Jake Snake
Junior Keenspotter

Postby LumduL on Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:51 am

You'll be missed, Ryan! Take care and good luck!
Wish I was a SexyLoser.
LumduL
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:23 am

Jake Snake wrote:

Dear God, get those women some food! You're bragging about hanging out with anorexic sticks?!

Anorexic stick? Sounds like someone is jealous.... Lauren Rush is one of the most physically fit women I've ever met-

and Rose I know works hard to keep her body looking like this, especially after having a child!

Don't insult these women like they have some kind of eating disorder, it's their job to stay in shape.
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby KingZachery on Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:30 pm

As a fan from comic 6 I can officially say you rock, very, very much and I have no doubt in my mind you will succeed in everything you will attempt.

Have fun with life!
KingZachery
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 pm

Shiroi Kaze wrote:
Jake Snake wrote:

Anorexic stick? Sounds like someone is jealous.... Lauren Rush is one of the most physically fit women I've ever met-

and Rose I know works hard to keep her body looking like this, especially after having a child!

Don't insult these women like they have some kind of eating disorder, it's their job to stay in shape.

First of all, I've seen fucking physically fit, and it is not down to fucking ribs, which all of those girls are, especially Rush. Rose doesn't look too bad, but in saying that she just had a child, you basically just admitted to the fact that you posed with her to look good and you don't have anything going with her.

I'd say they do have some kind of eating disorder. Either that, or the concept of "eat a meal when you're hungry" just doesn't slip into their minds. And it's not their job to stay in shape, it's their job to look pretty according to what shallow, judgmental corporate executives deem as profitable, and that means shedding all excess (read: visible) weight. And their job sucks; they get paid to look pretty. Most of us actually work for a living, thank you. Don't go pedaling them off as high-class contributors to society; they're one step above strippers and two above whores.

In conclusion, you fail
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Next

Return to God Mode