Bah, you shouldn't listen to that crap

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Bah, you shouldn't listen to that crap

Postby KingZachery on Wed May 23, 2007 10:06 am

Saw your comment on joystiq, and all I have to say is why do you even bother convincing people? All the people who bitch about your comic are idiots, I've been reading every update since back in the beginning in strip #6 and very few strips have failed to make me laugh.

BTW, I added my own comment, lol.
KingZachery
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 am

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Wed May 23, 2007 10:49 pm

I appreciate the support, and really any publicity is good publicity... and Joystiq is a highly read blog, it's one of my favorite sites. I personally don't know whey there's this group of NeoGAF rejects that seem to want to bash my comic wherever they go... but then I see people bashing comics that I really enjoy all the time. The internet is just full of loonies. :D
Image
User avatar
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:53 am
Location: Hawaii

Postby Giby on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 am

Link to the joystick comment please.

I don't see what's there to hate about the comic. I think all the nerds want you to put some crazy Japanese fetish in there, you know, like Tory poopin' on Barrett. The nerds on the net are into that kind of crap.
User avatar
Giby
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:07 am

Postby KingZachery on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:32 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/22/reade ... my-shadow/

What douchebags.

The only bad thing I could say about this comic is that it probably has too many running gags for it's own good, which, while nice for the readers, probably alienates a fair share of potential new people.

You should recommend people to start with comic one, lol.
KingZachery
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 am

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:40 am

Yeah it seems like I've had to defend the comic a lot lately... and I've been saying that even with the criticism I would keep doing the comic as long as I want. Unfortunately I might be eating those words soon....
Image
User avatar
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:53 am
Location: Hawaii

Postby ConcernedCitizen on Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:40 am

Please do not stop making your comics. We like to post them on the internets and make fun of how shitty they are.
ConcernedCitizen
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:36 am

Postby KingZachery on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:49 am

ConcernedCitizen wrote:Please do not stop making your comics. We like to post them on the internets and make fun of how shitty they are.


LOL

No life
KingZachery
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 am

Re: Bah, you shouldn't listen to that crap

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:43 pm

KingZachery wrote:Saw your comment on joystiq, and all I have to say is why do you even bother convincing people? All the people who bitch about your comic are idiots, I've been reading every update since back in the beginning in strip #6 and very few strips have failed to make me laugh.

BTW, I added my own comment, lol.


First of all, we're not idiots because we don't find it funny. We understand what should be understood, and if we don't laugh at something, it's too stupid or just not funny at all. And that deal on Joystiq was entirely stupid on the half of God Mode's defenders. It wasn't a bunch of people flocking in to hate on GM; one guy just screamed and bitched "GM IS BETTER THAN ALL THIS SHIT, IT SHOULD BE UP THERE!" And everyone else just said "shitsux, moving on." The GM defenders then proceeded to attack the people personally with whatever they could hope to assume about these people. They started the flame battle, and they're the only ones to blame. Maybe if you had more sentences with less grammatical errors per line (hint: Firefox 2 has a built-in spell checker) then we would take you seriously. But you'd still be wrong.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Re: Bah, you shouldn't listen to that crap

Postby KingZachery on Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:44 pm

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:First of all, we're not idiots because we don't find it funny. We understand what should be understood, and if we don't laugh at something, it's too stupid or just not funny at all. And that deal on Joystiq was entirely stupid on the half of God Mode's defenders. It wasn't a bunch of people flocking in to hate on GM; one guy just screamed and bitched "GM IS BETTER THAN ALL THIS SHIT, IT SHOULD BE UP THERE!" And everyone else just said "shitsux, moving on." The GM defenders then proceeded to attack the people personally with whatever they could hope to assume about these people. They started the flame battle, and they're the only ones to blame. Maybe if you had more sentences with less grammatical errors per line (hint: Firefox 2 has a built-in spell checker) then we would take you seriously. But you'd still be wrong.


Your an idiot. You know how I can tell? Your username, first of all, but also it's blatantly obvious because you accuse me of having grammar errors(which you somehow think that it's something you fix with a spell checker). I've spent a huge deal of my life reading so I know my grammar skills are up-to-snuff. If you disagree with me then perhaps you could brake out the MLA handbook and tell me specifically whats wrong?

I don't really talk to idiots, so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day!
KingZachery
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:52 am

Re: Bah, you shouldn't listen to that crap

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:51 pm

KingZachery wrote:
LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:First of all, we're not idiots because we don't find it funny. We understand what should be understood, and if we don't laugh at something, it's too stupid or just not funny at all. And that deal on Joystiq was entirely stupid on the half of God Mode's defenders. It wasn't a bunch of people flocking in to hate on GM; one guy just screamed and bitched "GM IS BETTER THAN ALL THIS SHIT, IT SHOULD BE UP THERE!" And everyone else just said "shitsux, moving on." The GM defenders then proceeded to attack the people personally with whatever they could hope to assume about these people. They started the flame battle, and they're the only ones to blame. Maybe if you had more sentences with less grammatical errors per line (hint: Firefox 2 has a built-in spell checker) then we would take you seriously. But you'd still be wrong.


Your an idiot. You know how I can tell? Your username, first of all, but also it's blatantly obvious because you accuse me of having grammar errors(which you somehow think that it's something you fix with a spell checker). I've spent a huge deal of my life reading so I know my grammar skills are up-to-snuff. If you disagree with me then perhaps you could brake out the MLA handbook and tell me specifically whats wrong?

I don't really talk to idiots, so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day!


You're an idiot. You know how I can tell? Your first sentence was "Your an idiot."

Have a nice day, too.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Re: Bah, you shouldn't listen to that crap

Postby atomisk on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:36 am

LOLKERNSSUCKS wrote:
KingZachery wrote:Your an idiot. You know how I can tell? Your username, first of all, but also it's blatantly obvious because you accuse me of having grammar errors(which you somehow think that it's something you fix with a spell checker). I've spent a huge deal of my life reading so I know my grammar skills are up-to-snuff. If you disagree with me then perhaps you could brake out the MLA handbook and tell me specifically whats wrong?

I don't really talk to idiots, so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day!


You're an idiot. You know how I can tell? Your first sentence was "Your an idiot."

Have a nice day, too.



That...that was beautiful. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*
whyyesiamonasugarhighthanksforasking!!!!!!
User avatar
atomisk
Junior Keenspotter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:01 pm

 

Return to God Mode

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest