The botched joke that didn't get published

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:28 am

I am being a civil and intelligent person. You're just being a butthurt crybaby, so you fail to see it that way.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:44 pm

I guess we're all just butthurt crybabies. I mean clearly civil people use the word "dickwad" and insult others personally because they read a webcomic. isn't that what civil means mr. dictionary? what's that?

civil (b) adaquate in courtisy or politeness, mannerly-webster's collage dictionary

well would you look at that. I guess you're not being civil. who'd have thought. certainly not an intelligent person wait, what's that mr. dictionary? you have something else to say?

intelligent (a) haveing a high or satisfactory degree of mental capacity
(b) revealing or reflecting good judgement or sound thought-webster's collage dictionary

wow. so that means that an intelligent person would be aware that you're not being civil? dose this mean that lolkernsucks is being niether intelligent or civil? it dose? thank you, mr. dictionary for clearing that up. you're always there for me when someone is being an idiot.
forgive my atrioucious spelling.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

oh, and in case you where wondering, there is a God.
Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:17 pm

or maybe...hold on, I'm gonna use caps lock from now on. ALSO, I'M GONNA CALL YOU PEACHES. IS THAT COOL?

ANYWAY. MAYBE, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT ALL MEANS, BUT I'M JUST TROLLING YOU, PEACHES. EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tensu of the moon on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 pm

so, you admit that you are a sad excuse for a human being with no point to make, you just like acting stupid for attention?

wow. that's... pathetic...

I accually feel sorry for you.

you know, summoning joy can be just as fun as summoning scorn. you should try it some time.

reads: goblins, bruno the bandit, antihero for hire, darken, banished!, elf only inn, comic i refuse to mention as part of a protest of the belittleing and demeaning use of the word God.

Quote-"let's face it, sci-fi and fantasy fans love to complain about works of fiction. I know I do"-Tarol Hunt

Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:13 am

INTERNET TOUGH GUY, INTERNET TOUGH GUY
ATTACKS CHARACTER WITHOUT ANY BASE
"WHAT'S AN AD HOMINEM? YOUR FACE!"
THINKS HIS LIFE IS SO DAMN GREAT
ANYONE WHO ATTACKS HIM MUST MASTURBATE
INTERNET TOUGH GUY INTERNET TOUGH GUY
NEVER WRONG, ALWAYS RIGHT
EVERYONE ELSE IS THE ASSHOLE WHEN YOU'RE THIS UPTIGHT
HIS E-PENIS IS 10 FEET LONG
AND DON'T TRY TO ARGUE...YOU'RE ALWAYS WRONG!

INTERNET TOUGH GUY
INTERNET TOUGH GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tensu of the moon on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:37 am

look, lolkernsucks, first let me tell you that I'm not always right. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. but I'm not wrong now. I don't see how beliveing in my ideals makes me an internet tough guy.

second, I don't think you understand what this debate is about. it has nothing to do with the comic. at certain points, I even agree with you. My problem is with how you treat people because they read the comic. you go around insulting people because they think something is funny. well, humor is like taste: to each his own.

then, when someone stands up to you, you accuse them of things they did not do. in fact, you are accuseing them of doing things you yourself did. you are being a foolish, arrogant hypocryite.

normally, it is against my principles to ignore anyone for any reason, because they may yet have something intelligent to say, and it is a lot like running away. however, since you have made it very clear that you have nothing intelligent to say, and since I have successfully and easily parried your every attack against me, ignoreing you wouldn't be against my principles.

but I'm going to give you one last chance. explain to me like an intelligent, civil person why you are behaveing the way you are. succeed, and we can continue this in a dignified manner. if not, consider yourself ignored.

Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:07 am

Tensu of the moon wrote:I'm not always right. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. but I'm not wrong now.

LUL

second, I don't think you understand what this debate is about.

THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT YOU BEING A DUMBASS AND NOT TRYING TO FEED A TROLL. BUT YOU DID ANYWAY, AND NOW YOU'RE BUTTHURT.

being a foolish, arrogant hypocryite.

LUL

normally, it is against my principles to ignore anyone for any reason

however

LUL

but I'm going to give you one last chance. explain to me like an intelligent, civil person why you are behaveing the way you are. succeed, and we can continue this in a dignified manner. if not, consider yourself ignored.

I CONSIDER MYSELF IGNORED. WAY TO GO, IT ONLY TOOK YOU, WHAT, A MONTH TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO AVOID TROLLS? CONGRATS PEACHES, YOU'RE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING OF AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE. STOP SPEWING WORDS YOU DON'T KNOW AND DEFINITIONS THAT YOU BELIEVE BUT DON'T ACTUALLY CONTRADICT MY OWN USAGE OF SUCH WORDS, THEN MAYBE YOU'LL GET THERE SOON.
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tensu of the moon on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:45 am

If you must know, I was trying to help you. but you're just too far gone. the reason I haven't ignored you yet is because:
A. up untill now it was funny watching you make a fool of yourself
and B. I wanted to help you, but you just don't want to be helped.

I don't know what you are trying to prove going around insulting people and pretending to be right, but be glad you're doing it on the internet. if you acted this insane in real life, you'd have been shanked in prison a long time ago. assumeing you're not a fat stupid minor takeing the fact that no one likes you out on the world.

and peaches? who do you think you are? Dr.Cox? you see, Dr.Cox is WITTY. his insults are cleaver and humorous, not a rambleing rant revolveing around the word dick.

also, I never thought anyone smart enough to get on the internet would also be stupid enough to spell an acronym wrong. thanks for proveing me wrong. :smug:

well, goodbye. I hope that someday somebody knocks some sense into that empty skull of yours.

Tensu of the moon
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LOLKERNSSUCKS on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:24 pm

INTERNET TOUGH GUY
INTERNET TOUGH GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LOLKERNSSUCKS
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: The botched joke that didn't get published

Postby cerse on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:45 am

Blogs are always a main source of getting accurate information and provide you the handy results; you can get instant and 640-802 ccna reliable information which surely helps you in any field of your concern. I am post graduate in IT and HR. These days I am doing preparation of different online certifications and I found testking guide is the best helping source which is providing 100% authentic material. I also spend my extra time in surfing internet, listening music and playing games. After my exams I would like to join your group.ccna 640-801 exam
cerse
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to God Mode